Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Gore or Crayton at Flex?

I usually always go with a RB at flex but this week is tough. They say never bench your studs but Gore has been less than "studly" this year and agaisnt Baltimore I don't see it getting better. Crayton will not have a game like that again I think we can all agree....but it's Monday night agains the Bills and I have Romo as well. All help appreciated! LEAVE A LINK! :)

You just made your own case. Monday night plus you have Romo. Start Crayton and sit and enjoy the Monday Night Game!!! By the way, I sat L.J. for L. Jordan a few weeks ago and it worked out well. When your studs suck for more than 3 weeks. They are no longer studs until they show something. last week is the only reason L.J. is back in my backfield.

Thanks in advance. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;hl=steppdaddy

I'm one of those "never bench your studs" guys, especially if they're RBs, so I still say Gore. I know Gore has had 2 bad games in a row (not 3), but the guy still has 3 TDs in 4 games. I know his matchup isn't good either, but he will get more touches than Crayton and is at least as likely to score a TD.

If you really want to play Crayton though, go with what you think. I know it's annoying to watch your guy that you benched go off on Monday night football.

who would you be benching if you played both?

My gut says Gore. TO could be Romo's huge target.

I need 2 RB's and 2 Wr and a Flex from these 7

Addai, Gore, J Jones

Steve smith, Colston, Berrian, Crayton

I would go with Crayton too. But thats because I'm a Cowboys fan. No matter if TO gets alot of looks, Crayton is always gonna be open. Oh and My other RB's are LT and Portis. :thumbsup:

Boy, that's a tough one. I agree with just about all the logic, but having Gore = touches. Too many weapons in Dallas (Witten, TO, MBIII, Jones, Crayton). They could be equal scoring options this week. Tie goes to the RB.

I usually always go with a RB at flex but this week is tough. They say never bench your studs but Gore has been less than "studly" this year and agaisnt Baltimore I don't see it getting better. Crayton will not have a game like that again I think we can all agree....but it's Monday night agains the Bills and I have Romo as well. All help appreciated! LEAVE A LINK! :thumbsdown:

I would go with Crayton especially if it's pts per rec scoring, even if it isn't I'd still go with Crayton. Thanks for answering mine.

Ummmmm......Gore.