Sign in to follow this  
Black_Shirt_Chris

Which late round WR do I drop?

Had my keeper draft last night and didn't grab a kicker. Figure I'll try to pull a 2 for 1 trade or wait and see how the preseason plays out, but eventually I'll likely need to drop someone to pick up a kicker (and possibly a backup QB). Here's my roster. 12 team league, traditional scoring (w. 6pts for passing td & no ppr). Start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1rb/wr, 1te, 1k, 1d/st

Thanks... leave a link and I'll answer

kitna

addai (keeper)

fwp

edge

bjax

chris henry (tenn)

chris brown

wayne

colston (keeper)

mark clayton

k curtis

b marshall

e kennison

t williamson

d clark

san diago

Kennison. You'll never use him and the other guys have upside and if they produce can be used as trade bait.

It seems we all agree...Kennison is the one to jettison. :dunno:

I think Williamson will be a solid bye-week replacement or possible #3 WR this year. The only question mark surrounding him is the rookie QB...certainly no small concern. Drop him if you have to, but if you can, let him ride the pine and see what happens.

you should wait till the friday before the season begins, and watch how these players progress, one of them might get injured, or benched, etc. Dont drop any of them yet. You dont need a kicker yet.

Kennison....hes got to much young competition.....

www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=281179

Kennison....hes got to much young competition.....

www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=281179

did you read my post, while i agree, that kenison probably could be dropped for a different WR, a kicker doesnt need to be picked up till the very last possible moment, 1-2 people at most will trade kickers before the season, so the quality of kickers in FA wont go down, no reason to rush into it if you have waited this long.

I say drop Williamson. That guy is not even going to be in the NFL in two years. As a receiver he has one skill - running in a straight line. He doesn't even catch the ball well.