Sign in to follow this  
Mancherry

RB draft

ok my draft is in a little while and i got the 3rd pick...

LT is most likely gone so no him

but who should my next option be

i'm shy of picking frank gore because of his wrist

LJ im shy because he's not signing and holmes

alexander is inconsistent

s jackson i don't think he will have as good as a year at people are predicting...

just tell me what you think and please give me an explanation

will answer if you leave a link

Gotta take Jackson.....no question.

After that I really like Addai!!

Jackson is the concesus #2 pick right now, you would be lucky to see him at pick 3, I would lean gore though in the 3 spot, unless its PPR then take Addai.

It looks like L.J. will be back in camp this week. Holmes has still not been cleared to practice so he is not a threat. Go with L.J. His offense is bad but it was last year as well and he still put up a ton of points. I would take Alexander next. He is not inconsistant, he was injured. Big difference. He should be healthy this year and putting up big numbers. Gore is probably as talented as the other backs, if not more so, but his injury history scares me off at taking him so high.

Good luck.

I am also 3rd pick in one of my drafts ... number one has announced his pick will be LT.... number two has announced his pick as Steven Jackson.... sooooo.....

That leaves me with the same choice as you.... and I am going with Gore.

Good luck

I think you go with Addai.

It looks like Addai will be a star for a long time. I think next year he'll be the #2 pick no question.

LJ is a nice option as well, but too much going against him. New qb, OLine is shot, way too many carries last year, no wr's to take pressure off.

Alexander should be back to his studliness as well. Good pick.

If you like to take chances I'd go with Addai, great upside.

Alexander is the safest bet I think.

Check mine if you can....thanks.

I'd go with Gore, his wrist will be fine by the start of the season. Tiki Barber managed to bring in big numbers with a broken hand, either will Gore do.

Take Gore or if LJ will be back in camp next week go for LJ. Their numbers will be bigger than the ones of Addai, though I like Addai but if I can get Gore or LJ in front of him, I certainly take one of them.

You gotta go with Steven Jackson. He is, out of those guys, poised to have the biggest year. If he's taken at 2, then go with Frank Gore. His injury won't affect him when the season starts and he should be running all over defenses. The only problem is, he is injury-prone so understand that taking Gore is a risk. Good luck

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=279278

If SJax is there at 3 grab him and don't look back. If he's gone then I would look at Addai or Alexander with it being close between the 2. LT has done OK with a high number of carries and SJax is in a good offense like LT has been unlike LJ which is a one man offense for 1 and half years. No stats to back it up but just think Alexander bounces back this year.