Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

PPR

Lynch @ NE

T Jones vs MIA

Any suggestions would be great, will answer yours

Thanks

Since it's ppr, you have to go with T. Jones. He gets the ball alot. He had a tough first couple of opponents so his numbers are down, but he's a consistant yards guy who should find the endzone this weekend. He'll usually get you 3-5 catches which is always nice.

There are two things I do not like about Lynch this weekend. New....England!

Standard scoring non-ppr

Should I trade Lee Evans for Hines Ward or Deion Branch?

My other recievers are Driver, S. Moss, and A. Johnson (out with injury).

Should i look to trade Ahman while he has value and before he gets injured for Boldin? I may be able to.

Davenport or Chatman as a bye week fill-in/back-up.

"Before he gets injured".....ye of little faith!

Ahman was good for 100 yds a game (rush/receive) last year. He played 14 games. Right now Ahmans value is gonna be awesome. With AJ out, Ahman should get more carries and receptions. I think now would be the worst time to trade him possible. You can't assume someone will get hurt. Last year we all assumed Brees elbow wouldn't be up to par.....doh!!

I love Boldin, but he missed two games two years ago and six games the year before that....so he's not the poster child for staying healthy either.

If you're really thin at wr....then yeah if it makes your weekly starters better then I would do it. If you have two solid rb's starting in front of Ahman then it's a smart move as well. I don't like Davenport for a bye week fill in....Chatman possibly. The whole trade depends on what you have for starting wr's and rb's. If it makes your starters better then I would prolly do it.

As you can see I'm stacked at RB. I like this. Alot. Now I need to upgrade at WR. A guy in my league is 0-2, and I think I might make this offer. Talk me off the ledge before I do (or tell me to jump!)

I trade Donovan McNabb and Reggie Brown

For his Matt Schaub and Roy Williams.

What do you think?

EDIT: But then my QB is Kitna, and my WR is Roy Williams. Would that suck, or be ok??

EDIT: He also has Marques Colston - should I try for him?

Standard scoring non-ppr

Should I trade Lee Evans for Hines Ward or Deion Branch?

My other recievers are Driver, S. Moss, and A. Johnson (out with injury).

Damn good job getting your wr's! This is a tough one for me. I really like Evans as my #3 and from looking at your wr's he'd be your #3 as well. What more could you ask for out of your number three than the massive game potential that he brings. If can pick it up and get 4-6 catches a week with 65-80 yards and then drop some bombs on us every few weeks that is beautiful!! He's gonna explode...just give him time. If Reed, Parrish or Price can put together a few good games it will take some of the coverage off of him. He was doubled by Denver...Champ is enough...to add another guy..yikes! Then he got doubled vs Pitt.....this week NE....ain't gettin no easier. Like I said though....he will explode!

Hines Ward is the best wide receiver in football! The guy does it all, how can anyone not like him. Unfortunatly blocking and being a total team player don't equate into fantasy points! With Tomlin running the show in Pitt the passing game has been reborn. Ben has threw 5 TDs in two weeks. 30 TD's is within reach if he does that we should expect Ward to reach double digits and go over 1000 easily. He's a little more consistant than Evans but not by much.

Bottom line is you have Driver and Johnson as your 1-2.....Evans huge games are too much to lose as your #3. I love the idea of getting bigtime points out of my #3. I would hold onto Evans, but wouldn't expect much out of him vs Pats....they shut him down twice last year.

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

I think that if Ronnie cant get going this week against the Jets he never will and Jax has completley abondoned the run.

BTW, it's a PPR league (.50 per reception) 6pt TD's, 1pt per 20 yds

My other RB's are Bush, J Jones, & C Taylor.

Thanks in advance.

I have 4 rec. I need to start 3

Harrison @ texans

Berrian vs. Cowboys

Calvin @ eagles

Curry vs. Browns

Normally Harrison is a no brainer...but I really like the other match ups? So...WWCD?

Thanks!

Cuse9 here is my starting line-up. Do you agree? What changes would the Cuse9 make?

Starters

QB Brady

RB LT, D. Ward

WR L. Coles, Driver, Welker(NE)

TE Witten

Reserves

QB Favre

RB J. Jones, M. Lynch, D. Wynn

WR C. Chambers,

Thanks Cuse9. Always appreciate your help.

looking for some insight at QB (4pt per TD)

romo vs chi

or

big ben vs SF

T.I.A.

As you can see I'm stacked at RB. I like this. Alot. Now I need to upgrade at WR. A guy in my league is 0-2, and I think I might make this offer. Talk me off the ledge before I do (or tell me to jump!)

I trade Donovan McNabb and Reggie Brown

For his Matt Schaub and Roy Williams.

What do you think?

EDIT: But then my QB is Kitna, and my WR is Roy Williams. Would that suck, or be ok??

You have Kitna which a good thing. You can afford to get rid of McNabb. Basically you are going from Brown to Williams. This trade does nothing but help your team out! So I say jump now!

I have 4 rec. I need to start 3

Harrison @ texans

Berrian vs. Cowboys

Calvin @ eagles

Curry vs. Browns

Normally Harrison is a no brainer...but I really like the other match ups? So...WWCD?

Thanks!

Always play Harrison!

Berrian has a very nice match-up this week. He may only get three catches, but that could very well put him over 100 yds on the day. Curry has a great match up this week. McCown may not be good, but he's good enough to know that Curry is his best weapon.

There are just too many weapons in Detroit. CJ2 is the star of the future, but until he can string together 3-4 games in a row, I think he's just another great weapon in Detroit.

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

I think that if Ronnie cant get going this week against the Jets he never will and Jax has completley abondoned the run.

Thanks in advance.

With Chad and TJ running wild there will always be lanes opening up for Rudi. He's consistant, solid and dependable. Ronnie hasn't gotten more than 11 carries a game. He just hasn't proved he can be the lone back to carry the load. MJD is one of three rbs in Jacksonville. There is noway he reproduces what he did last year unless

This is a great deal for you. You're getting a proven stud that puts up 12+ yds per year and 10+ TD's. He won't get you many receptiions, but he's as solid of a runner as you'll find in the league. I say take the deal!

Cuse, if your RBs were Lendale and Dayne, and you had Curry, and someone offered you Foster and James Jones, would you take the trade to help your RBs out?

Never saw I reply to mine, so I thought I would post again (sorry if you did reply and I didn't see it)...thanks for your help!

My team:

QB: M Bulger, A Smith

RB: B Westbook, R Bush, L Jordan, C Williams, S Morris

WR: Roy Williams, S Holmes, Reg Brown, V Jackson

TE: J Witten, O Daniels

DEF: Jags D, Raiders D

There is an offer on the table right now: I give up L Jordan, R Brown and Jags D for C Benson, B Marshall (or maybe Housmanzadeh) and Steelers D. Would you make this trade? I am a bit worried that this about as high as Jordan's value will be.

What area(s) would you improve on my roster? I have also thought about trading C Williams for a WR.

Thanks!

Cuse, if your RBs were Lendale and Dayne, and you had Curry, and someone offered you Foster and James Jones, would you take the trade to help your RBs out?

No. Lendale has just as good of a chance of nailing down the #1 rb job as Foster. Curry is better than Jones so that is what I would go off of.

Even after Brown has 174 yards they still gave Lendale the ball more the very next game. That lets us know that they don't have alot of faith in Brown or they really want Lendale to win that job!!

I'd stick with Lendale and Curry.

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Cuse9 I have got mixed opinions on this, looking to reject or accept soon to plug them in for this week, what do you think?

hook me cuse, not getting much love on the help board and this is a huge game against a close friend for the division lead :blink:

WR HELP NEEDED -- Non ppr, 1pt 10yds, 6pt td, 3 bonus pts for 100+ yds.

I need to start 3 of these guys. Pick 2 not named Moss:

R. Moss -- Starting

B. Edwards @ Oak

L. Coles vs. Mia

B. Berrian vs. Dal

S. Holmes vs. SF

Problem is, I like them all about the same and can't decide which 2 to throw in there with Moss, Palmer, Portis and FWP

thanks cuse!

Ok - here's another:

Portis, Edge, or THenry at my flex (I have LT and SJax as my two RB - yes I'm stacked at RB)

Hey Cuse - I know I just asked you a question not to long ago, but this trade was just submitted to me and I would like some input on it.

Auction league, with a $200 cap, must keep a minimum of two players a max of 5 at the end of the season, with a $5 increase on salary for next year.

