Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

OFFICIAL Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chicago Bears thread

I'm through with McNabb. He is killing me once again. Can't wait till Anderson comes back from the bye next week.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH EAGLES FANS

:rolleyes:

16 points against a defense who is basically playing in a wheelchair? lol....

Even Urlacher should be sitting at this point...neither team is going anywhere this season...it's time to tank...

Too bad the Bears blew those games against Minny and Detroit. Still fine, though. Win next week, get healthy over the bye, which they should, and then go for it the final 8 weeks. The NFC had better hope they don't get on a roll.

Too bad the Bears blew those games against Minny and Detroit. Still fine, though. Win next week, get healthy over the bye, which they should, and then go for it the final 8 weeks. The NFC had better hope they don't get on a roll.

I guess Philly didn't blow this game? You're known to never give the other team their fair due, so I figured I would see how you felt seeing the roles reversed. It doesn't matter though. As much as I can't stand the notion, the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, followed by the Giants. The Bears aren't close to either of those teams.

As much as I can't stand the notion, the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, followed by the Giants.

The Packers hammered the Giants.... in New York.... :thumbsdown:

That was a big win for the Bears, and a great drive by Griese.

Now do you guys think that is the game that will turn the Bears season around and help them get to the playoffs, or was it just a bad team being a little better than another bad team.

thoughts?

That was a big win for the Bears, and a great drive by Griese.

Now do you guys think that is the game that will turn the Bears season around and help them get to the playoffs, or was it just a bad team being a little better than another bad team.

thoughts?

i think the bears have too many problems to make any serious noise this year.

It was nice to have the offense actually have a game-winning drive like that. And have no turnovers. And involve playmakers like Olsen and Hester more than two plays a game. It was almost like a real offense. Except without a running game.

The one time I've seen Olsen not guilty of blatantly pushing off, he gets called for it. That guy has some skills, he just needs to block someone, something, anything and take care of the ball a little better. Hester really is an unbelievable factor. He didn't have a single return yard and completely influenced positive field position for the Bears the whole game. That was Urlacher's best game of the season, and maybe the worst for Briggs. They must have put in a few new looks this week b/c Briggs was lost a couple of times.

i think the bears have too many problems to make any serious noise this year.

Are you seriously not man enough to compliment the Bears once in a while? It's ridiculous how you troll every Bears thread. :pointstosky:

I think they're in the NFC and anything can happen....

Their schedule doesn't seem to hard the rest of the way...

Looks like finally replacing Rex was a good move...

Next week's game'll be big :pointstosky:

Are you seriously not man enough to compliment the Bears once in a while? It's ridiculous how you troll every Bears thread. :doublethumbsup:

he asked about predictions for the rest of the year. i gave my assessment. please keep in mind i predicted before the season started that the bears would run away with the nfcn and the only question was who would finish 2nd. oops on my part.

the bears should win next week. is that better?

i also think the lions have too many problems to make any serious noise :cheers:

The Eagles are done. This team just can't stay consistent enough and put together a solid effort.

I just got back from the game and overall, the feeling is that most of the fans are fed up with this team.

The only thing a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning.

I hate seeing Westbrook as the only stud on that offense, and I hate McNabb having to suffer through another season with WR's that cannot step up their game.

If Reggie Brown complains anymore about not getting the ball, perhaps it's because he has hands like feet. I've never seen a team drop so many focking passes in my life.

The worst part about this game is that the media and the local idiots at WIP sports talk radio will pin it on McNabb somehow. Part of me hopes they trade him to a town that appreciates his skill level.

Frustrating, frustrating loss. :doublethumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

Once the Bears crush the lydowns (who did not deserve to win the 1st game either).... off to the bye....Vasher, Harris, Urlacher, Walker get healthier and then Raiders and Seattle.....2 teams the Bears D should completely stop and teams with average Ds at best

If they can get to 6-4, then the fun begins....I see no reason why they cannot. I wish they had not blown those Det and Minny games....woulda shoula coulda I guess.

The one good thing is this team does not quit....2 weeks in a row the O has scored at the end when required.....the D needs to get healthier fast though.

The Eagles are done. This team just can't stay consistent enough and put together a solid effort.

I just got back from the game and overall, the feeling is that most of the fans are fed up with this team.

The only thing a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning.

I hate seeing Westbrook as the only stud on that offense, and I hate McNabb having to suffer through another season with WR's that cannot step up their game.

If Reggie Brown complains anymore about not getting the ball, perhaps it's because he has hands like feet. I've never seen a team drop so many focking passes in my life.

The worst part about this game is that the media and the local idiots at WIP sports talk radio will pin it on McNabb somehow. Part of me hopes they trade him to a town that appreciates his skill level.

Frustrating, frustrating loss. :doublethumbsup:

:cry: How was the game sitting outside the stadium? :lol: you are a pathetic little man

:unsure: How was the game sitting outside the stadium? :ninja: you are a pathetic little man

Ummm...seems that you are the pathetic little man.

You do nothing but talk trash.

Wow.........the Eagles suck.

:unsure: :ninja:

If the Bears get a non-flukey win I'll have a little more faith in them getting back to what they should be. But I'm hoping. :overhead:

If they can get to 6-4, then the fun begins....I see no reason why they cannot. I wish they had not blown those Det and Minny games....woulda shoula coulda I guess.

IF you are going to cry about those games (games you rightfully should have lost) then you must mention the gift that was the Packer game in which your team was completely dominated but handed the victory by the Packers.

(The refs helped quite a bit, too, but nothing the Packers shouldn't have been able to overcome against an inferior Bears team)

... the gift that was the Packer game in which your team was completely dominated but handed the victory by the Packers.

(The refs helped quite a bit, too, but nothing the Packers shouldn't have been able to overcome against an inferior Bears team)

What colour is the sky in your world Donnie?

3rd Quarter

Began Plays Yards Result

CHI 33 5 14 Field Goal

GB 10 3 5 Interception

GB 21 3 8 Punt

4th Quarter

GB 10 3 5 Punt

GB 23 3 -7 Punt

GB 27 3 7 Punt

GB 27 8 41 Interception

DOMINATION I TELL YA!!@@!!$$

:pointstosky:

DOMINATION I TELL YA!!@@!!$$

:cry:

I'm talking about Favre's 243 yards in the first half and GB's 330 yards first half yards when they had all of their players.

The Packers completely dominated and should have been up 31-7....

Without Jones and Jennings out in the second half it was clearly a different story.....

Even with that, the final stats 440-280 yards pretty much told the story....

Unfortunately, for you Walt, the game was on national TV and everybody saw it.... the refs couldn't count 12 players on field with the benefit of replay; phantom lining up over the kicker gave Chicago 7 points, Olson could have never got his feet down for that touchdown even with a hurricane gust of wind.... and on and on....

The refs tried.... but a great team like the Packers should easily be able to overcome them against a mediocre team like the Bears....

Jones gave the game away.... should have been a blowout like the last time Packers/Bears played... :music_guitarred:

Congrats to the Bears for winning a game they clearly should have lost....

They are good at that. :thumbsup:

Look forward to the rematch.

Yes

:lol:

That was the correct comeback :lol:

You remind me of myself sometimes :cry:

Once the Bears crush the lydowns (who did not deserve to win the 1st game either).... off to the bye....Vasher, Harris, Urlacher, Walker get healthier and then Raiders and Seattle.....2 teams the Bears D should completely stop and teams with average Ds at best

The one good thing is this team does not quit....2 weeks in a row the O has scored at the end when required.....the D needs to get healthier fast though.

lions sweep da bears and outscore them 53-28 in da process.