Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Helpmaster, at the flex position, would you start:

LEAGUE 1

Randle El against a weak giants secondary, or Sammie Morris who should get some garbage time play?

LEAGUE 2

Najeh Davenport vs. SF or Deshaun Williams vs ATL?

Helpmaster, at the flex position, would you start:

LEAGUE 1

Randle El against a weak giants secondary, or Sammie Morris who should get some garbage time play?

LEAGUE 2

Najeh Davenport vs. SF or Deshaun Williams vs ATL?

You turd....Deshaun Williams :banana: ! DeAngelo Williams or DeShaun Foster? LOL!!

Whether it's Deshaun or DeAngelo I'd take either one of them over Davenpoop. Parker is the every down back in Pitt. Najeh doesn't get to do much.

I'm not a big fan of playing guys who aren't a big part of the offensive scheme. The Pats should detroy the Bills....but...the Bills have dynamite speed at wr! Three passes could be three touchdowns and make this game alot closer than it appears. Randle El isn't a great wr, but with the disappearing act by Brandon Lloyd, Randle El has become a decent option. I'd much rather have him in than Morris.

Good luck!

In 2 RB, 3 WR 12 team league, I have McGahee, Portis, Caddy and Morency. Was outbid for Betts at draft, now with Portis looking healthy the owner with Betts wants to trade for my 3rd wideout. Would you trade Reggie Brown (2$ in auction) for Betts (4$ in auction)? My WR currently are CJ, Driver, Furrey, Reggie Brown and a spot I am about to fill in waiver maneuver. Probably not a big help, except for the piece of mind should Portis's injury flair up.

Thanks for help.

What's up Cuse9 ? I got 2 questions for you this week.

1. Which QB should I pickup ? all TD's 6points

These are the best available.

Jeff Garcia

David Garrard

Derek Anderson

Trent Green

please pick one

2. Which RB should I start with Rudi Johnson ?

Reggie Bush vs Titans at New Orleans

Derrick Ward vs Redskins at Washington

Deshawn Wynn vs Chargers at Green Bay

Please pick one thanks and goodluck!! :cheers:

Reggie Bush for sure. Ward is a decent back. Jacobs is definitly out so he should post decent numbers. Wynn is getting way over evaluated!! He is simply splitting carries between four rb's. He has played very well, but again, he splits carries and they are playing San Diego!!

I promise Bush will score a TD this weekend or I'll send you a dollar!!

Quarterback wise I'd grab Garcia. Anderson was a nice story last week, but I don't see him throwing five TD passes in the next five games. Garrard simply has nobody to throw to. Green is doing better than I thought. I figured it would take a good year under Cameron to get things going. The Phins aren't ready to set the world on fire, but I like what I'm seeing in Miami even though they're 0-2.

Garcia has a coach who has a proven track record of taking an old QB and getting the most out of him. Rich Gannon and Brad Johnson did quite well under Gruden. Not to mention Garcia has the best playmaker in Galloway out of any of the other QB's you mentioned. Anderson has more weapons, but Garcia seems to understand that Joey is his meal ticket!

In my SCORING ONLY league

6pts per TD (0-9yds)

9pts per TD (10-39yds)

12pts per TD (40+)

I would be getting SJax/Kitna/VJackson and moving Alexander/Rivers/Fitzgerald

My team as of now

Rivers/Losman - Start 1

Alexander/LJordan/Jacobs - Start 2

Fitzgerald/Evans/Coles/Bruce - Start 3

Watson

Akers

Minny

Is the edge of Sjax & Kitna over Alexander & Rivers worth Fitz??? THANKS!

RB Help plz:

Need to start 2, no PPR

Bush vs. TEN

Jordan vs. CLE

C. Williams vs. STL

Thanks!

I've already gauranteed that Bush would score a TD this weekend, but how do you not go with Jordan vs Cleveland?! Caddy is looking like he may be getting back in the swing of things as well.

