Sign in to follow this  
Rae Carruth's Cell Mate

Will trade it to the best offer.

I'll give you my 2nd and 4th picks for it.

i'll trade you my 22nd round pick and a "hurrythehellupandpickferchrissakesyoulackey". :rolleyes:

hey cell mate, why do you only have 4 posts? Didnt we draft over here? You should have more posts than that, shouldnt you? :P

hey cell mate, why do you only have 4 posts? Didnt we draft over here? You should have more posts than that, shouldnt you? :(

This guy's an imposter :o We've been bamboozled :wall:

When they switched boards it wouldn't let me sign on, so I had to re-register and lost all my posts. Anyway, trying to trade down from this pick and I have to go to work in an hour so there won't be a pick until tomorrow. Sorry guys.

When they switched boards it wouldn't let me sign on, so I had to re-register and lost all my posts. Anyway, trying to trade down from this pick and I have to go to work in an hour so there won't be a pick until tomorrow. Sorry guys.

:headbanger: This is why I think we shouldn't be able to trade picks once the draft starts. It will already take forever and a day to complete w/o the trading.

:headbanger: This is why I think we shouldn't be able to trade picks once the draft starts. It will already take forever and a day to complete w/o the trading.

Hopefully things will speed up as the draft progresses. Otherwise a time limit may have to be imposed.

see my lame post. This is lame because it's such a valuable pick he wants to trade it but in reality it's worth nothing to him :rolleyes:

You're not getting a Joe Horn caliber player for me to move up a few spots leaving you with the guy you would have had to take in the first place. :thumbsdown:

I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm just trying to get the most for my pick. I figure if one of you is going to get Priest Holmes, I should get a little something in return. You tell me you'll trade any of your exclusives to prevent Ozzie from getting priest, then I name 2 different ones and you shoot me down. What the hell? If I don't see any offers I like when I get home late tonight I'll just make my pick so things can roll along in the morning for you guys.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm just trying to get the most for my pick. I figure if one of you is going to get Priest Holmes, I should get a little something in return. You tell me you'll trade any of your exclusives to prevent Ozzie from getting priest, then I name 2 different ones and you shoot me down. What the hell? If I don't see any offers I like when I get home late tonight I'll just make my pick so things can roll along in the morning for you guys.

:rolleyes:

If I have to I'll move up. But we're getting raped because you don't have anybody from the Vikings or Browns worthy of your first pick. We realize this, and aren't just gonna take it up the shaft just to get our hands on the Priest. If ozzie gives you jam lewis, then he's stuck with one RB, which is where he started in the first place.

I just feel like you're over-valueing your pick that's all.

Sorry if I came across a little harsh :thumbsdown: