Sign in to follow this  
NY Necros

Westbrook or Parker

I need to pick between 1 of these 2 to go along with SJ. I know Westbrook is more of a pass catching threat, but he has a much tougher schedule against the run, and has never been healthy for an entire season. Just looking for a little advice.

I would chose westbrook, this is because Parker has a new offensive cordinator, one that may not run the ball 500 times in a season, and also he is going to have 2 new lineman this year. One of the biggest factors for helping a running back is consistency in offensive line. Also late last year Reid passed off play calling to his offensive cordinator, and his OC proved immediatly that he likes to run the ball. Yes westbrook is an injury risk, but no more of an injury risk as a Willie, since he is entering the year with very mild knee problem.

I think you can't really go wrong here because they are about equal, but I take Westy.

Good problem to have. I think FWP will get more catches than he has in the past so that might give him a slight edge--along with him being younger and healthier than Westbrook in previous years.

Either one will be a solid pick. I might take FWP for the reasons above but I'd be happy with Westbrook too.

I don't know, from what I've seen Philly has done horrible in the running game given it's only preseason, but they don't look too good. I've even check the Philly boards and they all agree they might not have such a good run game this year.

I'd take Parker.

Not just being a steeler fan, I think Parker will score more TD's. Eagles really spread the ball around and with McNabb returning and Tony Hunt probably taking away some scores Parker to me would be the choice, Westbrook will get alot of yards and if healthy all year is a top RB. Please see mine...

I think I will have the same choice along with Manning. I have Addai already and I leaning towards Peyton because of is reliability. Who ever gets Peyton has always made a run for the title. I like Parker over Westbrook because of Westbrook's injury history. Am I being stupid to consider Peyton?