Cleveland put up 51, but they also gave up 45.....118 and a TD from Rudi. He could have had alot more if not for Cinci trying to catch up the whole game. Lamont is getting rushing yards and plenty of passes. He should be a great start vs the Brownies.

So I had a waiver claim in to pick up Brandon Jacobs and drop Brandon Jackson and the claim just went through. Looking at my team (in my sig), I am loaded at RB, maybe even too loaded considering we can only start 3 at max per week and I will rarely if ever bench LJ or Henry. Obviously I'm not that strong at receiver, so I would maybe like to upgrade there although I do think I have a couple nice sleepers currently. What I really want to do is sacrifice some of my depth to load up on some studs.

Great pick up...Jacobs was a FA....WOW....somebody dropped the ball!!

Another thing is that I am only carrying one QB,TE,K and DEF so I need to free up a few roster spots in order to pick these players up as needed.

Here are a few trades I am considering making:

A. Boldin + L. Jordan for B. Westbrook

If I made this trade, I would have 3 certified STUDS (ppr league) at RB though I would definitely take a hit at WR by losing Boldin. If I did this trade, it would still leave me with Brandon Jacobs and Thomas Jones on the Bench to possibly swing a deal later to upgrade at WR.

Not bad, but I have to agree. I think you are giving up too much in Boldin. I think once they get the run established they'll start airing it out more. Fitz and Boldin are too good not to get the most out of them. I'm not real high on this trade. Plus, Westy always get nicked up.

T. Jones + J. Jones for L. Evans

Trying to buy low here, and especially if I make that first deal, I'm going to need to pick up a WR. I think the L. Evans owner would be willing to trade, hoping that could get it done. T. Jones probably wouldnt see the field on my team.

Don't like this trade at all! T. Jones for Evans is good enough. If they are both playing at a high level T. Jones holds more value than Evans. Most people are giving up on Evans already. I obtained him for Ronald Curry in one league!! Even though Julius value is low, he's too much of an "adder" in this deal!

Br. Marshall + T. Jones for J. Walker

As high as I am on Marshall, I think this would be a good trade to the J. Walker owner who is hurting for RB depth. He has T. Bell as his #2 RB right now

Again, you're giving too much. Walker has posted more yardage, but Marshall has a TD thus far, so they're value isn't too far from one another. Offering T. Jones is good enough. Don't undervalue Jones. He played Pats and SD to start the year....that is a a hell of a way to start out the year!! He carries the load in NY and doesn't split carries with Washington as assumed. He will be better this year than he was last year.[/quote]

I definitly understand you want to upgrade but I think you are jumping the gun. As I stated Jones had two tough opponents to start the year out. There's nowhere to go up from here for him. Before trading Jones I would wait until he posts a good game with great numbers so his value gets back to where it should be. Your depth is great and you should definitly try and upgrade, but I think you are shortchanging yourself in your offers.

For Westy I'd offer L. Jordan straight up. He'll shoot it down, but then come back with Jordan and Julius. Westy will be #1 all year so getting him for Julius (splits with Barber) and Jordan (will split time with Rhodes) would be a good deal for you.

For Evans you may be able to trade Julius straight up for him. If you offer Thomas....he won't think twice, he'll accept in a heartbeat....but you lose in that deal.

I really like Walker and Marshall, but I wouldn't part with one to get the other if I had to throw someone else in the deal. Walker is the the number one, but before too long it will be 1A and 1B. Marshall is too talented.

Like I said, you're on the right path. I would be thinking the exact same as you....upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!! You've got the depth, but don't "give" guys away to upgrade. Keep something in your cupboard in case you need it!!

