Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Are you tired of the "Race Card" being played in all factions of life?

"And I hate saying this, but the european/caucasian/white/pale male history and culture is the cause of it. Have you noticed that in our history, anyone that does not look white did not have the same rights in this country until recently? This is the history your textbooks and school classes fail to mention or never taught you."

I duno wtf you are thinking, but the history books are overran with this.... you are definitely wrong here.

"Because every month is White History Month"

No...Every new day is not even history until it’s done, And thats not true, their are other months and days in the year that are "dedicated" to other races beside black and white....

"If any race should be complaining about not having a month, it should be Native Americans because their land was STOLEN from them."

Come on dude..........

"And NOW their oil on that land has been stolen from them too"

Are you talking about Native Americans or Arabic’s here?......Native Americans had no need for oil.

"This question is the dumbest of them all. Hey, cowboy... yeah, you... turn on "that there" TV and tell me the first race you see on almost every channel? Almost EVERY channel is WET, knucklehead! Shut up and let Hispanics have Univision and let us have our BET. It's a damn shame human beings have to fight to have a damn channel, a damn job, a damn good neighborhood, a damn good school system and have to fight to be acknowledged in the skewed history of this country all because they look different."

You want to talk about being a racist???? Not every Fockin white man is a "cowboy"

"Maybe for the greedy human beings, but the struggle as a whole was for opportunity in all areas. Those that struggle to be noticed in this country want the opportunity for wealth, education, and all other areas that the "white folk" only tried to keep for themselves."

BS dude, you act like every white guy is rich.....your dead wrong...and ALL human beings no matter what color have to work for their wealth with the exception of those born into it.

"It sounds like this country is doing a 180. Only difference is that white's aren't sold as slaves, lynched, oppressed, forced out of the country, and their churches aren't being burned to the ground. Whites are also serving less sentences for crimes also committed by minorities that have life in prison. I guess Jena 6 meant nothing to anyone. It's also amazing to me how the Black Panther Party didn't last long and is now defunkt but the Klu Klux Klan is still going strong. Makes you wonder who's really been running the county, doesn't it?"

This really dont happen anymore....quit living in the past man, also the KKK and the skinheads are morons and not all white people are like that....LET GO OF THE PAST AND LIVE NOW!!!

If their is ANY definition of a racist its your post...

"No...Every new day is not even history until it’s done, And thats not true, their are other months and days in the year that are "dedicated" to other races beside black and white...."

Uhh... NOW!... You don't understand where I was going with this... I have kids and friends with kids and they bring home school books from a very diverse school, but the only monority history explained in them are Pochonantas, MLK, and all the black history they learn in the month of February... but only in that month. If we are going to teach history to our children, teach the whole diverse history all in the same curriculum. THAT'S what I meant, but you couldn't expand your mind to understand that.

"If any race should be complaining about not having a month, it should be Native Americans because their land was STOLEN from them."

"Come on dude.........."

Uh... you don't think it's the truth? OOOOOOkay :pointstosky:

"You want to talk about being a racist???? Not every Fockin white man is a "cowboy""

And not every cowboy is a white man, so what's your point?

"BS dude, you act like every white guy is rich.....your dead wrong..."

I'm not saying ALL white men are rich. I'm that in our history all white men had a much better opportunty to BE rich. If some weren't that not my fault. That's there own for not taking that opportunity.

"and ALL human beings no matter what color have to work for their wealth with the exception of those born into it."

Uh yeah.. I already know this. But you fail to mention that that is truth... right NOW!

"This really dont happen anymore....quit living in the past man, also the KKK and the skinheads are morons and not all white people are like that....LET GO OF THE PAST AND LIVE NOW!!!

If their is ANY definition of a racist its your post..."

It's good to know that you're sensible enough to know that the KK and skinheads are morons. I give you credit there. :rolleyes:

And it also annoys me when someone says "Let go of the past!" It's just funny to me that the only people I know that are quick to say forget the past are either caucasian or had a hard life themselves. Dude, the past is who we are. If it wasn't for your past you wouldn't "fockin" smile everytime you saw your mama.. cuz you wouldn't know how you were raised and what happiness or sadness is when you see her. This country is built on its past and every piece of history should be discussed in order for EVERYONE to understand it and understand why we are the way we are today. I'm not letting go of my past and I WILL study to understand it to better the future of myself, my peers and my family. I'm taking the time to get you to understand that this race card crap coming from ANYONE is totally BS! But for a white person to pull it AND complain about opportunity is even more BS (and you're right on the fact that some are born into poverty... we're not talking about those people)

And by the way, I do live in the present and enjoy my life with all my peers of various races. But sometimes the things explained in my previous post have to be explained that way so that they can see the big picture. Sorry if it offended you or anyone else. The history of the country is the thruth and should be explored by everyone to see the true light so that we can ALL understand and live happily together.

