Sign in to follow this  
cavern

who else is 3-0 and drafted LT2 first overall?

even thought lt2 has been a minor disappointment so far, i'll bet there are many out there having success still. reason being is the turn was a great place to go wr, wr which has been a good strategy for the first few weeks. for instance, i got CJ and TO in 2&3 and then ADP & gates at the 4/5 turn as well as getting mbiii/kitna in 6/7. (10 teamer, redraft)

i know there are others out there that would have had similar luck being at the turn. we'll be really strong if lt2 ever returns anywhere close to form

I am also 3-0 with LT2.

I picked up Edge and Holt on the turn, I then took a chance on R. Moss with the next pick. Also picked up a servicaeble QB in Hasselback. So far, I have been able to win two close games and one blowout. However, if I am going to have a chance to win, I need some contributions from my #1.

a guy in my 12 team ppr is 3-0 with LT2. He is starting:

Cutler

MBIII

LT2

Chad Johnson

Randy Moss

Braylen Edwards

As long as Reggie Bush doesn't score over 43 points tonight, I'll be 3-0.

I went Smitty, Mcnabb in the first turn, then Randy Moss, Driver on the next turn. It was the best draft I ever had.

McNabb, Kitna

LT2, MBIII, Jordan, Norwood, Turner

Smitty, R Moss, Driver, Braylon, Curry

H Miller

J Brown

Vikings

Notice the common theme? Most of us have Randy Moss. So far, this year seems to be much more about receivers than about running backs. I wonder if we are witnessing a shift.

I dont' think so.

The Randy Moss owner in our leagues is also near the top....he found GOLD at whatever round he picked.

He's way overperforming his ADP, and that's the key.

Randy Moss owner in any league should be winning.

2-1 but my team is a monster. Just got hit up with a 100 point game from my opponent week 2. I went SSmith/Wayne/Gates 2-4, then got Roy Williams and Lamont Jordan 5-6, so I'm stacked all around. 10 teamer, we start 1-2-2-TE and flex. My receivers carry the load, anything from LT is bonus at this point. Got kitna and Eli as qbs...

i'm 3-0 and focking stacked. :dunno:

Kitna

LT

Portis

Jordan

C Johnson

S Smith

R Williams

Watson

Jags D

Hanson

CHAMPIONSHIP :rolleyes:

even thought lt2 has been a minor disappointment so far, i'll bet there are many out there having success still. reason being is the turn was a great place to go wr, wr which has been a good strategy for the first few weeks. for instance, i got CJ and TO in 2&3 and then ADP & gates at the 4/5 turn as well as getting mbiii/kitna in 6/7. (10 teamer, redraft)

i know there are others out there that would have had similar luck being at the turn. we'll be really strong if lt2 ever returns anywhere close to form

Gates in the 5th? :ninja:

I have three 3-0 teams right now... one has LT:

LT - Carson - Roy W. - Colston - Caddy were my first 5 picks... got Cooley, Stover and N.E. D as well :thumbsup: