Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Cuse, I respect your opinion, so I need your input on this one. I'm 0-2. Only 4 of 12 teams make the playoffs. I put all of my WRs on the block on Tuesday looking for a RB and the best offer to come in was Thomas Jones for (my) Roy Williams. Now, I know Roy is a stud and is a better player than Jones. But, I have Driver, Calvin, V Jackson(should turn it around) and Devery(still has some upside) at WR. My RBs are Parker and Foster (I have Jacobs who is out). We have to start 2 RBs and 2 WRs. No flex. I have a feeling I should make this trade. What do you think? Just FYI, I countered with Calvin for Jones and he rejected. He wants Roy.

Here's another one for you Cuse. I have both Dallas D/ST and Raiders D/ST. I was going to rotate them on match-ups. Should i drop the Raiders D/ST and pick up the Texans D/ST to rotate with Dallas? I can use Dallas this week against da Bears. I picked up Oakland last week thinking they would be a good play against Cleveland, not so sure now. Plus there is always the chance Jones breaks a punt or kick-off for a TD.

Cuse, I did it: Trade for Sjax/Musin Moham for Bush/Housh...no wrs at all, but in a 14 team league, I have Henry and Sjax, and right now that is the best tandem, by far. Lay it on me, tell me what you think??

Cuse, I respect your opinion, so I need your input on this one. I'm 0-2. Only 4 of 12 teams make the playoffs. I put all of my WRs on the block on Tuesday looking for a RB and the best offer to come in was Thomas Jones for (my) Roy Williams. Now, I know Roy is a stud and is a better player than Jones. But, I have Driver, Calvin, V Jackson(should turn it around) and Devery(still has some upside) at WR. My RBs are Parker and Foster (I have Jacobs who is out). We have to start 2 RBs and 2 WRs. No flex. I have a feeling I should make this trade. What do you think? Just FYI, I countered with Calvin for Jones and he rejected. He wants Roy.

I don't think you should do it. Simply because you have Jacobs on your bench....waiting to get back on the field. I think Jacobs will post similar numbers to Jones. Hopefully Jacobs will be back next week and you'll be okay at starting running back. If you make this trade you'll have to decide which one to start every week and have Driver and CJ2 as your wr's. Roy is a top tier wr...I don't think you should let him go for Jones. If you were stuck with just Foster, I would prolly advise you to make the trade, but knowing that Jacobs will be back soon....you would basically be giving Roy away for a week or two fix.

I would try and go after someone else. Justin Fargas looks to start Sunday vs Cleveland, that could be a great fill in for one week. Buckhalter may get the start as well. I would either find an average rb to trade for or pick up a guy off waivers for a week or two fill in until Jacobs gets back. Foster is playing vs Atlanta this week, there is a very good possiblity that he could have a superb game this weekend.

I would boot Devery Henderson. He has lost favor with Payton. Last week he was yanked and it's not looking good for him. I would definitly grab someone with better upside than Henderson.

I think you're going into panic mode too quickly. You got hit with the ole injury bug and Foster hasn't stepped up. I think if you give up Roy you lose out in the long run.

Cuse, you have helped me in the past. I need you to provide the final answer to this question for me. So far I have gotten 50/50 responses and I am SUPER confused.

The question is this:

Reggie Bush VS Tennesee (Monday Night)

OR

Marion Barber III @ Chicago (Sunday Night)

Who should I start? :unsure:

Thanks man! :overhead:

Here's another one for you Cuse. I have both Dallas D/ST and Raiders D/ST. I was going to rotate them on match-ups. Should i drop the Raiders D/ST and pick up the Texans D/ST to rotate with Dallas? I can use Dallas this week against da Bears. I picked up Oakland last week thinking they would be a good play against Cleveland, not so sure now. Plus there is always the chance Jones breaks a punt or kick-off for a TD.

Yeah, taking someone against Cleveland was a no brainer until last week! Now it could be a major mistake!! However, taking Oakland this week vs Cleveland isn't any worse than taking the Bears vs Cowboys or the Texans vs Colts! If I had to pick one of the three I would still take the Bears. The Bears D can score points and it's quite possible they could shut down the Boys.

If Houston can hold the Colts under 20....then I would pick them up over Oakland for sure. I don't think it matters much though, the Bears are a must start vs just about anyone.

Cuse, you have helped me in the past. I need you to provide the final answer to this question for me. So far I have gotten 50/50 responses and I am SUPER confused.

The question is this:

Reggie Bush VS Tennesee (Monday Night)

OR

Marion Barber III @ Chicago (Sunday Night)

Who should I start? :unsure:

Thanks man! :overhead:

Reggie Bush for sure. I will guarantee he scores a TD this Monday. I don't throw out guarantees lightly....this one is for sure. Reggie will have a damn good game in the spotlight of Monday night football. There is some big ego on the line too....who's better....Young or Bush. I really think Bush is going to take this game personal and come up big for fantasy owners.

I'm liking what I'm seeing out of Barber this year, but he's playing the Bears.....Bears I say...Bears!! Who would you rather have your rb going against...the Bears or the Texans? Take Reggie!

Cuse, I did it: Trade for Sjax/Musin Moham for Bush/Housh...no wrs at all, but in a 14 team league, I have Henry and Sjax, and right now that is the best tandem, by far. Lay it on me, tell me what you think??

QB- Young, Smith

RB- Sjax, Henry, Foster, Selvin Young

WR- Musin Moham, Clayton, Jennings, Demetrius Williams, James Jones

TE- Gates, Owen Daniels

D- Dolphins

Trouble is brewin! Clayton, Williams, Jennings and Jones are all hurt! Running backs are great, no doubt. Jackson will absolutley pick it up. I definitly would not want to count on Muhammed to get you any points.

Who is available on the waiver wire? I'm in a fourteen team league as well and we draft 84 wr's total, but there is always a couple guys I would like to add. What is available. As long as Jax, Henry, Gates do what they are supposed to and Young starts to put up some numbers you'll compete, but you have got to get respectable numbers out of your wrs.

How many wr's do you start and who is available on the ww? Nice pick ups that may be available. Bowe or Webb of KC, Booker in Miami, Northcutt-Jaxonville, Mi Clayton-TB......who is available...we can make this work!!

Also, Daniels is a great start this weekend. Can you start a TE in place of a wr?

Pick one for the rest of the season. James Jones,Greg Jennings,Jacoby Jones or Brandon Jones. whos the best WR3 for the year?

If I was going to pick one up right now it's Jacoby Jones. With AJ out for at least one week and prolly longer, he'll have every chance in the world to step up and show what he's got. If he performs and puts up respectable numbers he'll likely remain starter when AJ gets back. Jenning is too injury prone. James Jones is hurt as well and I gave up on Brandon Jones....all promise, no results.

In 2 RB, 3 WR 12 team league, I have McGahee, Portis, Caddy and Morency. Was outbid for Betts at draft, now with Portis looking healthy the owner with Betts wants to trade for my 3rd wideout. Would you trade Reggie Brown (2$ in auction) for Betts (4$ in auction)? My WR currently are CJ, Driver, Furrey, Reggie Brown and a spot I am about to fill in waiver maneuver. Probably not a big help, except for the piece of mind should Portis's injury flair up.

Thanks for help.

No I would hang onto Brown. Betts isn't worth didly if Portis keeps up what he is doing. Brown is worth alot if he picks up his game and starts connecting with McNabb. You have a nice group of wr's, CJ and Driver are great starters and Brown is a nice back up. My only knock on Brown is on Green Bays bye week....if you start Brown....he plays Chicago?!

The trade is a legit offer, but with your rb depth you don't need to rely on Betts if injury hits Portis again.

Dynasty league -- can pick up Sydney Rice and buy him down to $1 for salary cap?? His salary Increases to $4 for next year... is there ANY HOPE??

Also, Mushin Muhammed was just dropped -- by far the best "name" receiver available in this 14 team league... is he worth a pickup??

I have WR -- Andre Johnson (OUT) Vincent Jackson Brandon Marshall Chris Chambers Brandon Jones ---

thanks

I see no hope for Sidney Rice. Jackson simply is not a good QB. All the good talk about him was just that...talk! Rice may be good, but if they don't get anyone in there to throw the ball around he'll be wasted talent. I'd stay away from Muhsin. He's old and fading away quickly. I think he'll still have a game or two of good value this year but they'll too far and between to pick him up. I'd find a younger guy with great upside....Avant, Jacoby, Battle, Patten could be a steal...not young, but Henderson is in the doghouse.

QB- Young, Smith

RB- Sjax, Henry, Foster, Selvin Young

WR- Musin Moham, Clayton, Jennings, Demetrius Williams, James Jones

TE- Gates, Owen Daniels

D- Dolphins

Trouble is brewin! Clayton, Williams, Jennings and Jones are all hurt! Running backs are great, no doubt. Jackson will absolutley pick it up. I definitly would not want to count on Muhammed to get you any points.

