Sign in to follow this  
bauman88

Housh/Dunn for Bush

10 teams, standard scoring, .2 pt per reception.

Start QB, 2 RB, 3WRs, etc.

My team:

McNabb

Kitna

Housh

Roy Williams

Donald Driver

S. Holmes

V. Jackson

B. Edwards

Addai

Maroney

Dunn

L. White

I am concerned about Maroney being my number 2. Is Bush a huge upgrade?

Should I trade Housh/Dunn for Bush? I will have risk in picking the right #3 WR each week.

Thanks!

with your starting format you'll have to guess to see which one (maroney or bush) will have the better week. But it's always a plus to have rb depth. i don't think Holmes is a bad 3wr, i think pitt will be passing more this year. if you wanted more wr depth you could go ahead and trade one of your rbs for a slightly lesser back for depth and a better wr.

i say go for it.

Bush will bounce back. .2ppr helps. Agree to trade on a RB for WR later with a buy low sell high tactic. Possibly offload maroney to a brandon jackobs owner...

Thanks for seeing mine. I think I'd make the move for Bush. I like Housh, but the move for Bush should sure you up at RB and also position you to make a move with either Addai, Maroney or Bush down the road. Williams, Driver and Holmes are excellent 1-2-3. More I think of it you should pull that trigger ASAP.

I'd go for it. I like Housh in a PPR format. Maybe you can start by offering Holmes instead (coming off a big week) and work your way up.

I agree with the panel....Bush just has that explosive power to get a hight point burst...duel threat run and catch. He will bounce back this week.

You have a nice receiving core, but I would try and trade Holmes and Dunn first. We know Housh will get his, but we do not know for sure the Steelers will throw for 4 tds a game again with FWP in the backfield.

Thanks for the help with mine.

go for it. i think bush is an upgrade ... even though youre losing housh i think WR have hit or miss games will bush will be more consistant

With the PPR format, Bush definitely offers more. I think you should do it. I also think it's a great idea to offer Holmes/Dunn first. It's okay if you have to give up Housh, but if you can keep him and get Bush, you'll be lookin' good!

if the ppr was higher, id do it up..but its lower so you run a risk there...that being said i would prob still do it to be honest...i think bush is very solid, and you have decent wrs even without housh, though i do think he is in for a big year, maybe better than last years very good year...but bush will bounce back big time, IMO.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287107 thanks man

10 teams, standard scoring, .2 pt per reception.

Start QB, 2 RB, 3WRs, etc.

My team:

McNabb

Kitna

Housh

Roy Williams

Donald Driver

S. Holmes

V. Jackson

B. Edwards

Addai

Maroney

Dunn

L. White

I am concerned about Maroney being my number 2. Is Bush a huge upgrade?

Should I trade Housh/Dunn for Bush? I will have risk in picking the right #3 WR each week.

Thanks!

uh yes