Sign in to follow this  
mhr7176

Addai/TJ Housz for LT?

I have been offered Addai and Housz for LT? Should I make this trade. Here is the rest of my team in a PPR leage and it resets each year.

QBs: Young, Bulger, Garrard

RBs: LT, Jacobs, Jordan, D. Ward

WRs: Wayne, A. Johnson, A. Davis, Chambers

TEs: Shockey

K: Stover

Def: Washington

Nah. You'll be just fine at WR once Andre Johnson returns (this week?). Addai's already missed time with injuries and it looks like LT is just getting started! :pointstosky:

RB Trade Help

I'd also hold off for now and see what happens if you can afford to do so. Addai and Housh are solid.

Thanks for helping me

I'd also hold off for now and see what happens if you can afford to do so. Addai and Housh are solid.

Thanks for helping me

Yeah, I'd hold off - while Housh and Addai are tempting, LT is one of the few players that the only way I would trade him away is for an absolutely ridiculous trade offer.

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like most people would just stand pat with LT so I guess that is what I will do.

that is tough but i would actually make that trade.

go pick up addais back up and you now have 2 studs.

not as good as LT but combined look out.

especiaaly if you start 3 wrs, do you?

We only start 2 WRs, 2 RBs, and 1 TE. But I read that Andre still might miss the next 2 games so I have had to rely on chambers and/or A. davis to fill in for him. Plus I am 2-4 since my QBs have played horrible this year so if I want to make the playoffs I need to go on a big winning streak.

I don't know....I would say do it because they will give you more points than just LT. I think LT is awesome but not like last yr and last week will not be a common occurance...I'ld say he does typically 20-25 pts per week. Addai should give you 15-20pts per week and Housh will give you 15-20 per week.

I also think Andre will be out longer than 2 weeks.....and even if he does come back he will be gimpy.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=296394

That is tough, but I think I would do it. W/ Chargers finally getting a true WR Chambers might take some touches away. Addai is a stud and make sure you get his backup Keith.

i would say no.

with c henry becoming eligible in the next few weeks, this could cut into his production.

thanks for mine.

I think that is a pretty fair deal, however I wouldn't do it mainly because a guy like LT can win you games on his own like last week, that will never happen with Addai and once Andre is back you'll be fine at wr.

I agree that is a very tempting offer but I wouldn't do it.

LT looks like he is getting in his groove and Addai has never been the guy

for a full season and been injury free, not even in college.

Stick with what ya got.

i would make the trade with you being in a ppr like me tj is a beast and then you are also adding addai i would do it lt is awsome but i saw on cbssports line that you should trade lt for someone like adrian petersen and dwayne bowe...addai and petersen are about the same and tj is just crushing dwayne bowe and most other wrs this season in production especially in ppr leagues

what are you doing!!!!! accept that trade immediately!!!!! even if LT is top 3 by years end, addai is more than solid and housh is having the best year ever by a wideout in history except jerry rice!!! housh is better than all but a few rbs!!! thats a no brainer trade. especially since housh gets 10 catches a game it seems like!!!!!

I wouldn't, the Colts look like their going to lock their playoff seed early and their stars might not play muh in Fantasy playoffs while the Chrgers may have to use LT all the way

I actually thought about that but I am 2-4 and the playoffs start in week 15 so I think I need to worry about 1st making the playoffs before I can worry about who will be playing in week 15.

i would do it. All this talk about the colts shutting it down is obserd. they won't stop until they secure home field advantage.....which may be never considering they are battling for that spot with the pats. If they are in a race for homefield they will play all the way through. they don't want to miss an opportunity to get a bye on the first week of the playoffs first of all and secondly they don't want to go to foxboro......make the trade

Once Johnson comes back you will have to sit one WR on the bench. Hurts your starting lineup for depth.

LT can win games for you by himself. Wait a couple of weeks and if you still want to make the trade you can get more for LT.

Thanks for mine.