Colston

Owens

Driver

Chambers

TE

Gonzales

Eric Johnson

Owen Daniels is on FA list in my league

WHATEVER OPINION SHARED WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ANY CHANGES JUST LET ME KNOW

I would go with Jones this week. He gets the ball alot. He is due for a big game after two tough opponents. Jones should post very good stats this week vs Miami. Moss value went up on my charts after seeing how strong of an arm Campbell had, but he has to learn to control it. Once he does, Santana will be an excellent start.

Ahman Green is another good start this week! Dayne is hurting which jumps Ahmans value way up. Dunn is....well....done. The JJ's...Julius, Jacoby, James....whoever the JJ's are...no need to even think about starting any of them with what you have ahead of them. Brown is falling behind Lendale.

Thanks alot.........Like the logic in your answers...Back to change my lineup...........THE DIGG

This is my team, I am starting the one's in BOLD + CAPITAL

QB's

Romo

Pennington

Jason Campbell

RB's

Alexander

Rudi Johnson

Thomas Jones

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams

Tatum Bell

Kevin Jones

WR's

Colston

Owens

Driver

Chambers

TE

Gonzales

Eric Johnson

Owen Daniels is on FA list in my league

WHATEVER OPINION SHARED WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ANY CHANGES JUST LET ME KNOW

I'd definitly PU Daniels for EJ. Daniels has alot of upside.

Nothing showed up in capitals, but you have a damn good team.

I'm a little weary of starting Leinart against Baltimore this week and I need a backup QB so should I pick up Green or Gerrard for this week and as a season-long backup? Thanks.

Reggie Brown or Brandon Marshall as #3WR????

I'd run with Reggie this week. He hasn't produced, but it's not from lack of trying to get him the ball. The Eagles as a whole have to step it up. Shootout vs Detroit should get Reggie and the rest of the Eagles back on the right track.

Marshall is great, but after seeing Chris Brown light the Jaguars up for 170....Henry should have a field day against them.

I'm a little weary of starting Leinart against Baltimore this week and I need a backup QB so should I pick up Green or Gerrard for this week and as a season-long backup? Thanks.

I love the outlook for Leinart as the season goes. I agree with you about this week. It looks like a game where he'll prolly throw a TD, but have 3 int's as well.

Stay away from Garrard. The Denver pass D is great, they'll blanket the sad Jag wr's, so there won't be too many chances for Garrard to do anything.

I'm not a Green fan by no means, but the Jets haven't shown me any reason to fear them. With your slim choices I think Green is the best option. He has some pretty good wr's that can get open and make plays. Go with Green.

help master...is there any reason i shouldn't do this deal???

giving up d ward, bell, and berrian for boldin, reggie brown, and MJD. .5 per catch, .1 point per yard scoring...

help master...is there any reason i shouldn't do this deal???

giving up d ward, bell, and berrian for boldin, reggie brown, and MJD. .5 per catch, .1 point per yard scoring...

You get Boldin, Brown and MJD......hell yes, jump all over this one!! I can't think of one reason not to take this deal.

WSIS

Bulger vs. Rothlesberger

and

Caddy vs. AP (minny)

thanks

Bulger no question. Even though they are 0-2, Bulger is still doing pretty well for fantasy owners. Ben gets TDs and no yards. Bulger should be able to get you both.

Both running backs have good matchups. Caddy scored twice last week, let's see if he can do it again. Gore did well vs StL last week and Foster looked good in week one. I think Caddy can put up the yards and find the endzone again this week.

I feel the exact opposite. I think this is the week that Maroney goes off! The Pats should lay the wood to the Bills quick and fast which will allow them to run, run, run. If Maroney don't get 100 yds it will be for one of two reasons. One, he totally sucks and is over rated. Two, they bench all the starters in the second half. The Pats are favored by 17.....17 in this game...it's gonna be a pounding. Prolly another 38-14 score. I really think this will be the week that Maroney gets going.

Ward is a decent back, but the potential of a blowout plays right into Maroney's favor this weekend.

Appreciate the help, my man!

Hey Cuse, Im pretty sure I have asked this question before, but it is really bugging me on who to play. My lineup is:

QB: Brees

QB: Romo

RB: Westbrook

RB: R. Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Driver

RB/WR: Curry

WR/TE: Branch

Bench:

Foster

Ahman Green

Hines Ward

It is really hard sitting Ward here, but it seems everyone else has huge matchups that cannot be turned down. I could put him in for Curry as he would be safer, but Curry has to have a big game against Cleveland, right? Maybe put him in for Branch, but again against the Bengals he could go huge too. Also my RB's on the bench have great matchups. Foster has done very well against the Falcons in years past, and Ahman may be called to control the game and keep Peyton on the bench. This week is killing me, so who would you play here? Thanks

WR Dilemma this week. I have Fitz, Holmes, R. Brown, and Bowe. Need to pick two. Logic says Fitz and Holmes, but I've a nagging feeling about the other guys as well, particularly Bowe.

What what YOU do in this situation? I appreciate all your help!

OK so we keep hearing that Romo isn't going to have a good day. So who would you go with.....J. Garcia or J. Campbell? Or should I roll dice on Romo?

McAllister v Ten

Berrian v DAL

Welker v BUF (my opponent is starting Brady)

Choose two, or bench Fitzgerald and start all three?

Cuse - tell me if I've got my line up right. No PPR. I've got questioney marks by the ones I'm uncertain of. YOU ROCK!

QB – Tony Romo

RB – LT

RB – Cadillac (?)

Flex – DeShaun Foster (?)

WR – Reggie Wayne

WR – Torry Holt

TE – Heap

D - Steelers

K – Josh Brown

Bench:

WR – Joey Galloway (?)

WR – Bernard Berrian

RB – Marshawn Lynch

RB – Brandon Jacobs

So I have some serious depth at RB.

I'm thinking of proposing a trade: My Reggie Brown & Edge for his Randy Moss & Reggie Bush.

What do you think? Is this a fair trade? Or is it too lopsided in either team's favor?

Okay, I've got all day to kill. If you're stuck with a decision on who to keep or draft or whatever. I'll give my insightful opinions. I have a good idea on just about every player there is so ask away and I'll try to help.

I do this simply because alot of help board questions don't get answered or if they do it's not for a couple days. So, I am here to help you win your league....just mail me 10% of your winnings :thumbsdown:

Starting 2 RBs - Larry Johnson for sure - Jamal in Oakland or Edgerrin in Baltimore?

Cuse, I'm trying to decide what to do at QB. I have Leinart facing Baltimore and I don't like that at all. I was going to start Schaub but now that A. Johnson is out that doesn't look so good. I did pick up Derek Anderson and while i'm not totally buying last weeks outburst I'm thinking he can at least outperform the other two give their situations. But even I'm not sold on that. I don't know, I keep going round and round with this. Any thoughts?

Here's my dilemma: I drafted Miami's defense this year and thought I'd be set. But they've had a disappointing couple of weeks, and now with losing Zach Thomas I'm wondering if they're worth holding on to for the year. Granted, it's only been two weeks, and one of the teams they played was Dallas, but they're not getting the sacks I thought they would or playing agressively at all.

I have Carolina on my waiver wire, so I was wondering if I should pick them up for the start this week, and also if I should consider just dropping the Fish and playing waiver wire matchups the rest of the way. I have room to hold both defenses on my roster for this week, but will need to drop one or the other next week to cover bye matchups.

Thanks for everything!

Thanks for the response to the other question I had Cuse!!

Another for you:

With the recent Burress reports. Do I keep him in or go with one of these?

Coles vs. Miami

Calvin Johnson vs. Philly

Jacoby Jones vs. Indy

All respectable starts, but leaning towards Coles with the Cotchery injury. Figure even with Clemmens starting for NYJ he's gotta get ball thrown his way right?

RBs: SJax, DWard, JJones, BJax, BJacobs

WRs: Wayne, Housh, Branch, Welker, ABattle

With Jacobs out, I'm looking for depth, or trade bait. Arnaz Battle has got to go.

I'm looking at picking up a 6th RB, TE or WR for depth and these are the choices in our PPR league:

Chris Brown TEN Will he win the lead role? Will LenDale lose the starting job?

Sammy Morris NE Will he keep getting 10+ carries in this high powered offense, goal line touches too?

Shawn McDonald DET 4th WR on pass happy lions, has lit it up so far

Eric Johnson NO I have Witten, but Brees checked down to EJ 10+ times wk1

Which of these guys, long term has the best upside? Will any be strong enough to start at any point, or to throw into a trade as added value?

Thanks.

My team is in my sig. Seems like most of my RB's have decent matchups this week. I need to pick 2. NonPPR.

I was leaning toward T.Henry and Parker. I am fine with leaving S.Jackson out of my lineup until he gets going.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. (It's only an 8 team league)

Should I start Portis against the NYG or Bush Monday against TEN? A big reason I want to start Bush is to see him play on Monday night.

Never start someone because you want to watch them play (I'm benching Young for Delhomme, even though it'd be nice to have a QB on MNF)

I'd go with Portis against a beat-up NYG defense...

Hey Cuse, Im pretty sure I have asked this question before, but it is really bugging me on who to play. My lineup is:

QB: Brees

QB: Romo

RB: Westbrook

RB: R. Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Driver

RB/WR: Curry

WR/TE: Branch

Bench:

Foster

Ahman Green

Hines Ward

It is really hard sitting Ward here, but it seems everyone else has huge matchups that cannot be turned down. I could put him in for Curry as he would be safer, but Curry has to have a big game against Cleveland, right? Maybe put him in for Branch, but again against the Bengals he could go huge too. Also my RB's on the bench have great matchups. Foster has done very well against the Falcons in years past, and Ahman may be called to control the game and keep Peyton on the bench. This week is killing me, so who would you play here? Thanks

This is exactly why I hate having good depth! While it's great for injury and/or trade bait, you have to deal with this week to week!

Here is my take: Brees, Romo, Rudi, Westy, Roy, Driver......no brainers.

That leaves two spots. Curry has to be in. McCown has shown he'll chuck the ball and Curry is his prime target. With a match-up vs Browns I see no reason that Curry can't post another 100 yd game this week, so I agree with you on Curry.

Foster is too hit or miss sharing carries with DeAngelo.

Ahman should be the main guy all day for Houston with Andre out. He should get plenty of dump-off passes. Dayne being out or possibly out is a big boost for Ahmans chances.

Branch went from nothing to 100+, tomarrow ought to be alot of Shaun.

Hines is great, again I expect a whole lot of Parker.

With that.....I would take Ahman Green. Even though AJ is out and the Colts can stack the line to shut him down I think he has too many intangibles. He should have a pretty good day.

WR Dilemma this week. I have Fitz, Holmes, R. Brown, and Bowe. Need to pick two. Logic says Fitz and Holmes, but I've a nagging feeling about the other guys as well, particularly Bowe.

What what YOU do in this situation? I appreciate all your help!

Go with the obvious in this one. Holmes has a good match-up. Niners are 2-0, but giving up 350 yds a game....Holmes should do well. Fitz is too good to bench. I'm giving him until week four before I'd consider sitting him. He's not happy and wants the ball more...we'll see if Whisenhunt agrees or not.

Bowe is a good looking youngster and is a starter now, but you have better options.

OK so we keep hearing that Romo isn't going to have a good day. So who would you go with.....J. Garcia or J. Campbell? Or should I roll dice on Romo?

I like Garcia today. Rams can't stop anything. Campbell is also a good looking young prospect, but you have to go with Romo today. The Bears are great, but Romo has some pretty good playmakers and the Cowboys are in a groove. Stay with the guy that has gotten the job done two straight weeks.

Romo

WR Dilemma.

Start 3.

Smith

Randle El

JacJones

Curtis

MrkClayton

VJax

Leaning toward the ones in bold. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

McAllister v Ten

Berrian v DAL

Welker v BUF (my opponent is starting Brady)

Choose two, or bench Fitzgerald and start all three?

McAllister, Berrian and Fitz. Welker has had two straight weeks with decent numbers. This week I think he'll get a few, but I expect Maroney to be the star today. Berrian has a great match-up, Fitz is Fitz and McAllister should get a ton of carries today.

Okay, I've got all day to kill. If you're stuck with a decision on who to keep or draft or whatever. I'll give my insightful opinions. I have a good idea on just about every player there is so ask away and I'll try to help.

I do this simply because alot of help board questions don't get answered or if they do it's not for a couple days. So, I am here to help you win your league....just mail me 10% of your winnings :overhead:

Toomer vs the skins, Marshall vs. the Jags or JJones vs. The Bolts???? Pick 1. Thanks.

WR Dilemma.

Start 3.

Smith

Randle El

JacJones

Curtis

MrkClayton

VJax

Leaning toward the ones in bold. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I agree with you on Smith and Jacoby. Smith is easy....Jacoby is a good gamble, but make no mistake it's a big gamble. Indianapolis has shut down the passing game in two straight games. Jacoby has great speed and he gets his opportunity to make a name for himself.

I think Randle El had one lucky game. Mark Clatyon isn't 100% and I've never bought into the VJ hype. Kevin Curtis goes against a poor pass D in Detroit and this game has shootout written all over it. Last week McNabb went to Curtis with some important plays and just missed...this week I think he'll find Curtis for a good day.

GL

Toomer vs the skins, Marshall vs. the Jags or JJones vs. The Bolts???? Pick 1. Thanks.

Toomer and Shockey are great starts. Even if Burress starts he's unlikely to be a big factor. Toomer looked very good the first few weeks. I'd stick with him and expect a very good day if Plax doesn't play. Even if Plax plays Toomer should be the #1 option through the air.

Cuse - tell me if I've got my line up right. No PPR. I've got questioney marks by the ones I'm uncertain of. YOU ROCK!

QB – Tony Romo

RB – LT

RB – Cadillac (?)

Flex – DeShaun Foster (?)

WR – Reggie Wayne

WR – Torry Holt

TE – Heap

D - Steelers

K – Josh Brown

Bench:

WR – Joey Galloway (?)

WR – Bernard Berrian

RB – Marshawn Lynch

RB – Brandon Jacobs

The only thing I would change is to put Galloway in for Foster. Galloway is playing very well right now. Foster could have a huge day....or he could have 20 yards. Gallloway is the #1 option in TB. JG and Garcia seem to be on the same page. Stay wtih Joey while he's hot!

Caddy is a good choice....I wouldn't worry about him.

So I have some serious depth at RB.

I'm thinking of proposing a trade: My Reggie Brown & Edge for his Randy Moss & Reggie Bush.

What do you think? Is this a fair trade? Or is it too lopsided in either team's favor?

Not a trade anyone would go for. Edge is better than Bush, but most people won't to give up the potential of Bush and Moss for what you are offering. If Reggie Brown was playing better...check that, if Reggie Brown had shown up to a game the trade would hav a chance, but I doubt you would be able to pull it off.

Starting 2 RBs - Larry Johnson for sure - Jamal in Oakland or Edgerrin in Baltimore?

Rarely will I say to sit the Edge, but match-up wise you have to go with Jamal over Edge. I don't expect the Browns to play like they did last week, but Jamal has a much better chance of producing today over Edge.

Cuse, I'm trying to decide what to do at QB. I have Leinart facing Baltimore and I don't like that at all. I was going to start Schaub but now that A. Johnson is out that doesn't look so good. I did pick up Derek Anderson and while i'm not totally buying last weeks outburst I'm thinking he can at least outperform the other two give their situations. But even I'm not sold on that. I don't know, I keep going round and round with this. Any thoughts?

Leinart and Schuab don't look like good options today. Leinart had good yards last week, but only one TD. Schuab has looked very good. It's not even AJ that is making him look good, it's that line. They are protecting!! AJ is however a huge loss.

I'd roll the dice with Anderson. The Browns did something last week that they have failed to do for years. They got the ball in the hands of their playmakers!! If they continue to do that then the Browns could be a force in the fantasy world!