What's funny is that many of you think that the NAACP is only for African Americans. African Americans are not the only minority that have been unfairly oppressed in the country. The NAACP support all minorities to help diversify this country. The Rooney rule does the same for the NFL.

Why do we have to have organizations that have to step in and help diversify anything?

Because of greed, prejudice, and racism that have existed in this country ever since it began. And I hate saying this, but the european/caucasian/white/pale male history and culture is the cause of it. Have you noticed that in our history, anyone that does not look white did not have the same rights in this country until recently. This is the history your textbooks and school classes fail to mention or never taught you. When Asians, Mexican, African Americans, and even Italians (and many others) came to this country they were treated like utter crap because they didn't LOOK the same. And you all have the nerve to come on here and complain about another race. You pulled the "race card" creating this thread! :pointstosky:

"Why isn't there a White History Month?"

Because every month is White History Month. Everyday is white history day. Blacks had to create a month JUST to be acknowledged in history. Whites should not be complaining about anything. If any race should be complaining about not having a month, it should be Native Americans because their land was STOLEN from them. And NOW their oil on that land has been stolen from them too... but that's another story I won't get into...

"Why isn't there a White Entertainment Television(WET)?"

This question is the dumbest of them all. Hey, cowboy... yeah, you... turn on "that there" TV and tell me the first race you see on almost every channel? Almost EVERY channel is WET, knucklehead! Shut up and let Hispanics have Univision and let us have our BET. It's a damn shame human beings have to fight to have a damn channel, a damn job, a damn good neighborhood, a damn good school system and have to fight to be acknowledged in the skewed history of this country all because they look different.

"But don't forget that no matter what side of the fence you are on, its about nothing more than money/power."

Maybe for the greedy human beings, but the struggle as a whole was for opportunity in all areas. Those that struggle to be noticed in this country want the opportunity for wealth, education, and all other areas that the "white folk" only tried to keep for themselves.

It sounds like this country is doing a 180. Only difference is that white's aren't sold as slaves, lynched, oppressed, forced out of the country, and their churches aren't being burned to the ground. Whites are also serving less sentences for crimes also committed by minorites that have life in prison. I guess Jena 6 meant nothing to anyone. It's also amazing to me how the Black Panther Party didn't last long and is now defunkt but the Klu Klux Klan is still going strong. Makes you wonder who's really been running the county, doesn't it?

BTW, all this is no BS. If you were blinded by all the "great history of our country", I understand because most people nowadays won't take the time to care to read a book not given to us by predominantly white schools or research the true history.

Here's a nice website to help you diversify your mind in today's world of race and pop culture: http://www.racialicious.com/

Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate that things are easier for minorities in this counrtry and I'm happy to have even the OPPORTUNITY to be able to speak my opinion today in this forum. If it weren't for the people that fought for everyone's freedom, I wouldn't have my house, my bills, my education, my family, my job, and I wouldn't be able to share the local bathroom with my best friend...

GO COACH DUNGY!!

Boy, you need to spend a little less type punching away on your keyboard and a little more time attempting to keep your momma off the street corner selling her rear end for some rock. Oh, and ask your cousin to return my DVD player. Thanks!

(How do you like being stereotyped?)

"EDIT: My point-Racism is a two way street, You cant expect someone to not be racist toward you when you are racist toward them....I have no problem with a black man, or any other race for that matter, that will come up to me and shake my hand and be respectful toward me, but why should i kiss you ass and not be racist toward you if you are to me....Note: im not meaning this to anyone in specific, im saying it in general."

You are correct here. I just wish more people I know were like you.

"Edit #2: Also it is a sad but very true fact...there will always be rascism and their aint sh!t we can do about it."

I do agree that there will always be racism, but I can't agree that we can't do anything about it. If we make more people aware, more things will change.

