Ohio State could get exposed this year.

:dunno:

Chronic

Kp

Gettin

Where are you come on back now?

you speaky english?

my response to your stalker thread on main bored:

So, aside from your obsession with OSU, what is your point?

Exposed? they were beaten by a better team, simple as that.

Someone had to lose, i'll take being in 3 NC games in 5 years and winning 1.

When your team reaches this level, log in as your puzzay alias and let us know.

Sad thing is a awful as the Big ten is OSU might have another title shot next season ............................ wait they play USC nevermind :dunno:

Sad thing is a awful as the Big ten is OSU might have another title shot next season ............................ wait they play USC nevermind :doh:

yea the bucks don't have anywhere near the talent that Stanford has. :overhead:

you speaky english?

my response to your stalker thread on main bored:

So, aside from your obsession with OSU, what is your point?

Exposed? they were beaten by a better team, simple as that.

Someone had to lose, i'll take being in 3 NC games in 5 years and winning 1.

When your team reaches this level, log in as your puzzay alias and let us know.

Your right someone had to lose but it should not have been OSU they should not be in the game with the schedule they play. You keep holding out played Texas in the past and USC next two years. Who cares if you lose those games you then have a bunch of Ohio schools and the Big 10 waltz to 10 or 11 wins in a row and right back into Nat champ game. We need a playoff all I am saying and until then weak teams like OSU will keep making it to the Nat Title game and unless they pull like a BC or S. Florida they are going to get out classed every time. They get in title game get punched in mouth and then don't respond.

Your right someone had to lose but it should not have been OSU they should not be in the game with the schedule they play. You keep holding out played Texas in the past and USC next two years. Who cares if you lose those games you then have a bunch of Ohio schools and the Big 10 waltz to 10 or 11 wins in a row and right back into Nat champ game. We need a playoff all I am saying and until then weak teams like OSU will keep making it to the Nat Title game and unless they pull like a BC or S. Florida they are going to get out classed every time. They get in title game get punched in mouth and then don't respond.

You can keep calling the Big 10 a waltz...it will not make it true.

OSU cannot hang with the top SEC team right now. That much is true.

The rest...meh.

The big 10 has shown in the past 15 years or so its just fine against the SEC. I think after the title game it was something like 13-12 in favor of the SEC.

my junk could get exposed this year

:shocking:

Update?

I'd fall asleep too if my team was playing the 60th-ranked schedule.

I'd fall asleep too if my team was playing the 60th-ranked schedule.

did you fall asleep during the flordia v michigan game? the same michigan who supposedly had a weaker schedule compared to fl and ended up kickinig flordia's ass?

did you fall asleep during the flordia v michigan game? the same michigan who supposedly had a weaker schedule compared to fl and ended up kickinig flordia's ass?

Don't try to change the subject.

don't deflect :mellow:

this thread is about the Ohio State Buckeyes and their:

69th ranked schedule in the nation

0-9 bowl record v/s SEC

Only 39 bowl appearances and a paltry 18-21 record in them

To put this into perspective, OLE MISS has more bowl victories than Ohio State in 8 less bowl apprearances.

The same OHIO STATE that has bowl losses to juggernauts like Pitt, BYU, and NAVY.

The same OHIO STATE that has only ONE ( count it, 1) quality bowl win in the last 20 years, 2002 against Miami.

Everytime OHIO STATE has played a "top tiered" team they have lost...LSU, Florida, TENN, Bama, Georgia...even South Carolina, Syracuse, and AIR FOCKING FORCE@#!

so try to stay on topic....thanks in advance.

Nope, I stayed awake. Thanks for asking.

don't deflect :lol:

this thread is about the Ohio State Buckeyes and their:

69th ranked schedule in the nation

0-9 bowl record v/s SEC

To put this into perspective, OLE MISS has more bowl victories than Ohio State in 8 less bowl apprearances.

