Sign in to follow this  
czorn

Help me choose

The description says it all.

Bulger (@ DAL) or Griese (vs. DET)?

Which two RBs: Addai (vs. DEN), R. Brown (vs. OAK), or L. Jordan (@ MIA)?

Standard scoring, no PPR.

Leave a link, I'll try to help.

The description says it all.

Bulger (@ DAL) or Griese (vs. DET)?

Which two RBs: Addai (vs. DEN), R. Brown (vs. OAK), or L. Jordan (@ MIA)?

Standard scoring, no PPR.

Leave a link, I'll try to help.

QB one is a tough one - cause you don't know what you are going to get with Griese. But I think I would play him over Bulger and his ribs (how can injured ribs not affect his throwing ability?) and his decimated o-line and no s-jax- especially since Griese might come out slinging it to appease his WRs and the Chicago fans.

I'd go with Addai definitely - and then Jordan vs. Miami.

Addai, Brown and Bulger. Miami still has a pretty good defense and will show up this week against Oakland when they get their first win. Bulger had a poor week 1 and came back with a big week 2. He'll bounce back this week also. That being said I have him and I am not starting him but instead Eli Manning. I just don't think Griese will put up bigger numbers that Bulger.

id stick with bulger man, know its tough to say that but u gotta at least view griese for once game before starting him in ur lineup

addai is a lock, i like lamont a lot better and i defintely think ronnie's week 3 was an aberration to his bust-like fantasy production

however this week id take ronnie over lamont in their foootball game - i am from pittsburgh and i know that joey porter's best days are behind him but when joey says they will win he is usually correct - i think him and jason taylor are really dissapointed in their lackluster D so far and are pissed off, i think culpeper will thow it more and they will shutdown lamont's awesome start

thanks for mine

See week 3 for the Lions Defense...or check out McNabbs/Curtis' stats from week 3. If over the hill McNabb can have a stellar day then former U of M QB, will have his due. Bulger has broken ribs and Bruce is out and Jackson is out...that team is totalled!

It really doesn't matter with your RBs: Addai is a lock.

The other 2 should produce about the same, but I would lean towards Jordan. He was "50-50" last week and went up like a forest fire.

Check mine out click here

Well this might be a biased though but earlier this week I picked up Griese to start over Cutler. I think that he will be accurate enough to move that offense more efficiently than Grossman especially against DET. (I have Bulger benched in my other league for Big Ben so I have my fingers crossed that he will come around this week).

As for your RB I would bench Addai....hahahah alright if your still reading go with Jordan over Brown. The Dolphins are just terrible and Jordan has been playing well EVERY WEEK not just one.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291856