Boy, you need to spend a little less type punching away on your keyboard and a little more time attempting to keep your momma off the street corner selling her rear end for some rock. Oh, and ask your cousin to return my DVD player. Thanks!

I'm used to it. I'm stereotyped everyday.. like when a white co-worker in a very professional setting comes up to me and says "Waddup homedog! How's it hangin'?"...

Plus who was stereotyped in that post. It's amazing to me that out of all that information I posted, the only thing that grabbed your attention was "cowboy". I'm black and my GRANDDAD was a cowboy. It's only a sterotype if you make it one, cowboy!

All white men are not cowboys... I know... I get that. :pointstosky:

"No...Every new day is not even history until it’s done, And thats not true, their are other months and days in the year that are "dedicated" to other races beside black and white...."

Uhh... NOW!... You don't understand where I was going with this... I have kids and friends with kids and they bring home school books from a very diverse school, but the only monority history explained in them are Pochonantas, MLK, and all the black history they learn in the month of February... but only in that month. If we are going to teach history to our children, teach the whole diverse history all in the same curriculum. THAT'S what I meant, but you couldn't expand your mind to understand that.

"Come on dude.........."

Uh... you don't think it's the truth? OOOOOOkay :pointstosky:

"You want to talk about being a racist???? Not every Fockin white man is a "cowboy""

And not every cowboy is a white man, so what's your point?

"BS dude, you act like every white guy is rich.....your dead wrong..."

I'm not saying ALL white men are rich. I'm that in our history all white men had a much better opportunty to BE rich. If some weren't that not my fault. That's there own for not taking that opportunity.

"and ALL human beings no matter what color have to work for their wealth with the exception of those born into it."

Uh yeah.. I already know this. But you fail to mention that that is truth... right NOW!

"This really dont happen anymore....quit living in the past man, also the KKK and the skinheads are morons and not all white people are like that....LET GO OF THE PAST AND LIVE NOW!!!

If their is ANY definition of a racist its your post..."

It's good to know that you're sensible enough to know that the KK and skinheads are morons. I give you credit there. :rolleyes:

And it also annoys me when someone says "Let go of the past!" It's just funny to me that the only people I know that are quick to say forget the past are either caucasian or had a hard life themselves. Dude, the past is who we are. If it wasn't for your past you wouldn't "fockin" smile everytime you saw your mama.. cuz you wouldn't know how you were raised and what happiness or sadness is when you see her. This country is built on its past and every piece of history should be discussed in order for EVERYONE to understand it and understand why we are the way we are today. I'm not letting go of my past and I WILL study to understand it to better the future of myself, my peers and my family. I'm taking the time to get you to understand that this race card crap coming from ANYONE is totally BS! But for a white person to pull it AND complain about opportunity is even more BS (and you're right on the fact that some are born into poverty... we're not talking about those people)

And by the way, I do live in the present and enjoy my life with all my peers of various races. But sometimes the things explained in my previous post have to be explained that way so that they can see the big picture. Sorry if it offended you or anyone else. The history of the country is the thruth and should be explored by everyone to see the true light so that we can ALL understand and live happily together.

Good post man, i can’t argue too much with you here except for a few little things that would not even be worth it. Their is nothing more that i would love to see in life then all races being able to get along and help each other, but the fact is White people screw black people...black people screw white people.... white people screw white people.... and the list goes on and on...Its a very serious problem but its here, it will always be here, and as much as i would love to see it change i dont think it will...I think that their have been HUGE improvements, but it will always exist, at least in our life time...the only thing we can hope for is that our grandchildren and their grandchildren wont have to go through the hell that we are going through now. The only people we are hurting are the kids in my mind.... and its sad.

I can tell you are a good person, and keep fighting your fight. But you have to understand that other people have the same right to "fight the fight" as you do.... no matter what race. Thats the beauty of living in a "free" land.

Thats low dude....First off theirs just as many white crack whores then black,

#2 White people smoke crack too...Who do you think buys it????

#3 i know WAY more white people that steal from their freinds and strangers then i do blacks to tell you the truth..

P.S. Im White,and Native American

I can tell you are a good person, and keep fighting your fight. But you have to understand that other people have the same right to "fight the fight" as you do.... no matter what race.

