Sign in to follow this  
mec411

Henry

When does the MRI happen? When can we expect results? I just found out i have some stupid family thing with the gf and have to make a 1pm decision on him, ugh...i wish i was a bigger loser and had no gf...any help from homers is appreciated

BONGO says he knee is shredded... :pointstosky:

Wait until later to see if he practices.  I'm hoping for a monumental knee injury so I can sell Selvin Young for a kings ransom. 

BONGO says he knee is shredded... :pointstosky:

Wait until later to see if he practices.  I'm hoping for a monumental knee injury so I can sell Selvin Young for a kings ransom. 

Sell Young if Henry is up? I think Young would be huge...he's on my bench waiting.

Travis Henry (ankle, knee) appeared to walk with less of a limp on Wednesday than he had following Sunday's loss to Indianapolis.

This is good news, but Henry's status may come down to a game-time call and an issue of pain tolerance in Week 5. He is still experiencing soreness. Rookie Selvin Young would start against San Diego if Henry can't go.

Just found that on rotoworld

MRI was negative, he is day to day. He is a tough sob so I think he will prob play. And F Bongo. :thumbsdown:

The last report I heard is that his knee fell off. Literally. Just fell off. And is missing.

Shanny was quoted saying that "If they find it they will try to glue it back on and he will give it a go on Sunday".

:thumbsdown:

MRI was negative, he is day to day. He is a tough sob so I think he will prob play. And F Bongo. :thumbsdown:

Should Henry owners that have to turn in early lineups take the chance and put him in the starting lineup or go with young? hate those decisions

The last report I heard is that his knee fell off. Literally. Just fell off. And is missing.

Shanny was quoted saying that "If they find it they will try to glue it back on and he will give it a go on Sunday".

:wave:

:thumbsdown:

When does the MRI happen? When can we expect results? I just found out i have some stupid family thing with the gf and have to make a 1pm decision on him, ugh...i wish i was a bigger loser and had no gf...any help from homers is appreciated

Quit whining about having to make your decision by 1 PM. I have to make my decision by Friday night because I have to go to Mexico and lay on the friggin beach drinking Corona and Tecate and Margaritas. I won't even know whether I won or lost my fantasy games until next Thursday. 1 PM, Waaaah!

Quit whining about having to make your decision by 1 PM. I have to make my decision by Friday night because I have to go to Mexico and lay on the friggin beach drinking Corona and Tecate and Margaritas. I won't even know whether I won or lost my fantasy games until next Thursday. 1 PM, Waaaah!

i weep for you a$$hole

That is funny. I went to Cabo 2 years ago and found this rathole place that had a computer for public use. Little did I know I had to pay ( forget now) quite a bit just to get on and check my scores. It was well worth the money when I seen I had went 5-5.

Travis Henry (ankle, knee) appeared to walk with less of a limp on Wednesday than he had following Sunday's loss to Indianapolis.

This is good news, but Henry's status may come down to a game-time call and an issue of pain tolerance in Week 5. He is still experiencing soreness. Rookie Selvin Young would start against San Diego if Henry can't go.

Just found that on rotoworld

still limping on Wed doesn't sound good to me

I'm starting Young anyway. He'll be good for probably 15 touches and 80 total yards, at the least, which is better than starting Henry and maybe getting a goose egg.

I'm starting Young anyway. He'll be good for probably 15 touches and 80 total yards, at the least, which is better than starting Henry and maybe getting a goose egg.

:shocking:

Doing the same thing, he has great break away speed and all it takes is one cut back in that zone-blocking system for a 40+ gain.

:unsure:

Doing the same thing, he has great break away speed and all it takes is one cut back in that zone-blocking system for a 40+ gain.

yeah, but would you start S.Young over SA vs Pitts? I'm thinking SA is a good "sit" this weekend against a very good run stopping team like Pitts. Also take into acct SA's bum wrist and Selvin Young may be a sneaky good play...

Let me hear everyone's thoughts here..

yeah, but would you start S.Young over SA vs Pitts? I'm thinking SA is a good "sit" this weekend against a very good run stopping team like Pitts. Also take into acct SA's bum wrist and Selvin Young may be a sneaky good play...

Let me hear everyone's thoughts here..

No. Young hasnt been declared the starter and if he is ratface will prob run Cecil Sapp 20 times. Unless you have Henry I wouldn't trust ratface with any Denver back.

:pointstosky:

Isn't it laying somewhere near SJax's Groin??????

:lol:

Methinks Selvin Young may be one cut-back away from a starting role :pointstosky:

Let's look at this realistically.

This is The Rat we are talking about.

The more you hear about Henry being healthy, the less chance he'll play.

The less you hear about Henry being healthy, the better chance he'll play.

HTH

Poster above indicated what will prolly happen knowing ratface. He's gonna start Cecil Sapp for 150 yards and a touch just to be lame. I swear, sometimes I think he plays in a high money FF league and just likes to have an edge.

Poster above indicated what will prolly happen knowing ratface. He's gonna start Cecil Sapp for 150 yards and a touch just to be lame. I swear, sometimes I think he plays in a high money FF league and just likes to have an edge.

I wouldn't put it past him. :overhead:

October 4, 2007, 11:30

Broncos :: RB, WR

RB Henry, WR Walker Day-To-Day

Bill Williamson, Denver Post - [Full Article]

The Broncos will take a wait and see approach this week with the leagues leading rusher RB Travis Henry, who aggravated an ankle injury and hurt his knee last week. RB Selvin Young is slated to start should Henry not be able to play. Also WR Javon Walker is also day-to-day with swelling in his knee, but he said he hopes not to miss a second

October 4, 2007, 11:30

Broncos :: RB, WR

RB Henry, WR Walker Day-To-Day

Bill Williamson, Denver Post - [Full Article]

The Broncos will take a wait and see approach this week with the leagues leading rusher RB Travis Henry, who aggravated an ankle injury and hurt his knee last week. RB Selvin Young is slated to start should Henry not be able to play. Also WR Javon Walker is also day-to-day with swelling in his knee, but he said he hopes not to miss a second

Thanks. Guess we will all have to keep our eyes open Sunday.

Isn't it laying somewhere near SJax's Groin??????

That hurts, Sjax focked me :dunno: do we know when that beast is coming back? are we talking week 10 here? narf