Who is available on the waiver wire? I'm in a fourteen team league as well and we draft 84 wr's total, but there is always a couple guys I would like to add. What is available. As long as Jax, Henry, Gates do what they are supposed to and Young starts to put up some numbers you'll compete, but you have got to get respectable numbers out of your wrs.

How many wr's do you start and who is available on the ww? Nice pick ups that may be available. Bowe or Webb of KC, Booker in Miami, Northcutt-Jaxonville, Mi Clayton-TB......who is available...we can make this work!!

Also, Daniels is a great start this weekend. Can you start a TE in place of a wr?

The WW is so thin!I might be starting Clayton, i just might have to...

I picked up Daniels, btu I cant start TE's, I might have to drop him and pick up a Bennett. Roydell Williams is available too. Should I drop Daniels for one of those? Sammie Parker too...god, help me.

cuse, another one for you...been offered mcgahee, peterson, or jordan and favre for bush and big ben...my current RB's are Bush, MJD, Javobs, Derrick ward, and Norwood, my back up QB is Rivers... good trade, bad trade?????....you're the man!

Chester Taylor showed up on the waiver in one of my leagues. Is he worth picking up?

I'm already doing pretty good at RB, but it seems like Taylor just shouldn't be a free agent.

My current RBs are:

R. Brown

E. James

Ward

B. Jacobs

C. Brown

Normally I'd say pick him up for sure.....with what you have though, I'd pass. You're pretty solid already.

Hey cuse, i think you got mixed up. I have the Dallas D not the Bears. I'm trying to decide between Dallas and Oakland. Part of me says that ANderson will revert to his turnover prone self and that Grossman could have one of his good games against Dallas's poor pass D. The other part says it's still Grossman.

cuse, another one for you...been offered mcgahee, peterson, or jordan and favre for bush and big ben...my current RB's are Bush, MJD, Javobs, Derrick ward, and Norwood, my back up QB is Rivers... good trade, bad trade?????....you're the man!

I'd definitly take this deal. I'd grab McGahee to go with Favre. Jordan is having back pain....not a good sign! I love Peterson but with your backs right now you have enough guys that split time. McGahee gives you a solid everydown back that should post solid numbers. Ogden needs to get back in and provide better protection, but I think it will happen. McGahee has a pretty good schedule the rest of the year. He has three tough games and the rest are decent match-ups. Favre doesn't have the greatest schedule, but it's much better than Big Bens!

It will suck to lose Bush, but you get a back that is much more involved in the offense. I don't think McGahee will give you huge games that Bush has to offer, but McGahee will get you much more consistant points, which you need with MJD, Norwood.

It's not an easy choice by no means, but I think the stabilty of McGahee and the favorable schedule of Favre is too good to pass up. Plus, Favre is having fun again...that is when he's at his best!

Hey cuse, i think you got mixed up. I have the Dallas D not the Bears. I'm trying to decide between Dallas and Oakland. Part of me says that ANderson will revert to his turnover prone self and that Grossman could have one of his good games against Dallas's poor pass D. The other part says it's still Grossman.

Oh, my bad!! That is easy then....Dallas D for sure! Newman may play....huge plus if he does. Grossman is terrible. Biggest problem is going to be stopping the long ball. Grossman could find Berrian on some bombs and post good yards and points. The Boys can stop the run pretty well and Benson sucks anyway....so I expect alot of pressure on Grossman which should get you 4-5 sacks and an int or two! Dallas over Oakland for sure.

Sorry I misread the original post!!

thanks....last thing, do you not think ward/jacobs could give me solid numbers each week...or will it be good to pair one of them with mcgahee (if I take the trade)??

The WW is so thin!I might be starting Clayton, i just might have to...

I picked up Daniels, btu I cant start TE's, I might have to drop him and pick up a Bennett. Roydell Williams is available too. Should I drop Daniels for one of those? Sammie Parker too...god, help me.

Pass on Samie Parker. Jeff Webb or Dwayne Bowe are the only two wr's in KC worth squat. Now is a bad time to drop Daniels. He's pretty good already and with AJ out I expect him to be the #1 option. If AJ is going to be out for awhile Daniels could be great trade bait!

Scott Linehan is huge on using his playmakers. That would be Holt, Bruce and Jackson....Bennett don't fit the Linehan system.

Roydell Williams....I just don't see anything in him that is worth drafting.

