Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

Romo or Grossman?

Romo at MIA or

Grossman at home against KC

Romo is the hot hand, but plays away against a better than average Dolphins D.

Grossman was horrible last week against the stout Chargers D, but is playing at home against the Chiefs that allowed yards and points to the Texans last week.

So, should I ride Mr. hot hand Romo or go with a better matchup with Grossman?

Will help in return.

Romo is the much safer bet. It will either turn out where Romo and Grossman perform about the same this week or Romo does better. So, go with Romo.

Romo hands down.

This arial attack is one of the best. Tough for Miami to stop.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287555

romo, romo, romo

don't take this the wrong way but ...How could anyone draft rex after the horrid show he had last year and all pre-season maybe only in a start 2 QB league woul I have drafted him

People actually play Grossman??? Would only play him if you get points for incomplete passes and don't lose points for fumbles/interceptions....

I never miss a chance to bash Grossman...although the matchup may seem favorable, go with Romo, he's the better QB. Personally I don't like the Dolphins D, that unit is getting up there in age. Romo will put up some good numbers for you this week...and Grossman, he'll just get ripped on Sportscenter come Monday.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287620

There are lineups where I'd say grossman. I think Romo is the safer bet here, but I still think this might be one of Grossmans 2-3 great games this year.

Romo w/o a doubt. Grossman is terrible and CHI will be running the ball all day all over KC. They are not going to put the ball is Grossmans hands this week. Benson and Peterson might just both go over 100yds.

Romo is playing a tough Miami D but with all the weapons he has and after last week you have to start him, at least until he proves he cant be a weekly starter.

see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287725

ROMO WITHOUT QUESTION>>>>>>KC off is the worst of the team...defense is good enough to play down grossman ..besides who isnt....Tony Romo is obviously becoming a stud...he is almost a must start at this point with Witten and owens as weapons