Sign in to follow this  
Shock & Awe

Anyone else dump Tomlinson?

What a suck-ass, disgusting performance yesterday by this guy.

Being my first fantasy season, I thought I'd drafted the world's best team, and now this.

I dumped Tomlinson and some other dead weight and picked up Ward, Curry and some other studs yesterday.

Being my first fantasy season, I thought I'd drafted the world's best team, and now this.

I dumped Tomlinson and some other dead weight and picked up Ward, Curry and some other studs yesterday.

Is it April fools day?............You have got to be kidding.............And if your are for real, you must be the dumbest twit on earth.

Not only that but Bobby Petrino should be fired NOW! :thumbsdown: And Romo will throw for 6000 yards and 50 TD's this year....Mark it down!!!!

Is it April fools day?............You have got to be kidding.............And if your are for real, you must be the dumbest twit on earth.

No, he's serious, and he's also won the championship four straight years in my 4 team league.

Some owner in my league dropped him also.

He's floating around on the waiver wire, but no one seems interested.

:thumbsdown:

Yesterday's statistics don't lie, my friend.

I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of superman.

Good riddance.

:thumbsdown:

Guys its 1 freaking game.........I don't know how your scoring is but :music_guitarred:

Oh and by the way, I won it last season on a 12 team league where u start 15 players that include IDP's and have been in the playoffs every season for 6 years. So I know a little Good Luck..........

Guys its 1 freaking game.........I don't know how your scoring is but :music_guitarred:

Oh and by the way, I won it last season on a 12 team league where u start 15 players that include IDP's and have been in the playoffs every season for 6 years. So I know a little Good Luck..........

Being you have been around for 2 years you should be able to detect poor sarcasm on this bored by now.

So you came to a Fanstasy Football Forum in March of 2003 to register, and are just playing your first season? Come up with something better next time.

Some owner in my league dropped him also.

He's floating around on the waiver wire, but no one seems interested.

:wub:

if you've got room on your bench, it's the shark move to pick him up. :music_guitarred:

if you've got room on your bench, it's the shark move to pick him up. :banana:

I'm waiting for word on Brandon Jacob's MRI. If he's going to miss substantial time, I may take a flyer on LT. :banana:

So you came to a Fanstasy Football Forum in March of 2003 to register, and are just playing your first season? Come up with something better next time.

C'mon now, it's obvious this guy is just an alias, looking to stir the pot on this here board. Week 1 overreactions are fun!

Guys its 1 freaking game.........I don't know how your scoring is but :banana:

Stop selling yourself short, you know VERY little.

Guys its 1 freaking game.........I don't know how your scoring is but :thumbsup:

Can we subscribe to your newsletter?

Of course I dropped him with a pathetic 20 point performance from a #1 overall pick. :thumbsdown:

I just hope the guy who dropped Steven Jackson doesn't claim Derrick Ward before I can.