Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Has Addai not practiced in 3 weeks?

He is obviously hurt, did you see him stretching out his shoulder after he sprinted off the field? Now it looks like Keith is hurt. Oh $%$# he almost scored. FOCK, FOCK, FOCK, Manning just vultured his TD. I hate FFB.

I will admit that I am playing the Addai owner this week. Therefore the game is looking great from my perspective. However, Addai is coming back from injury this week right? Keith seems to be doing a quality job splitting carries with Addai. I can't believe Dungy isn't feeling the love for all the Addai ff owners out there, but does seems to be a smart move to protect the francise RB if possible right? Peyton TD!!!! :thumbsdown:

SHUT IT! Of course he doesn't coach thinking of us Fantasy Football owners..................BUT HE SHOULD!!!!

Manning is from New Orleans but right now he gets no love. Addai better be hurt for him not to finish that drive. Next year I will donate my ff money to charity.

I remember the days when Peyton NEVER ran for a single yard, let alone a TD in a game.

I have Addai and Wayne, so I'm not standing on the ledge quite yet. But I can see this game getting out of hand, and Indy running Keith into the pile the whole second half.

Addai had 2 TDs scarfed. Woulda helped. Woulda helped. :cry:

LOL.....you guys are hilarious. What a bunch of losers.....Addai hasnt played in 3 weeks........give him a game to get back into form......Keith proved while Addai was out that he could tote the rock.....did you expect that since Rhodes was gone Addai would get every single touch in the Colts offense? This is nothing new......the Colts have always had a RBBC, just the ratio was different when Edge was there. The Colts play to win NFL games, not win you fantasy football games. If Addai isnt 100% he's not gonna keep himself in the game. Sorry you drafted him with the 3rd pick, you shoulda taken a RB like Larry Johnson who you know will get 99% of the carries. Get over yourselves.

Do you know what really ###### me off? I started Addai over Keith, and Addai is my favorite player too.

I understand why they're doing this, but I'm just in trouble now. :cry:

LOL.....you guys are hilarious. What a bunch of losers.....Addai hasnt played in 3 weeks........give him a game to get back into form......Keith proved while Addai was out that he could tote the rock.....did you expect that since Rhodes was gone Addai would get every single touch in the Colts offense? This is nothing new......the Colts have always had a RBBC, just the ratio was different when Edge was there. The Colts play to win NFL games, not win you fantasy football games. If Addai isnt 100% he's not gonna keep himself in the game. Sorry you drafted him with the 3rd pick, you shoulda taken a RB like Larry Johnson who you know will get 99% of the carries. Get over yourselves.

Good idea genius.............I would doubt anyone drafted him 3rd overall in here. I am going to check your past posts and see if you have done any venting in the past.........BRB!!!

Just checked........you have no venting in your topics, but you sure look for a lot of help. Did you start 2-0 or 0-2???

Do you know what really ###### me off? I started Addai over Keith, and Addai is my favorite player too.

I think we're all in the same boat here.

SHUT IT! Of course he doesn't coach thinking of us Fantasy Football owners..................BUT HE SHOULD!!!!

Shutting up now. Been on the other side of this scenerio many times. Good luck to you Addai owners! Next week :cry:

Sorry you drafted him with the 3rd pick, you shoulda taken a RB like Larry Johnson who you know will get 99% of the carries. Get over yourselves.

this is a joke right? :cry:

Thanks for setting everybody straight Captain Cool.

And actually, Addai slipped to me in the 2nd round

fucko, you think we really dont know this, we dont care we want addai to score lots of points

I hope you enjoyed drafting LJ and your 2-4 record. :cry:

wow.... i don't know whats worse. the guy saying i should've picked LJ at #3 or your league letting Addai slip to the 2nd round. :cry:

wow.... i don't know whats worse. the guy saying i should've picked LJ at #3 or your league dropping Addai to the 2nd round.

He forgot to mention he's in a 2 team league.

Good idea genius.............I would doubt anyone drafted him 3rd overall in here. I am going to check your past posts and see if you have done any venting in the past.........BRB!!!

Just checked........you have no venting in your topics, but you sure look for a lot of help. Did you start 2-0 or 0-2???

Man, you guys are funny as hell !!! Keep this shhiittt coming!!

Ramtuf6

:headbanger: :lol:

And Keith starts the offensive series. Holy sh!t this sucks!

Wow, I thought I was exaggerating, but they're really using Addai as the 3rd down back!!!