The same OHIO STATE that has bowl losses to juggernauts like Pitt, BYU, and NAVY.

The same OHIO STATE that has only ONE ( count it, 1) quality bowl win in the last 20 years, 2002 against Miami.

Everytime OHIO STATE has played a "top tiered" team they have lost...LSU, Florida, TENN, Bama, Georgia...even South Carolina, Syracuse, and AIR FOCKING FORCE@#!

AP Top 25

1. LSU (60)

2. Georgia (3)

3. USC (1)

4. Missouri

5. Ohio State

6. West Virginia

7. Kansas (1)

8. Oklahoma

9. Virginia Tech

10. Boston College

10. Texas

12. Tennessee

When you become a top ten team, you will be allowed to speak. :clap:

until then, do some research on the BCS and the games we have played.

Please don't try and claim that this means anything...given Ole Miss is playing in some bowl games (at least more recently) that are nowhere near the caliber of the teams that OSU has been playing against in Bowl games recently.

Care to post the years those happened? I doubt it.

Not really.

Everytime OHIO STATE has played a "top tiered" team they have lost...LSU, Florida, TENN, Bama, Georgia...even South Carolina, Syracuse, and AIR FOCKING FORCE@#![/b]

A heavily favored Miami team is not a top tier team?

Texas last year was not a top tier team?

Michigan for the last several years is not a top tiered team?

Try to have a clue next time. Thanks.

OSU is bad vs. the SEC...the SEC is better right now. You can leave it at that and you have no problem. When you post the rest of this crap you just become as much of a joke as some of the OSU fans have been.

Boise State won a bowl game last year? Who the fock cares about bowl games anyway? give me a playoff! :clap:

Also, Boston College has won something like 9 bowls in a row? BIG FOCKING DEAL! Who did they play? terrible comparrison to compare Ole Miss and OSU bowl records considering who they play.

When you post the rest of this crap you just become as much of a joke as some of the OSU fans have been.

that's my point...

By the way, kpbuckeye. What is this "supposedly Michigan had a weaker schedule" crap?

The computer polls that the BCS uses include the Colley Rankings and Sagarin. According to the Colley Rankings, Michigan had the #39 schedule and Florida had the #1 schedule after the bowl games. According to Sagarin, Florida had the #3 schedule and Michigan had the #37 schedule. (Ohio State's schedule was ranked 60th and 53rd, respectively.)

Say what you want about Michigan having beaten Florida, but seriously, where the fuck do you get "supposedly" they had a weaker schedule? There's no question about it, they did.

Last and also least: Since when is a 6-point victory an ass-kicking? And if a 6-point victory is an ass-kicking, what does that make a 14-point victory?

By the way, kpbuckeye. What is this "supposedly Michigan had a weaker schedule" crap?

The computer polls that the BCS uses include the Colley Rankings and Sagarin. According to the Colley Rankings, Michigan had the #39 schedule and Florida had the #1 schedule after the bowl games. According to Sagarin, Florida had the #3 schedule and Michigan had the #37 schedule. (Ohio State's schedule was ranked 60th and 53rd, respectively.)

Say what you want about Michigan having beaten Florida, but seriously, where the fuck do you get "supposedly" they had a weaker schedule? There's no question about it, they did.

Last and also least: Since when is a 6-point victory an ass-kicking? And if a 6-point victory is an ass-kicking, what does that make a 14-point victory?

Anyone who watched the game...knows it was an ass kicking...6 points or not. Michigan pretty much dominated the game.

And the 14 point victory was even more of an ass kicking.

you put too much time into finding facts. Do what I do and just make it up :pointstosky:

Anyone who watched the game...knows it was an ass kicking...6 points or not. Michigan pretty much dominated the game.

And the 14 point victory was even more of an ass kicking.

That's funny, because I watched the game, and I did not think it was an ass kicking. I thought it was a nearly evenly-played game and the kicking game was the difference. I guess you could say Michigan's kicking game kicked Florida's kicking game's ass. Agree to disagree on that one.