I am trying to get Sjax (again). The first time I offered Bush/Housh for Sjax/Calvin. He said it was a good trade but he couldnt do it. Do you think he would take one of these two options and which one do you think is better...or they even worth it for me to do it...: A.) Bush/Gates for Sjax/Cooley B.) Bush/Housh for Sjax/Vincent Jackson.

thanks in advance Cuse

Cuse -

Need some QB help. Eli Manning or Cutler?? I grabbed Cutler when Manning got injured... now I have a dilemma >>

> Eli Manning faces Redskins with a tough secondary + plus, he's still not 100%. But he's a Manning...

> Cutler faces the Jags – their D is tough, but he's throwing well.

Who should I go with? Thanks!

Oh great wise one Cuse - can you help save my 0-2 squad??

Here's the deal - it's a ppr performance league - 1/per 10 rec/rushing, 1 pt per rec, all td's =6.

Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, D/ST

QB's - VYoung, Losman

RB's - Addai, LJordan, MJD, RnBrown, Foster, Betts, KvJones

WR's - LEvans, Rg Brown, Bennett, Curry

TE - VDavis

K-Stover

D/ST- Miami

I am pretty much set/stuck with VY at QB but DAnderson, TGreen, McCown, Garrard, JCampbell are all available. I will need to add one of them and drop Losman.

I'd pick up Campbell. I was surprized at how good of an arm that kid has. He can also use his fee when he gets in trouble. If he can get his deep balls on time with Santana this guy could turn into a fantasy starter!

Obviously Addai and Jordan at RB every week ......then it gets ugly!!

Shaun McDonald (tied for 16th best in my league) is available and I want him on my ppr team (Kitna loves him) - need to drop Bennett or RgBrown or Betts(who it will probably be).

I'd drop Bennett for McDonald. I'm not a fan of McDonald. I think he benefits from the four wr sets. Defenses must choose: Roy (1300+ last year), Furrey (lead NFC in receptions) and Calvin (most physcially gifted wr to come since Moss) or Shaun McDonald, 5'9, not real fast, nothing special....well guess who has been last on their list of concerns.....Mr. McDonald. Once Jones comes back I expect less four receiver sets. Jones has alot of talent and did well in that offense last year. Bennett has made a career out of disappointing.

Plan to p/u EJohnson or HMiller and play him ahead of VDavis until he wakes up so I am dropping Losman for him meaning I will need a back QB again.

Stay away from Eric Johnson.....week one will not happen again! Miller is a decent option.

MJD, Rn Brown, Foster, are killing me, as well as the other 2 week busts (Evans, RgBrown, VDavis).

Miami D is ranked 28th in my league. Will they wake up? Will Ginn Jr. return a couple to the house this year? Or would you replace Mia with one of the many available higher ranked D/ST's like Hou (2nd), Indy(6th), or Oak(5th)

I'd take Indy over Miami....Bob Sanders in healthy. Indy D is night and day with or without this guy. The defense knows they are the only thing from keeping this team from repeating (well that and the Pats), I expect their pride to make them step up their games.

Many K's also available ranked much high than Stover (including Folk, Hanson, Reed, & Akers)

Take the kicker who's team will score the most! Hanson

I am in a must win this week with this lineup:

QB-VYoung@NO

RB-Addai@HOU

RB-JordanvsCLE

WR- need to start two between Evans, RgBrown, Curry, McDonald, Bennett. My brain says start Curry vs Cle and McDonald @Phil. My gut says Evans and RgBrown finally show up this week.

Flex is between RnBrown who has a nice history against the Jets, MJD vs porous Broncos run D, and Foster who has a nice hisotry vs Atl. My brain says RnBrown based on his history vs Jets and my gut says MJD vs poor bronco run d.

I'll agree here. Brown had two 100 yd games vs NY last year. Maybe he has their number? Broncos run D isn't that bad. Don't matter I don't see MJD doing much to anyone this year.

Keep Evans in, he'll bust out this week. I have confidence in this guy. Curry vs a poor defense in Cleveland. They have great opportunists in their secondary, but they aren't the greatest cover guys. Until McNabb looks comfortable, I'd keep on the bench.

