Sign in to follow this  
PSILOCYBIN

Who's starting Matt Schaub this wknd?

w/ Palmer out, I have him in

but really considering Harrington

Isn't Miami ranked 2nd against the pass?

Yes but who have they played...

Jason Campbell their 1st week - run first offense with gibbs, he's an unproven QB

DAL - they attacked their front line, romo didnt throw much, wade phillips game-plan

Chad pennington - came off an injury that week, and hes not that great

And cullpeppers first start with the raiders of course he's hardly going to put up good passing stats

Shaub has proven hes a quality starter so far in the NFL, also its likely ahman green if he does play will be limited and ron dayne cant get the job done by himself.

Shaub also has done well against pretty good secondary's, KC - vet CB with Ty Law and P. Surtain, he did good

Did well against IND secondary as well

Also torched ATL secondary to the tune of 300+ yds

Starting him over Griese. Does that count? <_<

I had every intention of starting him this week...I think he's a good play.

Luckily my trade for Wonderboy went through and I'm starting him against the Brown-eyes.

<_<

Yes but who have they played...

Jason Campbell their 1st week - run first offense with gibbs, he's an unproven QB

DAL - they attacked their front line, romo didnt throw much, wade phillips game-plan

Chad pennington - came off an injury that week, and hes not that great

And cullpeppers first start with the raiders of course he's hardly going to put up good passing stats

Shaub has proven hes a quality starter so far in the NFL, also its likely ahman green if he does play will be limited and ron dayne cant get the job done by himself.

Shaub also has done well against pretty good secondary's, KC - vet CB with Ty Law and P. Surtain, he did good

Did well against IND secondary as well

Also torched ATL secondary to the tune of 300+ yds

Well put! I'm sold! <_<

I have Palmer out and Rudi out.

How bad would it be to start:

Shaub

Green or Dayne

Owen Daniels

:unsure:

Same here. But my other choice was Campbell vs. DET.

I'm starting Campbell for Palmer bye this week b/c theres no one on the ww in this very competitive league and I had to dump Leinart who originally was my backup. I like Schaub hes got a good arm and is accurate, I wanted to get him to replace Bulger but I already have Big Ben and Schaub was gone. I do have Schaub for a possible Brees replacement in another league. Schaub is good for fantasy b/c he puts up pretty consistent numbers and when AJ an Jones are back he'll really light it up again.

w/ Palmer out, I have him in

but really considering Harrington

Harrington vs Tennessee over Shaub vs Miami = bad move IMO. Both aren't great options this week but Tennessee is good at both stopping the run and the pass. That would probably be a low scoring affair for Atlanta. Shaub will probably net you 20-25 points while Harrington will be lucky to get you more than 15 points.

Right now I am struggling with the choice of Vince Young vs. Atl or Schaub vs. Miami. Both are pretty favorable matchups. I feel like Schaub is the "safer" pick actually, but I'd hate to bench Vince for the game he finally explodes.

I'm starting Campbell for Palmer bye this week b/c theres no one on the ww in this very competitive league and I had to dump Leinart who originally was my backup. I like Schaub hes got a good arm and is accurate, I wanted to get him to replace Bulger but I already have Big Ben and Schaub was gone. I do have Schaub for a possible Brees replacement in another league. Schaub is good for fantasy b/c he puts up pretty consistent numbers and when AJ an Jones are back he'll really light it up again.

Detroit made McNabb and Curtis look like Brady and Moss.

I think Campbell can at least throw 2 TD and maybe 300 yards. Not bad for a bye week replacement.

I think Campbell can at least throw 2 TD and maybe 300 yards. Not bad for a bye week replacement.

That's what everybody said when Campbell played the Giants 2 weeks ago. I bought into it & got burned.

Campbell is just as likely to have 160 & 0 TD as he is to go for 300 & 2TD. His starting WRs will be Randle El & R Caldwell. Washington is a running team with a good D, they will not get in a shootout w/ Detroit. This game will be about ball control.

It's a trap, Stay away...

If Detroit's defensive front plays Campbell like they played Griese, Campbell will be lucky to get away with less than 3 ints and more than 200 yards.

I had every intention of starting him this week...I think he's a good play.

Luckily my trade for Wonderboy went through and I'm starting him against the Brown-eyes.

:dunno:

Who traded you Brady?

That dead guy?

Isn't Miami ranked 2nd against the pass?

but has'nt the Miami D also given up the most points so far this season