But like I said, I am not really interested in that topic so much as I want to know why kpbuckeye apparently does not believe that Florida really played a tougher schedule than Michigan.

That's funny, because I watched the game, and I did not think it was an ass kicking. I thought it was a nearly evenly-played game and the kicking game was the difference. I guess you could say Michigan's kicking game kicked Florida's kicking game's ass.

500 total yards...ran all over them...2 fumbles, by a guy who pretty much never fumbles, in the redzone....Henne looked better than he ever has and threw for 373.

Only the most biased homers will try to contend it was not an ass kicking.

But like I said, I am not really interested in that topic so much as I want to know why kpbuckeye apparently does not believe that Florida really played a tougher schedule than Michigan.

That point by him is pretty much idiotic.

Why is it you go thread to thread taking little pot shots at OSU and me for that matter,

yet when someone takes a little shot at FL you throw a hissy fit?

I could give a fock about the sos, I was just trying to make the point that you like to take your little shots, but can't take them.

I could give a fock about the sos, I was just trying to make the point that you like to take your little shots, but can't take them.

If that was the point you wanted to make, you should have just said it. Taking dumb little potshots of your own that don't make any sense doesn't help the cause. HTH!

As for your contention that my reaction was a hissy fit, that just doesn't have any merit. And considering you called me a fucknut at TDZ when I replied to a SigEp post about OSU excuses, I don't think you have any room to talk.

500 total yards...ran all over them...2 fumbles, by a guy who pretty much never fumbles, in the redzone....Henne looked better than he ever has and threw for 373.

Only the most biased homers will try to contend it was not an ass kicking.

Only douchebags make excuses as though yards are more meaningful than turnovers or points.

If that was the point you wanted to make, you should have just said it. Taking dumb little potshots of your own that don't make any sense doesn't help the cause. HTH!

As for your contention that my reaction was a hissy fit, that just doesn't have any merit. And considering you called me a fucknut at TDZ when I replied to a SigEp post about you, I don't think you have any room to talk.

YOU called me out there. It was a blatent lie and you know it.

YOU called me out there. It was a blatent lie and you know it.

No, SigEp called you out and I called his attention to the home field discussion. I was wrong to paint that discussion as an excuse, but I even said in the same post that you did not make any excuses last year. Then you threw what by your apparent defintion is worse than a hissy fit.

Only douchebags make excuses as though yards are more meaningful than turnovers or points.

Looks like the one making excuses for the ass kicking is you.

LINK

Nice SFW link for Sho nuff and KP :overhead:

For me?

Why?

Im not an OSU fan.

I have agreed they suck against the SEC.

For me?

Why?

Im not an OSU fan.

I have agreed they suck against the SEC.

because it's funny :overhead:

No, SigEp called you out and I called his attention to the home field discussion. I was wrong to paint that discussion as an excuse, but I even said in the same post that you did not make any excuses last year. Then you threw what by your apparent defintion is worse than a hissy fit.

Looks like the one making excuses for the ass kicking is you.

The scoreboard is an excuse? Get a clue.

LINK

Nice SFW link for Sho nuff and KP :shocking:

5) OSU 11-2

12) Rocky middle of the pack 10-4

Next years AP

3) OSU

21) Rocky bottom :overhead:

again when you guys break the top ten, come play with the big dogs.

Tennessee does suck, that much is for sure.

5) OSU 11-2

12) Rocky middle of the pack 10-4

Next years AP

3) OSU

21) Rocky bottom :overhead:

again when you guys break the top ten, come play with the big dogs.

that's the point...you aren't big dogs :overhead:

middle of the pack at best if you play in a real conference :shocking:

The scoreboard is an excuse? Get a clue.

You are the one who needs a clue.

Dominated on the ground....check.

Dominated through the air...check.

Lost...check.

Yup...thats an ass kicking.