Your wr's are not bad....just hurt. It's quite possible Jones and Jennings could be out this weekend.

thanks....last thing, do you not think ward/jacobs could give me solid numbers each week...or will it be good to pair one of them with mcgahee (if I take the trade)??

Jacobs should post pretty good numbers when he returns, Ward did okay last week. With Eli to Toomer, Burress and Shockey....Jacobs/Ward will always have room to run. If they try and stop the run Eli would destroy any team. Pairing them up with McGahee is solid. Having MJD is great insurance and/or if he kicks it in like last year and Jacobs isn't panning out, then insert MJD. Your darkhorse is Norwood. I love that kid. If they can earn any respect in the passing game Norwood could light it up!

Obviously if you look at my team (sig) I hope McGahee and Jacobs post great numbers together!!

Start 2:

Maroney

Bush

Foster

And do I start Campbell vs. NYG or McNabb vs. Detroit?

Thanks for the help!

Go with Maroney and Bush. I like Foster, but I'm afraid of Williams taking carries. Bush and Maroney should both find the endzone this weekend.

QB wise, I think McNabb will fix his problems and get it going. I don't know if the Eagles can win, but they can definitly hang with Detroit in a shootout. I was impressed with Campbells ability, but his accuracy is not there yet nor his timing. Stay with a proven fantasy stud....McNabb will get it together.

Wow,

Someone that actually cares and is willing to lend a helping hand, I'm jumping on board.

So here's my situation. I have a flex option to play W/R

I had James Jones and dropped him for Roydell Williams, do I keep him or pick up one of the flowing for the long haul while I wait for Kevin Jones here.

Bobby Engram

Marty Booker

Dwayne Bowe

Joe Jurevicius

Roscoe Parrish

Jason Avant

Jacoby Jones (but already have O. Daniels and don't want to dip in the same pot)

I know it's a very small and sad list, but in a 12 man league where you can play up to 4 WR's it somewhat thins out what's avaible.

Input would be greatly appreciated! :unsure:

My league is pretty standard scoring and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 DST, 1 K.

My team:

QBs: Philip Rivers, JP Losman

RBs: Joseph Addai, Chris Brown, Chester Taylor, Brandon Jacobs, Derrick Ward

WR/TEs: Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, Jerricho Cotchery, Greg Jennings, Anthony Gonzales

D: Chargers

k: Nick Folk

Question 1 is about my receivers: I've been starting Smith, Fitz and Cotchery but Cotchery has some shoulder issues. Brandon Stokely is available as a free agent.

I'm hesistant to drop Jennings since he's not going to be out long and Favre looks to be having a decent year. So my question is: should I drop the "new" Brandon Stokely (Gonzales) to pick up the real Brandon Stokely? Or is Cotchery's injury mild enough that I should be patient with him?

Second Question:

One of my competitors has:

QB: Tom Brady, Jake Delhomme

RB: Frank Gore, Cedric Benson, Cadillac Williams

WR/TE: Calvin Johnson, Housh, Wes Welker, Dallas Clark, Chris Cooley, Joe Jurevicius

D: Redskins, Jaguars

K: Josh Brown

He's hinted that since I'm weak at QB he'd trade Delhomme for a decent RB or WR. The top QBs available as FAs are David Garrard and Trent Green. Any suggestions on offers I could make to get Delhomme? Is he worth bothering? The biggest upside I can see to getting him is that I'd get double points everytime he throws to Smith.

I have Cotch in one league and I fully intend on starting him unless he is out. As for dropping Gonzo...I would hang onto him for now. You can start your top three until week seven. That gives us plenty of time to see how Gonzo is going to be used. IF Wayne or Harrison would go down, you would be sitting on gold. Hang onto him. Stokley is a #3 with minimal upside. I agree with Jennings, great upside.

If you can swing Delhomme I'd do it. He needs wr's and you would prolly have to give up one of your top three....and I wouldn't want to do that! It's a nice thought to get him, but you don't have the resources to get him. If he would take Brown....but he won't. Jennings is another one I'd let him have for Delhomme....but again, I don't think he would do it. It's a nice thought, but I don't see how you can make it happen.

Wow,

Someone that actually cares and is willing to lend a helping hand, I'm jumping on board.

So here's my situation. I have a flex option to play W/R

I had James Jones and dropped him for Roydell Williams, do I keep him or pick up one of the flowing for the long haul while I wait for Kevin Jones here.

