Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

kitna/farve farve/kitna kitna/farve farve/kitna

Im a lions homer and I have to hope that kitna carves up a D that has not seen the likes of the lions passing attack. Kitna has been steady for me all season so far averaging 20 a game. I have resisted the urge to play farve the last 3 weeks and much to my dismay he has outscored kitna every week. This week I am faced with choosing to start kitna against a better than average pass D in the redskins (ranked 12 against the pass) or farve against a suspect D in the bears with a lot of players missing or hurt.

Im going with farve because of the missing starters on D and the fact that he seems to be hitting his stride and putting up big numbers. Add to the fact that they have no ground game at all and it looks like another big day.

BTW im not asking WSIS. I already know that. It is nice to have this problem though. Especially seeing as how I got laughed at when I drafted farve and kitna and was told I drafted the all INT team.

haha, I am in the EXACT same situation.. Big time Lions homer, have Kitna as my starter and Favre as my backup.. and every week so far I have played Kitna, and I thought that this could be the week to put Favre in as well, I just can't bring myself to do it yet

haha, I am in the EXACT same situation.. Big time Lions homer, have Kitna as my starter and Favre as my backup.. and every week so far I have played Kitna, and I thought that this could be the week to put Favre in as well, I just can't bring myself to do it yet

One of my problems is that kitna gets megatron back this week and I just don't see how the skins can contend with all the weapons that he has. I may end up starting kitna and going with farve next week when I HAVE to because of the bye.

real tough call but id go with Kitna. GB plays a pissed of Bears D ready for win, who were only thrown on 24 times last week. Kitna will throw at least 32 times and with there offense fully equipt this week hes ready for a big day. If the matchups are favorable for GB go with them, maybe when they play a week D like detroit. but your detroit fans so i dk bout that <_< you guys have a nice QB tandum. there both top 5 QBs but there both too old that if would trade the other you wouldnt feel 100% safe and you would immediatly regret trading, which is a good thing sometimes. play the matchups all year until something crazy happens like Morency mvp or KJ and Bell are the new thunder n lightning.

i have the same issue, but after week one where i started favre over kitna because of perceived matchup advantages then subsequently got burned i vowed to start kitna every week no matter what because hell i drafted him like 5 rounds ahead of favre. as it is, favre has outscored kitna by one whole fantasy point so far so whatever.

Same situation here too. I think both will end up about even this week so don't sweat it. I started Kitna week 1-3, Favre week 4. I'm going with Favre this week again. #1 Favre is at home, Kitna on the road. #2 Favre is hot and playing out of his mind. #3 Kitna has been taking a ton of sacks and he's an injury waiting to happen. I lost my game in week 2 because Kitna went out for half the game with that concussion. Lost that game by 2 points. :thumbsdown:

until he gets his head ripped off behind that turnstile offensive line I'd find it hard to bench Kitna for anybody not named Palmer, Romo, Brady or Peyton Manning

Had the same "problem". So I traded Fav-ruh for Chad Johnson. Like to keep things simple. :huh:

I have both as well and I am going with Favre. He has been amazing for one, is on national tv and has a chance to go 5-0 and knock the Bears out of it. He will have another great game Sunday night. :huh: :unsure:

^ please let me into your league

Meaning?? :wall:

real tough call but id go with Kitna. GB plays a pissed of Bears D ready for win,

Yeah.. Chicago wasn't that angry about being 1-2...... But they're much angrier about being 1-3.. :wall:

I have a feeling that the Chicago D is going to be angry all year long...

Not sure if that is a good enough reason to base fantasy football decisions on. :wall:

You molested that other owner in that deal

and I DO like you

:wall:

Had the same "problem". So I traded Fav-ruh for Chad Johnson. Like to keep things simple. :doublethumbsup:

I would love to do something like that but the people in my league are offering me sh!tty trades for farve and kitna. This is one i just declined.

Kitna

Bowe

MJD

Bulger

Maroney

J.walker

Hell I would have a hard time trading kitna for bulger and maroney straight up let alone throwing bowe and MJD in. Even though at this point MJD is basically a throw in anyway.

I've got favre/kitna combo too. I've been back and forth, but will probably start kitna. I've started kitna every week this season. Tough call - I think they will put up similar numbers, just like every week so far this year.