Sign in to follow this  
nategraduates

The Official "Why Me God?" Thread

I am going in the books on a record setting point scoring week.

Marc Bulger - ... What can I say

J.P Losman - It was already a rough match up, but not play for 3 seconds and then get injured rough.

Javon Walker - ...i dont understand

Hines Ward - I hate you

Miami DEF - you suck zach thomas

Edgerrin James - a little more running please mr. wisenhunt, or just lose.

Now you know why I'm probably going to have a 60 point week and go 0-3.

i would have won if it werent for bulger that schmuck.

i need eric johnson to score 12+ points to win though.

BREES JOHNSON EXPRESS PLEASE LORD!

but really, bulger, negative two points and i wasted a 4th rounder on you you fuckin ######. gonna cost me the season, i could have had a top 5 WR and drafted a qb later you waste of space.

i would have won if it werent for bulger that schmuck.

i need eric johnson to score 12+ points to win though.

BREES JOHNSON EXPRESS PLEASE LORD!

but really, bulger, negative two points and i wasted a 4th rounder on you you fuckin ######. gonna cost me the season, i could have had a top 5 WR and drafted a qb later you waste of space.

I also need eric johnson to do well, of course he needs more than 20 for a win in one of my leagues.

I feel kind of bad for Chad Johnson as he is on my squad and his fountain of ridiculous fantasy points is being wasted away on my under-achieving team.

I felt I had a great line-up and championship caliber squad, now I have to win 8 out of the next 10 match ups to even get in to the playoffs.

At 11:00a today, I dropped Alge Crumpler for Marcus Pollard because the ATL O sux, and Seattle was going off against a Bengals D that can't stop anyone...

Lost by 9...

Pollard scored me 1

Crumpler scored 18 on the wire :wall:

I score 143 points this week (which is a sh*tload in my league) w/ my team in my sig.... The team I played scored 171 thanks to the heroics of McNabb, Boldin, Addai, Branch & Whitten, now I fall to 0-3.... :wall: Thank God he left Curtis on the bench or he would've scored 200.

Any 0-3 guys feel that this upcoming week is do or die? If I can't pull a win next Sunday I don't think I have a chance to sneak into the playoffs.

I am angry at Reggie Bush for making commercials instead of following his offseason workout regimen. Hopefully the matchup with Vince Young will cause Reggie to pull his head out for a few hours on Monday evening.

Otherwise, I am upset by Andre Johnson's injury but I can't blame AJ for that.

Guest ramrock11

Left Curtis on the bench (knew Lions secondary sucked) for Walker

Left Curtis on the bench (knew Lions secondary sucked) for Walker

I drafted Bulger over Brady. I have Stephen Jackson, and Mark Clayton.

Steve Smith got me 1.6 points! I thought he would make 10 points if he was dead!

DeShawn Foster cost me the game last week with his fumble and so I put him on the bench. :thumbsdown:

I need 26 points from Marques Colston tonight to win. With my luck, he'll catch the flu before kickoff.

The points are final! I have scored 46.3 points this week and my opponent has 118.

Thank you fantasy football gods!

Ok guys,

Pulled myself up by the bootstraps and will be 1-2...I avoided the dreaded 0-3 start where panic starts to set in...sat that dumb azz MJD on the :wall:

I am starting my climb up that victory ladder with Lamont Jordan whom I got in a steal in our draft...I need Rhodes to stay the hell away from his carries too!

Now struggling with the Hasselbeck for Kitna trade offer I got at QB....I have Eli but I am just not sure what to do at this point..

All in all for a Monday not feeling poorly like I have for the last two Mondays.....

I will be pulling for all you guys...let the Gods be with you tonite if you need them... :dunno: :shocking:

I scored 50 this week and my opponent has 43 points and Reggie Bush to go. Glad he didn't start Boldin. As soon as Reggie scores, I can go to bed.

I sat MJD in favor of Curry, that paid off. I benched Leinart and started Garcia, I guess that paid off too, I got 2 more points out of Garcia. (Yes I need QB help big time). LJ scored one fat point. McGahee can't find the endzone. Driver and Curry and Nick Folk did the bulk of my scoring. Nick Folk for MVP!!

If I go 0-3, it will be my worst start ever and I may just start the firesale then. I'm really not into it so far this year.

AD (started him) equaling the scoring of sjax AND Edge combined!!!!

Shaun McDonald (left on the bench) outscoring T.Holt and Fitz COMBINED!!!

Opponent started R.Brown (40 points) and I lose by 2 despite the valiant effort of Witten (15 points) on SNF.

If only Kitna hadn't fumbled TWICE in the red zone I could have pulled this one out...

I'm now 1-2. If Calvin is out for any length of time I may have to consider starting SM over Fitz! :dunno:

OR if Wilkins wasn't 1/3 on farking FG's I would have won!!! ARGH!

I'm 0-3 and have LT!

I thought my team was going to be money this year.

McNabb

LT

Harrison

I at least scored decent points this week, but still lost. Need to go 8-2 the rest of the way to have a shot.

Guest _my_2_cents_

I am 2-1 in 2 of my 3 leagues, the lone loss in each coming as a result of me facing Palmer on his 6 TD game against the Browns. I brilliantly picked up the Bungles D/ST for one league who gave me a doughnut, but it wouldn't have mattered - I lost by 8 points and my bench D only had 7. Still - Palmer's 6th TD killed me in both leagues.

I could have survived a big game. I couldn't survive a completely ridiculous game.

0-3 here too.

Lost last week by 3 points. If Westbrook had run for 4 more yards, I would've won (100 yard bonus).

This week, lost by less than 6 points. Guy I was playing had MB3, Witten, and the Dallas D last night. Take any of their TDs away, and I win. Orrrr, if the Giants don't pull Ward to let Droughns walk into the endzone twice, I win. Sigh.

I thought I did a great job with my keeper draft (initial year). Who would have thought the following would kill me.

1.2: SJax - Hello? Anyone there?

3.2: MJD - OK, I drank the Kool Aid. Crap.

4.9: Jacobs - Out since 1st half of 1st game

5.2: Bulger - Blech!

6.9: Reggie Brown - Forgotten?

When 5 of your top 6 are garbage after 3 weeks, you don't have any hope. ;)

Why did I trade Deshaun Foster three minutes before I read that Steven Jackson was hurt...whyyyy. Now I have Pittman as a starting back, ugh.

I have Steve Smith, Hines Ward, Rudi Johnson, Edge, Deuce, and the SD Def all on the same team. None scored worth crap this wek and half of them went down with injuries

I''m changing my team name to "Toast"

Down 9 going into tonight. I have Vince Young, Drew Brees, and Chris Brown. He has Reggie Bush. Reggie drops a TD pass from Brees which would have cancelled out, then runs it in himself. Brees tosses the ball to the 1, Bush runs it in. Titans with the ball at the 1, and the only possible guy who could screw me (LenDale) gets the carry. 0 and 3, here I come.