What would you do with this mess oh great one.......

You simply need Evans to step up and Vince Young (EDIT....did I really say "Vince Evans") to get 200 passing and 40-50 running and a couple TDs a game and you'll be fine.

Who to play Plax @ Washington

Holt @ TB

Branch vs Cincy

\Pick 2

Plax and Holt.....I'd ride them all year. Branch has had one game in.....ever! Don't get too excited over that game. Be optimistic, but don't get too excited. Plax and Holt are proven.

Cuse -

Need some QB help. Eli Manning or Cutler?? I grabbed Cutler when Manning got injured... now I have a dilemma >>

> Eli Manning faces Redskins with a tough secondary + plus, he's still not 100%. But he's a Manning...

> Cutler faces the Jags – their D is tough, but he's throwing well.

Who should I go with? Thanks!

I'm a diehard Broncos fan and I really think they will run the ball like crazy this week. Walker is due for a TD, but so is Henry?! Manning will keep chucking the ball. He's got too many weapons to not play him. Plax is a great endzone target, Shockey, Toomer....just too much talent. Plus having no Jacobs again....they'll keep throwing. I agree though....those safties for Washington are nasty!!

I am trying to get Sjax (again). The first time I offered Bush/Housh for Sjax/Calvin. He said it was a good trade but he couldnt do it. Do you think he would take one of these two options and which one do you think is better...or they even worth it for me to do it...: A.) Bush/Gates for Sjax/Cooley B.) Bush/Housh for Sjax/Vincent Jackson.

thanks in advance Cuse

Throw Calvin out of the deal. He will be overvalued all year due to the hype that surrounds him.

Bush/Housh for SJax/Vincent.....may pull it off. I think the Gates one would for sure. I wouldn't want to lose Gates though.

I would offer option B first, then go to option A. If he don't go for either I wouldn't be surprized. Jackson is a fantasy monster and it's hard to let players of his caliber go.....it's definitly worth a shot though.

This is quickly becoming a weekly debate for me, though that isn't really a bad thing... Portis vs NYG or Peterson vs KC?

Thanks!

WR Free Agent HELP!, S.McDonald - James Jones - Jacoby Jones - D.Northcutt

My underachieving receivers need MAJOR help. My roster is as follows:

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR - I guess theres hope because he did this last year.... maybe

Horn, Joe ATL WR - signed Leftwich

Stallworth, Donte' NEP WR - #2 (the brown)

Battle, Arnaz SFO

Crayton, Patrick DAL - I picked him up last week

FREE AGENTS AVAILABLE ARE:

Furrey, Mike DET WR

McDonald, Shaun DET WR

Jones, James GBP WR

Avant, Jason PHI WR

Northcutt, Dennis WR

Booker, Marty MIA WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

check out mine:

This is the way I am leaning

QB Garcia vs STL

WR T.O. vs DAL

WR Driver vs SD

RB Addai vs HOU

RB Edge vs BAL

WR Engram vs CIN

D/ST INDY vs HOU

my bench is

Rivers vs GB

Bruce vs TB

Vincent Jackson vs GB

DeAngelo Williams vs ATl

LaDell Betts vs NYG

D/ST Miami vs NYJ

Let me know how my team looks this week and if a bench player should be starting

Here is my lineup, whould you change anything???

QB: Garcia

QB: Brees

RB: Westbrook

RB: R. Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Donald Driver

RB/WR: Foster

WR/TE: Branch

Bench:

QB: Romo

RB: Ahman Green

WR: Hines Ward and Curry

I am leaning towards Garcia based on matchup alone. Should I stick with my man Romo, or gamble with Garcia? Im also leaning with Branch over Ward because the Seahawks play the Bengals, so that matchup looks tasty. Finally am skeptical of Foster, but playing the Falcons, if I am gonna play him why not now of all times? Ahman has a good matchup too, but I think It would be best to wait and see if he starts getting more goal line carries. Also not sure about Westbrook with his injury, but assuming he is playing would you change anything? This is a tough week for me. TY

This is quickly becoming a weekly debate for me, though that isn't really a bad thing... Portis vs NYG or Peterson vs KC?

Thanks!

Holcombe will get the start this weekend which will give them a decent qb for the first time this year! Peterson should get over 100 vs the Chefs. They are bad everywhere. Giants can't stop the pass so this is a good week for Campbell/Moss owners. Portis should do well.

I think in a week or two you are going to have serious problems. Both of these guys are going to be "no-brainers" to start.

This week though, I'd go with Peterson.

Here is my lineup, whould you change anything???

QB: Garcia

QB: Brees

RB: Westbrook

RB: R. Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Donald Driver

RB/WR: Foster

WR/TE: Branch

Bench:

QB: Romo

RB: Ahman Green

WR: Hines Ward and Curry

I am leaning towards Garcia based on matchup alone. Should I stick with my man Romo, or gamble with Garcia? Im also leaning with Branch over Ward because the Seahawks play the Bengals, so that matchup looks tasty. Finally am skeptical of Foster, but playing the Falcons, if I am gonna play him why not now of all times? Ahman has a good matchup too, but I think It would be best to wait and see if he starts getting more goal line carries. Also not sure about Westbrook with his injury, but assuming he is playing would you change anything? This is a tough week for me. TY

Stay away from Ahman this week. I was just reading on him and he's not looking good for this weekend. He'll play, but they are saying Dayne will play a much bigger role this weekend. I'd take Curry or Ward over Branch. Ward is a good start no matter who they play. The guy is a warrior!! Curry has the best match up of the entire weekend. I think the Hawks will run Alexander for over 150 yds this weekend and control the clock. They won't want to get into a shootout with Cinci.

I really like Foster, but I'm concerned at his lack of production. The new system was supposed to benefit him and Williams, but so far it looks like Williams is doing better. Even though they play a terrible D I still would rather have Curry or Ward in over Foster. 9 times out of 10 I want a rb in my flex spot, but not with the options you have over him.

Ward would be my choice at flex wr/te and Curry would be my choice at flex wr/rb.

This is the way I am leaning

QB Garcia vs STL

WR T.O. vs DAL

WR Driver vs SD

RB Addai vs HOU

RB Edge vs BAL

WR Engram vs CIN

D/ST INDY vs HOU

my bench is

Rivers vs GB

Bruce vs TB

Vincent Jackson vs GB

DeAngelo Williams vs ATl

LaDell Betts vs NYG

D/ST Miami vs NYJ

Let me know how my team looks this week and if a bench player should be starting

Get Engram out and put in Bruce. StL defense sucks and TB is playing pretty well. This has the makings of a shootout. Bruce could post awesome numbers this weekend. I'll say at least one TD this weekend and most likely 110 yds give or take a few.

Engram is a nice posession guy, but I believe the Hawks will run, run, run this weekend.

Ok...my current roster in one of my leagues

QB - Young (start), Cutler (bench)

RB - Reggie Bush, LaMont Jordan, Marion Bulber, Laurence Maroney, and LenDale White

WR - Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, Donte Stallworth, Bernard Berrian

TE - Antonio Gates, Randy McMichael (bench)

D/ST - Bears, Broncos

K - Robbie Gould

I'm currently starting negotiations with another member in the league, who is receptive to the idea of trading up Edgerin James or Carnel Williams. He listed the following as folks he'd be interested in -

Barber, Gates, Maroney, or the Bears. I think at this point gates and the Bears are out...I know they typically give the advantage in any matchup, and James or Williams wouldn't give me an advantage. The rest of his team are as follows?

Starters -

Kitna, Westbrook, Rudi Johnson, Roy Williams, Joey Galloway, Wes Welker, Tony Gonzales, Colts D/St, Jason Elam

Bench - Moss (Santana), Edge, Cadillac, Toomer, Schaub, Bengals, Roydel Williams.

