Sign in to follow this  
Chad32676

PPR Rankings

Not really. But WR value goes way UP!

If full point per reception, than stud WR has 100 receptions that now factor into points. 100 receptions = 100 points. 100 points = 17 EXTRA TDs (assuming you get 6 pts / TD) OR 1,000 extra yards (assuming you get 1 pt / 10 yards receiving).

Note.... those stats are EXTRA. As an, add above and beyond their playing stats.

In general, the hierachy is draft a pass catching RB like Jackson or Westbrook... then get reception / TD happy receivers. QBs can wait as usual.

Not really. But WR value goes way UP!

If full point per reception, than stud WR has 100 receptions that now factor into points. 100 receptions = 100 points. 100 points = 17 EXTRA TDs (assuming you get 6 pts / TD) OR 1,000 extra yards (assuming you get 1 pt / 10 yards receiving).

Note.... those stats are EXTRA. As an, add above and beyond their playing stats.

In general, the hierachy is draft a pass catching RB like Jackson or Westbrook... then get reception / TD happy receivers. QBs can wait as usual.

I hear ya. Just looking for rankings, especially WRS.

Anyone know where I can find a good set of PPR rankings? Thanks.

You can purchase the Cheatsheet Compiler, download it and input your scoring system to produce PPR rankings.

Buy the fftoday cheatsheet and draft buddy. Then input your leagues scoring system. This is the best ranking for your league. I have purchased this ever since it has been available and use in all 4 of my leagues. I have only missed the playoffs 2 using this system and have won 2 titles. Good luck and hope this helps.

You can purchase the Cheatsheet Compiler, download it and input your scoring system to produce PPR rankings.

Whats the difference between the Compiler and the free customized projections? Dont get me wrong, I will buy it if its worth it.

Whats the difference between the Compiler and the free customized projections? Dont get me wrong, I will buy it if its worth it.

Its going to be tough to hit all the things, but here we go:

- broader scoring options in the Compiler

- creates an overall ranking list

- includes ADP info on the cheatsheets, and calculates player tiers

- calculates auction values

- includes prior year stats and new player tab for pre-draft research

- Draft Buddy draft tool ... tracks your draft with a whole host of its own options/features

CC and DB = gold

Been using it 4 years...Great draft day tool too.

Thanks MM and FFT