Standard scoring with ppr

start 1 qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1K and 1 Def. or 1 RB, 3 WR

His team:

QB - Garrard, Leinart, Garcia

RB - LT, MJD

WR - Steve Smith, Welker, Lee Evans, Shaun McDonald

TE - Vernon Davis, Eric Johnsons

D - Pats

My team:

QB - Schaub, McCown or whoever is on the waiver

RB - Sjax, Alexander, TJones

WR - Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Cotchery, Mark Clayton

TE - Owen Daniels

Def. - Texans

Trade is as follows:

He gives - LT, MJD, Welker, Pats

I give - Alexander, Tjones, Roy, Cotchery, Marshall

I fudged a little on Marshall and he said if I didn't want to trade him he would pull the Pats out. I know defenses are easy to come by, but in our league they have avg. 35 points in the first two games, and come our playoff time they have a very good schedule, plus I think they want to really prove something this year. But Marshall would be a great keeper for me as he is developing into a #1 and he only cost me a buck. Should I forget about next year? What would this team do for me:

Normal Starters would be

QB - Schaub

RB - LT, SJax

WR - Reggie, Wleker

TE - Daniels

Def. - Pats

cuse, I got counter-offered, instead of me getting favre and mcgahhe for big ben and bush, he is offering trent green and mcgahee instead...my back up is rivers..what do you do?

High performance scoring with bonus points for distance on TDs.

Issac Bruce @ TB

or

Fred Taylor @ Denver

For Quarterback would you choose

McNabb vs Detroit or

Hasselbeck vs Cinci

And out of these 4 which 2 would you play for a wide receiver and a flex position

I. Bruce @ Tampa Bay

Engram vs Cinci

Randle El vs Giants

Chris Brown @ New Orleans

Thanks a lot man

cuse, I got counter-offered, instead of me getting favre and mcgahhe for big ben and bush, he is offering trent green and mcgahee instead...my back up is rivers..what do you do?

Nope. Miami has no running game and Green will struggle because of that. He doesn't have near the outlook that Favre has this year. Ben has more value than Green and McGahee's value over Bush isn't enough to make up the difference.

To tell how bad of deal this is.....look at the post number: That says it all....DO NOT make this trade....yikes!!

High performance scoring with bonus points for distance on TDs.

Issac Bruce @ TB

or

Fred Taylor @ Denver

Bruce for sure. Freddy hasn't gotten on track yet and Denver has an underrated run defense. Bruce should post another good week. I don't think he'll put up 145 again, but he'll do well.

For Quarterback would you choose

McNabb vs Detroit or

Hasselbeck vs Cinci

And out of these 4 which 2 would you play for a wide receiver and a flex position

I. Bruce @ Tampa Bay

Engram vs Cinci

Randle El vs Giants

Chris Brown @ New Orleans

Thanks a lot man

After seeing what Derrick Anderson did to Cinci last week it's hard not to go with Hasselbeck! Detroit and Philly should be a shootout though. Since Seattle's offense revolves around Alexander and they haven't off to good starts I think Seattle will pound away with Alexander to start this game. I think Hasselbeck will have a decent day, but I look for Alexander to shine for the Hawks.

McNabb is too good to continue at his current pace. I think a shootout is just what he needs. I would take McNabb and look for a high fantasy output. He's one of the best in the league when he's clicking and hopefully we'll see it Sunday!

I. Bruce--Engram--Randle El--Chris Brown

Isaac should be a quality fantasy start every game this year. With your second start I'd run with Engram. Randle El's game one performance was a mirage....I don't see him getting 150 yards in his next three games, let alone another performance like that one. Brown...again, a mirage. They pounded away with Lendale last week and I expect White to get the majority of the carries. Engram should have 50 yds or so and you can hope for a TD.

Hey Cuse - I know I just asked you a question not to long ago, but this trade was just submitted to me and I would like some input on it.

Auction league, with a $200 cap, must keep a minimum of two players a max of 5 at the end of the season, with a $5 increase on salary for next year.