I just wish we could all be acknowledged as one race instead of broadcasting our differences. It's like we've learned it and can't get rid of it. They say this country is the most sensitive country in the world. You go over to England or Amsterdam and nobody cares what color you are. Gonna have to take another vacation to England again soon.

I can tell you are a good person, and keep fighting your fight. But you have to understand that other people have the same right to "fight the fight" as you do.... no matter what race.

I just wish we could all be acknowledged as one race instead of broadcasting our differences. It's like we've learned it and can't get rid of it. They say this country is the most sensitive country in the world. You go over to England or Amsterdam and nobody cares what color you are. Gonna have to take another vacation to England again soon.

Amsterdam is #1 on my lists to vist bro lol

i have the perfict solution...Evryone in the world should be required to go to a plastic surgen and become green lol

Other people in this thread are right though....the government plays a big role in rascism.

Also, Racism has a MUCH bigger meaning then black, white, brown, yellow, or any other color. You can be racist toward someone for what size you are, the way you dress, the shoes you were, the hairstyle you choose, the tattoos you get, what state your from, what family you have, the friends you hang with, the games you play, the T.V. you watch, how much money you have, how big or small your home is, what you eat, what music you listin too...the list goes on, Am i right?

People you the word racism to loosely and confine it to one meaning when really it has a much bigger meaning....

If I went to China or somewhere in Asia would I learn history of the WHITE MAN?? Or would I learn Chinese/Asian history? The history books should have more history of the White man, because there is more of a history to have. There are classes in college, where you can study Black history and only Black history. The same with Native Americans and etc.... I think this topic was created, because people notice that when something goes wrong in a minorities life, they use the race card for an excuse. Everyone is born in different situations and some will have more to deal with then others. The strong people will realize what they need to overcome and do it. The cowards will continue to make excuses for their shortcomings.

White folks are stereotyped because of what happened in the past with slavery and the persecution that was put on the minority races over the years. Slavery was a terrible thing, but none of us were around to remember, so it did not effect us like it did our ancestors. Black people are stereotyped because the majority of dominant black communities are ridden with crime. Also because the majority of the welfare in this country go to African Americans. A lot of them probably need it, but don't give me the excuse about not having any opportunity. Some athletes and rappers were fortunate enough to get out of the tough area's were they grew up, but they still act like they live in the hood. How shouldn't that be stereotyped? I cringe every time I hear a fellow white man make a racial slur, but I also cringe every time I see a Black man that makes it out of the ghetto try to act like he is still there and then play the race card when something goes wrong. I agree with some of the other posters that your past goes with you and that is how you learn to be a better person, but you use it because it makes you a better person, not to live in it and make excuses for the present. Maybe somebody should tell that to Hollywood.

Also, Racism has a MUCH bigger meaning then black, white, brown, yellow, or any other color. You can be racist toward someone for what size you are, the way you dress, the shoes you were, the hairstyle you choose, the tattoos you get, what state your from, what family you have, the friends you hang with, the games you play, the T.V. you watch, how much money you have, how big or small your home is, what you eat, what music you listin too...the list goes on, Am i right?

People you the word racism to loosely and confine it to one meaning when really it has a much bigger meaning....

Very well said...

If I went to China or somewhere in Asia would I learn history of the WHITE MAN?? Or would I learn Chinese/Asian history? The history books should have more history of the White man, because there is more of a history to have. There are classes in college, where you can study Black history and only Black history. The same with Native Americans and etc.... I think this topic was created, because people notice that when something goes wrong in a minorities life, they use the race card for an excuse. Everyone is born in different situations and some will have more to deal with then others. The strong people will realize what they need to overcome and do it. The cowards will continue to make excuses for their shortcomings.

White folks are stereotyped because of what happened in the past with slavery and the persecution that was put on the minority races over the years. Slavery was a terrible thing, but none of us were around to remember, so it did not effect us like it did our ancestors. Black people are stereotyped because the majority of dominant black communities are ridden with crime. Also because the majority of the welfare in this country go to African Americans. A lot of them probably need it, but don't give me the excuse about not having any opportunity. Some athletes and rappers were fortunate enough to get out of the tough area's were they grew up, but they still act like they live in the hood. How shouldn't that be stereotyped? I cringe every time I hear a fellow white man make a racial slur, but I also cringe every time I see a Black man that makes it out of the ghetto try to act like he is still there and then play the race card when something goes wrong. I agree with some of the other posters that your past goes with you and that is how you learn to be a better person, but you use it because it makes you a better person, not to live in it and make excuses for the present. Maybe somebody should tell that to Hollywood.