Bobby Engram

Marty Booker

Dwayne Bowe

Joe Jurevicius

Roscoe Parrish

Jason Avant

Jacoby Jones (but already have O. Daniels and don't want to dip in the same pot)

I know it's a very small and sad list, but in a 12 man league where you can play up to 4 WR's it somewhat thins out what's avaible.

Input would be greatly appreciated! :headbanger:

You want to see a small list, check out my league. 14 teams six wr's......84 plus about 8 teams have wr's on their farm team.....crazy!!

Bowe had two TDs called back last week. The Chiefs may have finally found a wide receiver to replace Carlos Carson (their best receiver in my memory....goin back to 1984!!). He is a good option to pick up. I also like old reliable....Marty Booker. At 33 he is still a nice target for Green. You can expect a solid 50 from Booker every week with a TD and 100 yd game here and there.....not great, but consistant. I do not like Roydell....the Titans don't know what they're doing on offense and I want no part of it.

As you can see from my roster I have Avant and Parrish, but I'd trade both for Bowe and Booker.

Cuse - What up man? This is the second question I have asked in the last two weeks that you have dissed! Is it something I said? We can work it out! I have always listened to you in the past - help a brother out!

Cuse - Hope you can help me get a win this weekend. Couple of matchup questions. I either have these players or can get them on the waiver wire.

QB - Schaub vs Colts (worried with no A Johnson) / McCown vs the Browns (injury, week one version or week 2) / Garcia vs Rams

Defense - Texans vs Colts (normaly play them tough, but Peyton and the boys scare me) / Titans vs Saints (Titans look pretty good and the Saints look horrible, but you know they are going to break out sometime - is it this week?) / Redskins vs Giants (Not sure how Eli's shoulder is doing?) / Jets vs Dolphins / Cardinals vs Baltimore / Lions vs Eagles / Raiders vs. Browns

Thanks for the help!

Cuse -

I too am a believer that Bowe is gonna be a good WW pick up. My question - who on my team should I drop to get him?

Cuse - Hope you can help me get a win this weekend. Couple of matchup questions. I either have these players or can get them on the waiver wire.

QB - Schaub vs Colts (worried with no A Johnson) / McCown vs the Browns (injury, week one version or week 2) / Garcia vs Rams

Defense - Texans vs Colts (normaly play them tough, but Peyton and the boys scare me) / Titans vs Saints (Titans look pretty good and the Saints look horrible, but you know they are going to break out sometime - is it this week?) / Redskins vs Giants (Not sure how Eli's shoulder is doing?) / Jets vs Dolphins / Cardinals vs Baltimore / Lions vs Eagles / Raiders vs. Browns

Thanks for the help!

Garcia no question. He's learned that Joey can make him look real good. Hilliard is solid (although he's hurtin) Clayton is a decent wr as well. Garcia is smart and can run if need be. He's always had the ability if given the opportunity and decent talent around him. The Rams secondary is bad....very bad. I can see another three TD performance out of him this week.

Of the defenses, I'd have to pick the Jets in that group. The Phins have absolutely no run game! Jets are a playoff team who happened to start out with a very tough schedule. Mangini is a great coach who knows how to get his team motivated. They will show up and take care of division foe Miami. Texans...not a chance in hell I'd take them this weekend!!

Cuse -

I too am a believer that Bowe is gonna be a good WW pick up. My question - who on my team should I drop to get him?

I'd say Jacoby Jones.

With all the injuries to Jennings and Driver, James has the best chance to slide in and put up the best numbers. Jacoby has a golden chance to post great numbers, but from what I have read it will be heavy doses of Daniels and they will spread the ball among three wr's with no AJ....It's still a great opportunity for Jacoby though. Your other wr's seem pretty solid I'd hang onto all of them.

Both Jones have a good chance to produce, I just like James chances a little better...even though he's hurt right now.

You want to see a small list, check out my league. 14 teams six wr's......84 plus about 8 teams have wr's on their farm team.....crazy!!

Bowe had two TDs called back last week. The Chiefs may have finally found a wide receiver to replace Carlos Carson (their best receiver in my memory....goin back to 1984!!). He is a good option to pick up. I also like old reliable....Marty Booker. At 33 he is still a nice target for Green. You can expect a solid 50 from Booker every week with a TD and 100 yd game here and there.....not great, but consistant. I do not like Roydell....the Titans don't know what they're doing on offense and I want no part of it.

As you can see from my roster I have Avant and Parrish, but I'd trade both for Bowe and Booker.