Standard scoring with ppr

start 1 qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1K and 1 Def. or 1 RB, 3 WR

His team:

QB - Garrard, Leinart, Garcia

RB - LT, MJD

WR - Steve Smith, Welker, Lee Evans, Shaun McDonald

TE - Vernon Davis, Eric Johnsons

D - Pats

My team:

QB - Schaub, McCown or whoever is on the waiver

RB - Sjax, Alexander, TJones

WR - Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Cotchery, Mark Clayton

TE - Owen Daniels

Def. - Texans

Trade is as follows:

He gives - LT, MJD, Welker, Pats

I give - Alexander, Tjones, Roy, Cotchery, Marshall

I fudged a little on Marshall and he said if I didn't want to trade him he would pull the Pats out. I know defenses are easy to come by, but in our league they have avg. 35 points in the first two games, and come our playoff time they have a very good schedule, plus I think they want to really prove something this year. But Marshall would be a great keeper for me as he is developing into a #1 and he only cost me a buck. Should I forget about next year? What would this team do for me:

Normal Starters would be

QB - Schaub

RB - LT, SJax

WR - Reggie, Wleker

TE - Daniels

Def. - Pats

I think this is a terrible trade for you! LT may be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you are giving up waaaaaaay too much. Alexander is one year removed from being a top three pick. If he gets back to his form (which he's well on his way) and LT comes back down to Earth...they are even. People are majorly over estimating LT's value compared to Shauns.

Jones is better than MJD.

Roy BLOWS away Welker

Cotchery is better than Welker.

Marshall and Welker are a push.

The Pats are a great defense, but not that good. This trade hurts you alot more than it helps you.

You need a QB and a defense. If you are going to package players to make your team better that is the route you need to take. You have very good depth which should enable you to pull off a good deal to upgrade your starting QB for sure.....that wouldnt' take much.

This trade is terrible though.

thanks cuse!

Ok - here's another:

Portis, Edge, or THenry at my flex (I have LT and SJax as my two RB - yes I'm stacked at RB)

Wow....you need to make a trade with one of those guys and upgrade another position. Unbelievable depth!

Henry is the easy choice in this group. He hasn't run for under 120 yet, until he does he's the easiest start in fantasy football!!

hook me cuse, not getting much love on the help board and this is a huge game against a close friend for the division lead :headbanger:

WR HELP NEEDED -- Non ppr, 1pt 10yds, 6pt td, 3 bonus pts for 100+ yds.

I need to start 3 of these guys. Pick 2 not named Moss:

R. Moss -- Starting

B. Edwards @ Oak

L. Coles vs. Mia

B. Berrian vs. Dal

S. Holmes vs. SF

Problem is, I like them all about the same and can't decide which 2 to throw in there with Moss, Palmer, Portis and FWP

Superstar Moss is back and makin it known.....woo hoo!

Berrian has a great match up vs Cowboys. He should be able to break free for some big plays. The best thing about Berrian is he has accepted the #1 wr tab. He's not just a burner anymore. He's going over the middle, sidelines, short and intermediate routes....he's doing it all.

Next I think you roll with the hot hand. Edwards proved what I've said for two years. Get him the ball and good things will happen. He's a great playmaker and great hands. Somebody on the Browns finally realized that and if they keep getting him the ball....he'll continue to post very good games.

I like Coles and Holmes, but they don't have the match-ups that the other two do. Very nice wr core.

Hey cuse,

would I be stupid to offer this trade Fitz and Ahman Green for Driver and FWP

thanks

Yeah, I know the struggle you are prolly going through trying to find a trade that will be acceptable and not be offensive!! If you look at this trade individually.....Driver out performs Fits and Parker is much better than Ahman. There is noway the owner would take it.

The problem with Fitz is that he has major talent and a big name, but his game is average in this offense. I think Fitz and Boldin will get more involved, but until they do their value is going to dwindle. Don't undersell him in the meantime, but don't expect anyone to bite on a trade that involves him either. He'll come around....you just have to wait.

PPR

T. Jones vs. MIA

LJ vs. MIN

B. Edwards @ Oak

WSIS?

Keep riding LJ. There is too much there to sit. He has majorly dissappointed his owners so far, but he'll come out of it. He simply needs more touches. If Bowe can become a legit threat it will really help out LJ>

Edwards is a great start this week and T. Jones is always a good start, but they aren't LJ....LJ is a top three talent. I would give him at least one more week before considering benching him.

PPR

Deuce vs. TEN

MJD @ DEN

Hines Ward vs. SF

WSIS?

