42 members have voted

1. 1. who, so far?

• Brady
    • Peterson(the good one)
    • Favre
    • Moss(the good one)
    • Romo
    • Welker

I like to define a "steal" as a player picked after the 6th/7th round. Given the list I would say Welker, Romo, and Farve would all be considered steals. Welker would take the prize.

Well, I hope that Kevin Jones ends up on this list at the end of the year. Until then, I would have to say that Welker has to be the SOD even though I have Favre.

Dunno what your definition is, but I"d say hands down, the S of any draft this year was Derek Anderson. 2nd in the league in Pasing TD's.

If there's a wider chasm between draft order to points scored than Derek Anderson in the past 5 years, I'd be surprised. :music_guitarred:

Guest _my_2_cents_

Greg Jennings, 12th round pick

LenDale White, 10th round pick

both of these guys are total steals.

Dunno what your definition is, but I"d say hands down, the S of any draft this year was Derek Anderson. 2nd in the league in Pasing TD's.

If there's a wider chasm between draft order to points scored than Derek Anderson in the past 5 years, I'd be surprised. :pointstosky:

Except the fact no one actually drafted him. Pick-up of the year you could give him.

If there's a wider chasm between draft order to points scored than Derek Anderson in the past 5 years, I'd be surprised. :pointstosky:

Yeah, that has to be the winner there. I doubt he would have been drafted and it is far more likely that he would have been the 3rd QB on his team drafted (Frye, Quinn).

Brady in the second round, 22nd overall. Picked After Manning and Palmer. Leads in scoring by over 100 pts.

That's a steal.

Ronnie Brown in the 4th round and then trading him for Addai.. That's the steal of the draft :pointstosky:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Brady in the second round, 22nd overall. Picked After Manning and Palmer. Leads in scoring by over 100 pts.

That's a steal.

No, that's a 2nd round pick that performed well for you. It is good value for where you took him. It is not even close to a draft day steal. A second rounder is a second rounder - a heavy investment for fantasy football team, one that is expected to perform. You took Brady, a guy everyone expected to be a top 4 QB and surprise! He's a top 4 QB. :overhead:

A 2nd round pick can never be the steal of the draft. Sorry.

Ronnie Brown in the 4th round and then trading him for Addai.. That's the steal of the draft ;)

He was a steal and you found yourself a complete moron who would deal their 5th overall player for your 4th rounder when Addai was performing extremely well and Brown was on a terrible team putting up huge numbers.

Still not a steal. Come back and chat when you have a 6th round pick or later that performs like a 1-4 rounder.

Guest _my_2_cents_
I got Braylon Edwards in the 8th round. :overhead:

I got KWinslow in the 8th in one league and in the 9th in another - he's been a total stud and a terrific value. Definitely a steal.

The results so far are pretty interesting, very spread out with no clear-cut leader.

In throwing this together this morning I really wasn't that awake and should have added Jennings and Edwards. Anderson does make sense, not being on most drafts, being the top pick-up.

I was pondering leaving Brady off the list, but from what I saw so many QBs were picked before him and he has distanced himself by so much there probably aren't too many owners who don't feel they 'stole' him. In our draft Manning, Brees, McNabb, Palmer & Bulger went before him.

I took ADP in the 8th rd. as my #4 RB behind Bush, Maroney & Portis so he gets my vote narrowly beating Romo who I drafted in the(cough,cough) 11th rd.

The results so far are pretty interesting, very spread out with no clear-cut leader.

In throwing this together this morning I really wasn't that awake and should have added Jennings and Edwards. Anderson does make sense, not being on most drafts, being the top pick-up.

I was pondering leaving Brady off the list, but from what I saw so many QBs were picked before him and he has distanced himself by so much there probably aren't too many owners who don't feel they 'stole' him. In our draft Manning, Brees, McNabb, Palmer & Bulger went before him.

I took ADP in the 8th rd. as my #4 RB behind Bush, Maroney & Portis so he gets my vote narrowly beating Romo who I drafted in the(cough,cough) 11th rd.

good god you passed on him until the 8th round? he went 2nd, 3rd and top of the 4th in my leagues. Still a steal no matter where you got em....

I drafted Lynch and Edwards on the 6/7 turn. Couldn't believe Marshawn fell that far, but seems like that was about the ADP for Braylon.