Thanks Cue,

Might go with Bowe, playing Trent Green because my QB situation is just horrid, it was either Green or A. Smith! :banana: Don't like to pile my eggs into one basket. Thank You!

Cuse - What up man? This is the second question I have asked in the last two weeks that you have dissed! Is it something I said? We can work it out! I have always listened to you in the past - help a brother out!

LOL.....I was playin catch up....nothing but love for ya brotha!!

I have a chance to get Bulger by giving up McNabb & Chambers. This would mean I start Welker as my #3 WR. Should I do it? Thank in advance.

NO!

I really like Bulger and his offense. I'm pizzed off at Cuse grad McNabb for the comments he made, but you can't mistake his ability. He's a top three QB when healthy. He's favoring his right knee right now. He has to trust his leg and push off that knee to get the velocity on the ball. He will get it.....he's too good not to.

Chris Chambers has been thrown to 27 times this year. Only Walker and Housh have been thrown to more. He is sixth in the league in receptions with 15 and ninth in yards with 201. He's on pace for 120 catches and 1600 yds! Will it happen, hell no, but should he have his best year as a pro...it's looking like it! His schedule is very favorable for him to be a very consistant producer.

While Bulger is a fantasy stud.....he's never thrown more than 24 TD's in a year. McNabb threw 31 two years ago (with Owens of course). Make sure you have a good back up with McNabb, but this guy can absolutely carry a team on his back once he gets it going!!

James Jones or Bowe this weekend...? I'm leaning towards Bowe...?
James Jones (hamstring) is listed as probable for Week 3.

Jones is expected to return to his third receiver role vs. San Diego. That makes him a poor fantasy option, although we'd hold on to him in most redraft formats.

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards says Dwayne Bowe will move to the "X" position once Eddie Kennison returns from his hamstring injury.

It appears the Chiefs expect Bowe to be a starter all year. Samie Parker will likely then rotate with Jeff Webb as Kansas City's third receiver. This may not happen for awhile, however, as Kennison's hamstring is partially torn.

Everything points to Bowe becoming a fixture in the Chiefs offense this year. He must be doing something right!! While Jones is a great young prospect....for this weekend at least, I would keep him on the bench. Jennings is always questionable so James is great to keep stashed on your bench if you have the room.

It's looking like Bowe this weekend. He's the safer bet for sure.

Cuse,

I give props to you, taking the time and reading all these help posts and answering them thoroughly. I personally wouldn't know what to do at times without ppl who are willing to give insightful/thought out posts. Thank You :bandana:

Good Sir,

My dilemma involves Maroney v. Buffalo, or D. Ward v. Washington this week. Standard scoring applies.

I'm thinking Brady will light up Bills' banged up secondary, thus rendering Maroney all but useless. Then again, the Skins have been tough against the run so far.

Leaning toward Ward, but not feeling real strong about it. What do you advise?

Thanks for the input :bandana:

I feel the exact opposite. I think this is the week that Maroney goes off! The Pats should lay the wood to the Bills quick and fast which will allow them to run, run, run. If Maroney don't get 100 yds it will be for one of two reasons. One, he totally sucks and is over rated. Two, they bench all the starters in the second half. The Pats are favored by 17.....17 in this game...it's gonna be a pounding. Prolly another 38-14 score. I really think this will be the week that Maroney gets going.

Ward is a decent back, but the potential of a blowout plays right into Maroney's favor this weekend.

Cuse,

I give props to you, taking the time and reading all these help posts and answering them thoroughly. I personally wouldn't know what to do at times without ppl who are willing to give insightful/thought out posts. Thank You :bandana:

Thanks I appreciate it. I don't ever make any decisions for anyone. Hopefully I can shed some light on a bad situation or point out something that maybe they weren't aware of. If I can provide a link, stat or anything that will confirm what they already knew or help them make the right decision then it's all worth it.

Need some help here:

My team:

QB: M Bulger, A Smith

RB: B Westbook, R Bush, L Jordan, C Williams, S Morris

WR: Roy Williams, S Holmes, Reg Brown, V Jackson

TE: J Witten, O Daniels

DEF: Jags D, Raiders D

There is an offer on the table right now: I give up L Jordan, R Brown and Jags D for C Benson, B Marshall (or maybe Housmanzadeh) and Steelers D. Would you make this trade? I am a bit worried that this about as high as Jordan's value will be.

What area(s) would you improve on my roster? I have also thought about trading C Williams for a WR.

Thanks!