Tough one.....I'd run with the Deuce. They need to establish that running game. Everyone is saying Deuce, Deuce, Deuce this week. He should be able to put up 100 and a TD or two this week. Now I thought the same thing about him last week....he can't make me look bad two weeks in a row?!

looking for some insight at QB (4pt per TD)

romo vs chi

or

big ben vs SF

T.I.A.

Ben has been a decent start thus far. He won't get you alot of yards, but he should be able to get you a TD or two. They have a great redzone offense that will get him a very good number of TD's this year. However, they are still a run first team. His yards won't be spectacular, but respectable.

Romo runs the greatest fantasy offense of the year. Not only will he throw for TDs...he'll run them in too. He'll put up 300+ yds....everything we want from our fantasy QB. There is only one thing we ask Romo not to do....play Chicago!

I'd go with Romo. Simply for the fact that he's in an offense that is averaging 41 ppg. Ben is a good option, but Romo gives you that potential to put up big numbers, even against the Bears!

Cuse9 I have got mixed opinions on this, looking to reject or accept soon to plug them in for this week, what do you think?

Take Rudi. He is solid....see above post, I gave a better answer.

Never saw I reply to mine, so I thought I would post again (sorry if you did reply and I didn't see it)...thanks for your help!

My team:

QB: M Bulger, A Smith

RB: B Westbook, R Bush, L Jordan, C Williams, S Morris

WR: Roy Williams, S Holmes, Reg Brown, V Jackson

TE: J Witten, O Daniels

DEF: Jags D, Raiders D

There is an offer on the table right now: I give up L Jordan, R Brown and Jags D for C Benson, B Marshall (or maybe Housmanzadeh) and Steelers D. Would you make this trade? I am a bit worried that this about as high as Jordan's value will be.

What area(s) would you improve on my roster? I have also thought about trading C Williams for a WR.

Thanks!

I'd make this deal. I would definitly want Housh in the mix though. I agree with you on Jordan's value. It is about as high as it will be right now. His back is acting up as well which is a bad sign. Ronnie Brown hasn't carried the ball more than 11 times in one game...so I don't like him either. Great potential, but he's not showing it on the field. I don't care for Benson much. He should have did well vs KC and didn't. Steelers D is a big improvement over Jaxonville.

If you can't get Housh in the deal I still think I would do it. Marshall has alot of promise that I definitly think he'll fulfill!

after about week 7 or 8 I think you'll see you made the right move.

Hey C, I've switched my lineup 3 times already...........I prefer starting RB's ove WR but with that said

Well pick one as my two

Santana

T Jones

C Brown

Ahman

JJ

JJ

Dunn

I really like Moss this week but my gut tells me to go with T Jones Thoughts?

Cuse9 here is my starting line-up. Do you agree? What changes would the Cuse9 make?

Starters

QB Brady

RB LT, D. Ward

WR L. Coles, Driver, Welker(NE)

TE Witten

Reserves

QB Favre

RB J. Jones, M. Lynch, D. Wynn

WR C. Chambers,

Thanks Cuse9. Always appreciate your help.

The only change I would make would be to insert Chambers in for Welker. Chambers it the #1 option in Miami while Welker is option 3-4. Welker has been a good start so far, but Chambers gets the ball more and has alot better chance to have big games. Everything else looks great.

To improve.......trade Wynn to anyone for anything you can get. Morency will take that job back once healthy and Wynn's value will be nothing! package a deal and upgrade TE, WR...whatever.

None the less.....team is very solid. #1 QB, #1 RB and a good wr core....nice job.

Hey C, I've switched my lineup 3 times already...........I prefer starting RB's ove WR but with that said

Well pick one as my two

Santana

T Jones

C Brown

Ahman

JJ

JJ

Dunn

I really like Moss this week but my gut tells me to go with T Jones Thoughts?

I would go with Jones this week. He gets the ball alot. He is due for a big game after two tough opponents. Jones should post very good stats this week vs Miami. Moss value went up on my charts after seeing how strong of an arm Campbell had, but he has to learn to control it. Once he does, Santana will be an excellent start.

Ahman Green is another good start this week! Dayne is hurting which jumps Ahmans value way up. Dunn is....well....done. The JJ's...Julius, Jacoby, James....whoever the JJ's are...no need to even think about starting any of them with what you have ahead of them. Brown is falling behind Lendale.