Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Anybody missed me?

Lots of drama in the past 2 days :thumbsdown:

LOTS of drama today... :(

and you still owe me a chiltons for my '83 Bronco :thumbsdown:

If it makes you feel any better sure.

Best Drama I saw in the past few days was the scene he put on the fuzzy bunny suit to hook up with the furry in the squirrel suit. Priceless.

LOTS of drama today... :thumbsdown:

and you still owe me a chiltons for my '83 Bronco :thumbsdown:

I don't OWE it to you, but I did promise it to you, so I guess that it's the same thing. I should take a picture of the damn thing so that you know that I wasn't focking with you.

Also, did you get my PM at TDZ from a week or so ago?

If it makes you feel any better sure.

Best Drama I saw in the past few days was the scene he put on the fuzzy bunny suit to hook up with the furry in the squirrel suit. Priceless.

A cgod sighting :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

I don't OWE it to you, but I did promise it to you, so I guess that it's the same thing. I should take a picture of the damn thing so that you know that I wasn't focking with you.

lol, yeah, I got that PM. :thumbsdown:

and yeah, you don't "owe" me anything but a kick in the ass, but you did promise :thumbsdown:

A cgod sighting :thumbsdown:

:dunno: I'm always around, just haven't had much to say lately.

:(

who are you and are you going to tell us the drama or we can just assume you got picked up for solicitation.

who are you and are you going to tell us the drama or we can just assume you got picked up for solicitation.

Drama #1 : I focked up my upper back (pinched nerve) so I haven't been able to work since last Friday

Drama #2 : You fockers aren't signing up for everwars on my sig. :dunno:

Drama #3 : (by far the worst one) One of by beloved kats decided that he didn't want to piss anymore. We took him to the vet the other day (my roomate and I, since I can't drive 'cause my focking neck doesn't seem to want to turn more then 3 degrees in either direction) and foung out that the poor little bastard has a urinary tract infection. (They think)

Anyways, $488.00 later, they are still not completely sure what is wrong, but Boots (my black kat) seems to be doing alot better.

What can you do? :(

I know that most of you have kids, but these two worthless furballs are the closest thing that I have.

All I got to say is that the focker better give me some better loving then he has in the past :mad:

Either that, or get a focking job :thumbsdown:

Back/nerve pain SUCKS I feel your pain.

Everwars is for pimple faced 14 year old boys with glasses and a lisp. (I never clicked a link I have no idea what it is but I stand by my perception).

I'm not a pet person but I know what pets mean to some people so I give you sincere hope that everything works out for you and your cat. Seriously Chris.

< /sappy talk >

Getting ready for FF ???

Back/nerve pain SUCKS I feel your pain.

Everwars is for pimple faced 14 year old boys with glasses and a lisp. (I never clicked a link I have no idea what it is but I stand by my perception).

I'm not a pet person but I know what pets mean to some people so I give you sincere hope that everything works out for you and your cat. Seriously Chris.

< /sappy talk >

Getting ready for FF ???

1: Thanx. I appreciate you feeling my pain

2: Yes, everwars might be for pimply faces 40 year olds, but all you have to do is sign up, and I get some cool sh1t out of it. :thumbsdown:

3: I honestly appreciate your well wishes for my puss. He will be fine, hopefully, but none the less, thanx :thumbsdown:

Seriously, you use Chilton manuals to fix cars? Damn, even I was able to afford the actual shop manual on my S2K...... :thumbsdown:

Almost forgot...

4: FF? wtf is that?

Just bought a 56" HDTV

Seriously, you use Chilton manuals to fix cars? Damn, even I was able to afford the actual shop manual on my S2K...... :thumbsdown:

No, we don't use Chiltons :thumbsdown:

We use a service called AllData. It costs around $1000.00 to initially get, and around $120.00 per month.

Also, as far as your Honda S2000 is concerned....Fock you. I hate you, and that car is way too nice for a wannabe poker fhag like you to own :(

4: FF? wtf is that?

you remember that $$ you gave QLazz ............................

I noticed you still found the time to post as COP at the other place...... :thumbsdown:

you remember that $$ you gave QLazz ............................

Qspazz :thumbsdown:

Too bad he turned out to be such a cack

No, we don't use Chiltons :(

We use a service called AllData. It costs around $1000.00 to initially get, and around $120.00 per month.

Also, as far as your Honda S2000 is concerned....Fock you. I hate you, and that car is way too nice for a wannabe poker fhag like you to own :dunno:

LOL. I didn't figure you actually used Chiltons. I'm sure you guys can afford Haynes manuals :thumbsdown:

As far as my S2K goes, do you want to hear about the cool mods I've done to it? Like the CAI, the 4.57 rear end gears, or the GC coilovers? :thumbsdown:

I noticed you still found the time to post as COP at the other place...... :thumbsdown:

What is really funny, is that you know that I am not COP, but you still like to bust my balls about it.

!@#@ BAN SUX !@#@

:lol:

What is really funny, is that you know that I am not COP, but you still like to bust my balls about it.

!@#@ BAN SUX !@#@

I posted a legitimate fantasy question over there and put "Ban sux" as one of the answers....it got 4 votes. :overhead:

LOL. I didn't figure you actually used Chiltons. I'm sure you guys can afford Haynes manuals :lol:

As far as my S2K goes, do you want to hear about the cool mods I've done to it? Like the CAI, the 4.57 rear end gears, or the GC coilovers? :overhead:

1: Fock off

2: Double fock off

3: I hope that someday soon Toro penetrates your anal cavity with extreme prejudice :overhead:

I posted a legitimate fantasy question over there and put "Ban sux" as one of the answers....it got 4 votes. :overhead:

:overhead:

In the can? :lol:

I must go investigate

1: Fock off

2: Double fock off

3: I hope that someday soon Toro penetrates your anal cavity with extreme prejudice :overhead:

Why do you have to be like this? I mean, I was gonna invite you to join me if/when the next time I go to Thunderhill raceway with my S2K. :lol:

Why do you have to be like this? I mean, I was gonna invite you to join me if/when the next time I go to Thunderhill raceway with my S2K. :lol:

You don't even call me.

How in the hell can we ever meet at some homosexual raceway without prior correspondence? :overhead:

You don't even call me.

How in the hell can we ever meet at some homosexual raceway without prior correspondence? :overhead:

I'm pretty sure we would have spoken by then. and it's a great racetrack. You should check it out. It's only like an hour from you.

I'd still invite you

I'm pretty sure we would have spoken by then. and it's a great racetrack. You should check it out. It's only like an hour from you.

I'd still invite you

Huh...Never heard of it :lol: (not that I would know anyways)

I still hope that Toro ass rapes you in the not too distant future

:overhead:

you didnt get my e-vite?

i had a kick ass party at 6113 in orangevale. free whores, free beer, free coke, :pointstosky:

:wub:

how dare you attack me in everwars

I have become more powerful than you can possibly imagine