Sign in to follow this  
Autumn Wind

When does the fraft officially start?

And what time limit should we impose? Keeping in mind that some of us are nightposters...

Draf officially begins 8:00 CST Monday, July 26, 2004 :thumbsup:

And what time limit should we impose?

48 hours

:ph34r:

we are not giving an owner two days to make a selection.

next

In all seriousness I think a 2 hour limit is fair.

It leaves room incase someone gets an unexpected call/meeting/errand.

2 hours is still enough time to check, even if the guy were to get here at the end of the 2 hours he can make a post saying he IS here and will make his selection within a minute or two so that he doesnt have to go to the bottom of the round.

We want to encourage people to be like this:

Hey, I'm gonna be gone for about 3 or 4 hours, and I know my pick is coming up so I've emailed Autumn Wind a proxy of 3 picks. Go ahead and select for me.

:banana:

Rather than being nazi-hitler commissioners who give yoiu two hours and if you are not here then we're moving on :angry:

And yoiu still need to account for sleeping time, if you set an hour limit then someone will try and get technical and draft cause I did not make a selection at 2:45 am CST :thumbsup: (see edjr)

If you set a time limit, you have to have a start and end time that it runs goow with all :lol:

2 hours is still enough time to check, even if the guy were to get here at the end of the 2 hours he can make a post saying he IS here and will make his selection within a minute or two so that he doesnt have to go to the bottom of the round.

OK, let's say we go with 2 hours. Does the clock run all day long or just during the daytime/early evening?

BTW, I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow watching the Chiefs' players engage in gay sex. :ph34r:

BTW, I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Get in touch with Mike and get me my Fuhnering powahs!

OK, let's say we go with 2 hours. Does the clock run all day long or just during the daytime/early evening?

if this were a showdown you' be dead :thumbsup:

Umm, this 2 hours thing doesn't apply to overnight right? Also, I don't see a problem for myself with a 2 hour limit during the daytime but imagine someone would if they don't have internet access for the 8+ hours they are at work? Actually, does anyone work here? :huh: Anyway, in theory with the amount of teams there are if you're not close to picking you should be able to stay away for a long time and not miss anything but just in that off chance everyone makes their picks before hand like we did in the other league queuing them up things can move really fast and you may miss out on your pick. Btw, I'm pretty sure we didn't have a 2 hour limit in the baseball league.

We have 2 months to finish. Let's do it like the baseball one and give people as much time as they need. Especially for people that don't have internet access on the weekends.

I don't think a time limit is necessary either. Be smart. Don't be the ###### to hold up the draft for a full day. If you know you are not going to be around let us know and send someone your picks like said.

I probably shouldn't even be in here from work so while its working great...but I don't count on it especially as football season draws nearer and they start looking more for it.

My e-mail is valid just not accessible from work. The commishs both have my work addy (hopefully they kept it) if you need me during the day immediately. Again for the reasons above I'm not going to post it.

when my picks come around and i anticipate not being around, i'll email a queue of my picks to autumn/cmh.

if some picks fall into place rather quickly, and my turn comes up...email me:

benjaminriley@gmail.com