He's looking to unload Gonzales he says...but Tony G isn't going to do anything compared to Gates this year. Suggestions on trades? Would Barber be a good trade for Edge? Should I just leave things alone. He said he'd also listen to multi-player trade. Please advise.

WR Free Agent HELP!, S.McDonald - James Jones - Jacoby Jones - D.Northcutt

My underachieving receivers need MAJOR help. My roster is as follows:

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR - I guess theres hope because he did this last year.... maybe

Horn, Joe ATL WR - signed Leftwich

Stallworth, Donte' NEP WR - #2 (the brown)

Battle, Arnaz SFO

Crayton, Patrick DAL - I picked him up last week

FREE AGENTS AVAILABLE ARE:

Furrey, Mike DET WR

McDonald, Shaun DET WR

Jones, James GBP WR

Avant, Jason PHI WR

Northcutt, Dennis WR

Booker, Marty MIA WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

check out mine:

Jason Avant has been great so far! He simply don't miss passes! Jacoby is a nice wish this weekend, but with AJ out I expect them to hit Daniels alot more and run more than ever. James Jones is my second choice after Avant.

Avant and James Jones give you the best shot at one of them breaking into the starting line-up and becoming valuable. If you have to have a starter and want production then the safe route is Marty Booker.....I like to go for broke though, I'd take Avant.

Ok...my current roster in one of my leagues

QB - Young (start), Cutler (bench)

RB - Reggie Bush, LaMont Jordan, Marion Bulber, Laurence Maroney, and LenDale White

WR - Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, Donte Stallworth, Bernard Berrian

TE - Antonio Gates, Randy McMichael (bench)

D/ST - Bears, Broncos

K - Robbie Gould

I'm currently starting negotiations with another member in the league, who is receptive to the idea of trading up Edgerin James or Carnel Williams. He listed the following as folks he'd be interested in -

Barber, Gates, Maroney, or the Bears. I think at this point gates and the Bears are out...I know they typically give the advantage in any matchup, and James or Williams wouldn't give me an advantage. The rest of his team are as follows?

Starters -

Kitna, Westbrook, Rudi Johnson, Roy Williams, Joey Galloway, Wes Welker, Tony Gonzales, Colts D/St, Jason Elam

Bench - Moss (Santana), Edge, Cadillac, Toomer, Schaub, Bengals, Roydel Williams.

He's looking to unload Gonzales he says...but Tony G isn't going to do anything compared to Gates this year. Suggestions on trades? Would Barber be a good trade for Edge? Should I just leave things alone. He said he'd also listen to multi-player trade. Please advise.

I would definitly try and get Edge. He is going to do well this year in the Cards run first offense. You have future problems with your backs. Jordan will lose alot of time when Rhodes gets back after week four. Barber splits with Jones, White will split with Brown.....I think one will be the workhorse, but hard to tell which one. Maroney hasn't looked impressive. This week is his invitation for his coming out party.....hope he shows up!!

With his line-up he'll want to upgrade his starting line up. Chicago and Gates would make him very happy.....don't do it! I would offer Barber for Edge, but I don't think he'll go for it, but it's worth a shot. Bush for Edge may get it done. The potential of Bush is very good....I'd rather have the stability of Edge though. Even Maroney for Edge....I'd take Edge in that deal as well. Pats seem content to just keep on throwing, nobody can stop them so why run?

Barber, Bush or Maroney for Edge is what I would suggest. I think you would lose out in a two or three player deal....try and get a one for one done.

I first offered him Bush/Housh for Sjax/Vincent Jax....he has countered with with my Henry/Housh for Sjax/Moose Muhammed...I think I am giving away way too much. If i give Henry and Housh I should get back Sjax and Vincent or Calvin johnson, no?...since Henry is clearly better than Bush? and housh is CLEARLY better than MM... If he wants henry instead of bush i should get a better receiver that MM, no? He should give me VJax or Calvin? Thanks, please help.

