Sign in to follow this  
GuidingLight

Don't Take Me so Seriously..Okay?

I love this place and most know me so I'm sorry for those who don't.

As long as your team is not CHI < sorry K4....I hope you have a great Sunday NFL Sunday!

I'm wierd, thats all..just all for fun for future...yeah, I'll throw myself out there...alls good...

NOPE! Sorry .... yer FACKED!

Weird ... strange, strange person ... and I'm not sure I can be your friend ... EVAH!

Seek help!

NOPE! Sorry .... yer FACKED!

Weird ... strange, strange person ... and I'm not sure I can be your friend ... EVAH!

Seek help!

Coming from you...all of the sudden I feel alright. :doublethumbsup:

As long as your team is not CHI < sorry K4....I hope you have a great Sunday NFL Sunday!

Bears fans could have a great afternoon - this could be special. The Bears should be 13-3, at least, but if they get this one today........we could be looking at a team that only loses a game or so.

Bears fans could have a great afternoon - this could be special. The Bears should be 13-3, at least, but if they get this one today........we could be looking at a team that only loses a game or so.

You do know Rex is your QB? Also LT is the SD RB and Rivers is the SD QB...Vincent Jackson..oh and Gates....

...do I need to go into the D?

:thumbsup:

This widespread criticism of Rex is laughable.......as is the apparent fact that virtually everyone in the country thinks that the Bears are no good. Makes no sense to me. The only player that SD has that is scary is LT. Without him, Gates, Rivers, Jackson.......all average. LT makes that show go. I have SD winning today, since it's out there, but I won't be at all shocked if the Bears get it done.

Make sure you tackle Hester.

Actually ... pretty good burgers. Chicago Hamburger Co. on Indian School. $2.14 for 2 cheese sliders. Real, steamed sliders.

But, like everything else ... the best burgers are in NYC.

Corner Bistro. The Bistro burger comes with American cheese and bacon ... lettuce tomato and pickle on the side. A single order of fries is enough to keep 3 people happy ... and that Bistro burger ... been voted, year after year, best burger in Manahattan.

Steamed burgers only go so far. Flame broiled ... REAL burger, IMHO. Think it's like $7.50 ... affordable by NYC standards. Usually a line down the street. Best time to go is like 2 AM. No line.

You do know Rex is your QB? Also LT is the SD RB and Rivers is the SD QB...Vincent Jackson..oh and Gates....

...do I need to go into the D?

:thumbsup:

While certainly not defending Rex's horrible Superbowl.......why do you & everyone else forget Rivers played like crap in his one and only playoff game last year? Why doesn't that count against him at all?

While certainly not defending Rex's horrible Superbowl.......why do you & everyone else forget Rivers played like crap in his one and only playoff game last year? Why doesn't that count against him at all?

Because he's just so pretty...........

Don't forget ... Kerry Collins ALSO lost a Superbowl ... and look at him now!

Ok, he sucks ... but he LOST a Superbowl.

Dilfer has a ring.

Don't forget ... Kerry Collins ALSO lost a Superbowl ... and look at him now!

Ok, he sucks ... but he LOST a Superbowl.

Dilfer has a ring.

Only because he just had to beat Kerry Collins.

This needed a bump for levity of the bored.

jk busts me all the time...it's in fun

^although he gets mad at me some times, no worries.

we log on for fun.. read and stuff...some of us may "kind" of know each other and get heated....in the end..we're all cool...

>even though jk /tng we're a bit out of line the last 24hrs<...just saying... :unsure:

This needed a bump for levity of the bored.

jk busts me all the time...it's in fun

^although he gets mad at me some times, no worries.

we log on for fun.. read and stuff...some of us may "kind" of know each other and get heated....in the end..we're all cool...

>even though jk /tng we're a bit out of line the last 24hrs<...just saying... :first:

Out of line? I made several direct comments to you, including my presence in your area tomorrow night. Try to resemble a man and respond directly. HTH. :dunno: