Sign in to follow this  
bonkbonk

What does a $6,000,000...

*disclaimer - I think pot should be legal.*

Smoking anything and being a pro is just stupid.

He could have a prescription...and used it orally....

Or i could have been a Cannabis Cup winning 1/2 oz. mack daddy!!

Guest _my_2_cents_

It's the sh!t that turns you into an iguana, ala Cheech & Chong's Next Movie.

Guest _my_2_cents_
He could have a prescription...

Actually this is the correct answer. So many states have medical marijuana, all he would have had to do was complain of backpain or migranes - the two most common symptoms for getting the card, because they're both impossible to disprove.

Then the league wouldn't have been able to touch him because it would be prescription medication.

but since Henry is an idiot, that's giving just way too much credit.

We put this on our League homepage to cheer up Travis' owners under heading: Travis Henry's Career and The Team's Season:

Thought the cartoon Colorado background was kind've appropriate.

Actually this is the correct answer. So many states have medical marijuana, all he would have had to do was complain of backpain or migranes - the two most common symptoms for getting the card, because they're both impossible to disprove.

Then the league wouldn't have been able to touch him because it would be prescription medication.

but since Henry is an idiot, that's giving just way too much credit.

Im not sure the league would reconize marijuana as medicine. Allthough some states have medical marijuana laws it is still not legal and the case would be thrown out of a federal court I think.

Man if you had 9 kids from 9 different mothers youd be bonging up too.

He is just getting in trouble because he is black. You never see them suspend white players in the league for pot. Never even hear about white players getting busted.

He is just getting in trouble because he is black.

What a load of crap that is. He's in trouble because he was stupid enough to smoke dope at the same time while being under the leagues eye because of his history.

Skin color has nothing to do with it.

He is just getting in trouble because he is black. You never see them suspend white players in the league for pot. Never even hear about white players getting busted.

Hilary in '08!

ROFL

He is in trouble because he is a moron. He got busted once and had his chance. He is freaking Ricky Williams Jr.

What a load of crap that is. He's in trouble because he was stupid enough to smoke dope at the same time while being under the leagues eye because of his history.

Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Wow. Some people missed the sarcasm 101 classes. I guess it doesnt help that the sarcasm was stupid and unwarranted but sarcasm nonetheless.

He is in trouble because he is a moron. He got busted once and had his chance. He is freaking Ricky Williams Jr.

As a Henry owner I have thought about this dumb azz for the last 3 days. He is a much worse than Ricky IMO.

Ricky was always a flake, the Dolphins were running him into the ground, and he decided to retire so he could smoke in peace. He then realized he needed the money and came back. His last suspension wasnt for weed but for some amphetamine type substance. Still stupid but not on the level of Henry.

Henry has been in the stage 3 of the drug program for 2 years. He gets a contract from the DREAM team for a RB to play for. He's looking at the possibiity of 12 mil in guaranteed money and he's in the best situation of his professional career. All he had to do was wait until Oct. 1 and he could have fired up again if he wanted to so bad and a positive test would have been treated like a first offense. But no Mr. Dumbazz has to test positive and flush his career and my once promising FF season down the toilet. IDIOT.

Not to mention the fact that this focker was already having trouble paying the child support on his 9 children by 9 different women. My guess is that he's been smoking the whole time and that whatever masking agents or what he was doing to beat the test just didnt work this time. Either way, Henry's decision to jeopardize his whole career is one of epically stupid proportions.

FOCKING IDIOT!