Dynasty league -- can pick up Sydney Rice and buy him down to $1 for salary cap?? His salary Increases to $4 for next year... is there ANY HOPE??

Also, Mushin Muhammed was just dropped -- by far the best "name" receiver available in this 14 team league... is he worth a pickup??

I have WR -- Andre Johnson (OUT) Vincent Jackson Brandon Marshall Chris Chambers Brandon Jones ---

thanks

Chester Taylor showed up on the waiver in one of my leagues. Is he worth picking up?

I'm already doing pretty good at RB, but it seems like Taylor just shouldn't be a free agent.

My current RBs are:

R. Brown

E. James

Ward

B. Jacobs

C. Brown

My league is pretty standard scoring and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 DST, 1 K.

My team:

QBs: Philip Rivers, JP Losman

RBs: Joseph Addai, Chris Brown, Chester Taylor, Brandon Jacobs, Derrick Ward

WR/TEs: Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, Jerricho Cotchery, Greg Jennings, Anthony Gonzales

D: Chargers

k: Nick Folk

Question 1 is about my receivers: I've been starting Smith, Fitz and Cotchery but Cotchery has some shoulder issues. Brandon Stokely is available as a free agent.

I'm hesistant to drop Jennings since he's not going to be out long and Favre looks to be having a decent year. So my question is: should I drop the "new" Brandon Stokely (Gonzales) to pick up the real Brandon Stokely? Or is Cotchery's injury mild enough that I should be patient with him?

Second Question:

One of my competitors has:

QB: Tom Brady, Jake Delhomme

RB: Frank Gore, Cedric Benson, Cadillac Williams

WR/TE: Calvin Johnson, Housh, Wes Welker, Dallas Clark, Chris Cooley, Joe Jurevicius

D: Redskins, Jaguars

K: Josh Brown

He's hinted that since I'm weak at QB he'd trade Delhomme for a decent RB or WR. The top QBs available as FAs are David Garrard and Trent Green. Any suggestions on offers I could make to get Delhomme? Is he worth bothering? The biggest upside I can see to getting him is that I'd get double points everytime he throws to Smith.

Cuse - Hope you can help me get a win this weekend. Couple of matchup questions. I either have these players or can get them on the waiver wire.

QB - Schaub vs Colts (worried with no A Johnson) / McCown vs the Browns (injury, week one version or week 2) / Garcia vs Rams

Defense - Texans vs Colts (normaly play them tough, but Peyton and the boys scare me) / Titans vs Saints (Titans look pretty good and the Saints look horrible, but you know they are going to break out sometime - is it this week?) / Redskins vs Giants (Not sure how Eli's shoulder is doing?) / Jets vs Dolphins / Cardinals vs Baltimore / Lions vs Eagles / Raiders vs. Browns

Thanks for the help!

Good Sir,

My dilemma involves Maroney v. Buffalo, or D. Ward v. Washington this week. Standard scoring applies.

I'm thinking Brady will light up Bills' banged up secondary, thus rendering Maroney all but useless. Then again, the Skins have been tough against the run so far.

Leaning toward Ward, but not feeling real strong about it. What do you advise?

Thanks for the input :lol:

Should i look to trade Ahman while he has value and before he gets injured for Boldin? I may be able to.

Davenport or Chatman as a bye week fill-in/back-up.

hey there help master - bummin cuse homer here needs to know flex player between: fragile fred, sammy morris and chris brown.

Im starting maroney & need flex..

QB Kitna

WR Roy

WR calvin

WR Housh

TE ODaniels

or do u think 3 RBS and 2 WR here??

cuse, another one for you...been offered mcgahee, peterson, or jordan and favre for bush and big ben...my current RB's are Bush, MJD, Javobs, Derrick ward, and Norwood... good trade, bad trade?????..please help..you're the man!