Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Wisconsin will go down today

Today's game shouldn't have come as any surprise to anyone who's been watching Bucky this season. I've long said the polls are nothing but a sham, so even though my team was #5 it didn't take a genius to see that they were defensively a flawed team. No surprise here, and I'm a Badger.

At the end of the day, we'll probably end up in a second tier non-BCS bowl game against some second-rate SEC team (again) and have to spank them again.

Terrible coaching, terrible defense, terrible play by Donovan down the stretch.

Finally get momentum going, stop them on defense, and twice throw INTs...the run was working and twice gave the ball away going for deep passes rather than taking the yards on the ground.

And Wisconsin has no answer this year for these spread gimmick offenses.

Zook is getting some absolute stud athletes to Champaign. I'm not sure how he is doing it, but the talent he is bringing is the type that wins championships. A. Benn(FR-WR) would be a first round pick, this season...and Mendenhall could be the best back in the country. This team is filled with athletic freaks...it's unbelievable, and there is probably something shady going on behind closed doors.

Riceman's girlfriend and Wisconsin now have one less thing in common.

Wisconsin will go down. :doublethumbsup:

Terrible coaching, terrible defense, terrible play by Donovan down the stretch.

Finally get momentum going, stop them on defense, and twice throw INTs...the run was working and twice gave the ball away going for deep passes rather than taking the yards on the ground.

And Wisconsin the Big10 has no answer this year for these spread gimmick offenses.

fixed.

....and the longest college football winning streak comes to an end :shocking:

It was bound to happen sooner or later.... you can't win forever...

Congrats to Illinois for executing...

I've never seen one Illini football fan until today; now there's hundreds of them roaming around downtown :doublethumbsup:

Bears fans, however, are still hibernating