:music_guitarred: :o

You know when this thread started i thought it was going to be a train wreak, but im actually very glad that it was started....i actually learned something about myself and others and it ended up being one of the most civilized and well though out discussions, with a few exceptions ive ever read on here even though it dose not pertain much to football....I think that more and more people on this forum are starting to come around lately. Ive had some doubts about this forum lately but it turns out not everyone on this forum are douchbags....thanks to everyone that posted on this thread cause i learned from you all, and i hope some people got somthing out of things i sayed.

Very well said...

Thank you man.

Ever since I was in junior high many many years ago I remember seeing a MLK speech in social studies. "Judge from the content of one's character not the color of one's skin". I am a white dude and this has stuck with me my whole life. Don't believe in sterotypes or gossip about individuals, judge people on a one on one basis. For all the hater don't worry 9 out 10 people are not worth holding on to. But race will not have anything to do with it.

Our government breaks us into groups by classifying us by race. They then proceed to pass laws that give certain groups privileges over others. As long as this continues there will be racism in this country. This is exactly what our leaders want, it gives them their power. Can you imagine the power the poor would have if they all banned together? It is called divide and conquer! Your government at work.

If I went to China or somewhere in Asia would I learn history of the WHITE MAN?? Or would I learn Chinese/Asian history? The history books should have more history of the White man, because there is more of a history to have.

I love this right here. Your laid out what i was gonna say perfectly. If i grew up in china, i would learn chinese history, or you could say the history of china. Then you go on to say, we learn about the history of the white man in this country.

According to your own post, we should learn AMERICAN history and not white man history. So africans came here about 400 years ago, give or take, and yet all of their contributions to AMERICA can be summarized in one month? Sprinkle a little MLK, mention a few black battalions that fought in the civil war/wwI/wwII and that should do it right?

White people are funny.

I love this right here. Your laid out what i was gonna say perfectly. If i grew up in china, i would learn chinese history, or you could say the history of china. Then you go on to say, we learn about the history of the white man in this country.

According to your own post, we should learn AMERICAN history and not white man history. So africans came here about 400 years ago, give or take, and yet all of their contributions to AMERICA can be summarized in one month? Sprinkle a little MLK, mention a few black battalions that fought in the civil war/wwI/wwII and that should do it right?

White people are funny.

Yeah you are right, African Americans did come here almost 400 years ago and maybe their history should be more than just one month. I also like how you corrected me and said it should be American History and not the history of the White man. I completely agree with that. However American history will always have more to do with the White man, because like I said there is more history to have. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, etc....All of these guys were White dudes. African Americans have had a huge part on how America is now, but not to the level of the White Man. So I guess to sum it up, I agree with about 75% of what you were saying.

I think there is only one issue of so called Racism that really irritates me and it is probably because I am a sports fan. Native Americans trying to ban names such as, Braves, Redskins, Seminoles etc... I really cannot figure out why that is such a big deal to some Native Americans. I mean rename the Seminoles to "Florida State Cracker Squad" WTF do I care??

This is what I was trying to say in my original post in this thread. To have the rule that the NFL (and many corporations) have is only furthering that we're somehow different because of race and therefore a rule is required to give them an equal opportunity. If I were of any minority group I'd much rather be called in to interview based on my skils than to simply meet a quota of some sort. I honestly think the way the NFL is today, anyone who can win games will get a head coaching job. The rule may have been necessary 40 years ago but I think today it's only continuing to divide people.

Yeah you are right, African Americans did come here almost 400 years ago and maybe their history should be more than just one month. I also like how you corrected me and said it should be American History and not the history of the White man. I completely agree with that. However American history will always have more to do with the White man, because like I said there is more history to have. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, etc....All of these guys were White dudes. African Americans have had a huge part on how America is now, but not to the level of the White Man. So I guess to sum it up, I agree with about 75% of what you were saying.

I think there is only one issue of so called Racism that really irritates me and it is probably because I am a sports fan. Native Americans trying to ban names such as, Braves, Redskins, Seminoles etc... I really cannot figure out why that is such a big deal to some Native Americans. I mean rename the Seminoles to "Florida State Cracker Squad" WTF do I care??

Yea, i knew what you were saying in your original post and agree american history will be more influenced by white men since they were the ones in power making decisions. Your list of americans is just a small sampling of great americans who are white. But, don't you think you would be able to name more influential/great black men if they were covered more? The only americans that i can name that had a huge impact on america and are black are harriet tubman and MLK. Also, didn't a black guy invent the cotton gin? I'm sure if you mention a new name, i'll remember, but i just thought about it and i can only come up with those 2 names.

I think there is a difference between redskins and cracker squad. There was a thread on the geek club about the usage of cracker and at first i thought it was silly that people would consider that racist. A few people made some good points and it changed my opinion. I think it can be racist, but i don't think it'll ever be as bad as redskins/n*gger/chink because the level of opression, hatred, violence, etc., associated with those words. But then people will say things like, "are you saying there are different levels of racsim?" or, "some racism isn't as bad as other racism?" I guess in a way i am, but then we do that with everything in life. You get different jail sentences for having a dime bag of weed or having 300lbs of weed like your name was nate newton.

A lot of the guys on this board, and especially the geek club, happen to be white and "its only words, why the fock does it matter" seems to come up a lot. I think the difference is, people started saying cracker in response to being opressed and called names by white people. You're gonna call me n*gger, then i'll call you umm, umm, cracker! Ha, you cracker. Thats one difference and another one is white people would say, "now die you n*gger" and a black guy would get hung. A black guy will say, "you focking cracker" about 2 min before they are hanged. You guys haven't felt the oppression of a majority race who use things like words, laws, violence to do the oppressing.

White people and minorities have a HUGE disconnect when it comes to matter of race. White people can't/don't understand minority points of vice versa.

By far, the most intelligent post of this entire thread. :blink:

What's funny is that many of you think that the NAACP is only for African Americans. African Americans are not the only minority that have been unfairly oppressed in the country. The NAACP support all minorities to help diversify this country. The Rooney rule does the same for the NFL.

Why do we have to have organizations that have to step in and help diversify anything?

Because of greed, prejudice, and racism that have existed in this country ever since it began. And I hate saying this, but the european/caucasian/white/pale male history and culture is the cause of it. Have you noticed that in our history, anyone that does not look white did not have the same rights in this country until recently. This is the history your textbooks and school classes fail to mention or never taught you. When Asians, Mexican, African Americans, and even Italians (and many others) came to this country they were treated like utter crap because they didn't LOOK the same. And you all have the nerve to come on here and complain about another race. You pulled the "race card" creating this thread! ;)

"Why isn't there a White History Month?"

Because every month is White History Month. Everyday is white history day. Blacks had to create a month JUST to be acknowledged in history. Whites should not be complaining about anything. If any race should be complaining about not having a month, it should be Native Americans because their land was STOLEN from them. And NOW their oil on that land has been stolen from them too... but that's another story I won't get into...

"Why isn't there a White Entertainment Television(WET)?"

This question is the dumbest of them all. Hey, cowboy... yeah, you... turn on "that there" TV and tell me the first race you see on almost every channel? Almost EVERY channel is WET, knucklehead! Shut up and let Hispanics have Univision and let us have our BET. It's a damn shame human beings have to fight to have a damn channel, a damn job, a damn good neighborhood, a damn good school system and have to fight to be acknowledged in the skewed history of this country all because they look different.

"But don't forget that no matter what side of the fence you are on, its about nothing more than money/power."

Maybe for the greedy human beings, but the struggle as a whole was for opportunity in all areas. Those that struggle to be noticed in this country want the opportunity for wealth, education, and all other areas that the "white folk" only tried to keep for themselves.

It sounds like this country is doing a 180. Only difference is that white's aren't sold as slaves, lynched, oppressed, forced out of the country, and their churches aren't being burned to the ground. Whites are also serving less sentences for crimes also committed by minorites that have life in prison. I guess Jena 6 meant nothing to anyone. It's also amazing to me how the Black Panther Party didn't last long and is now defunkt but the Klu Klux Klan is still going strong. Makes you wonder who's really been running the county, doesn't it?

BTW, all this is no BS. If you were blinded by all the "great history of our country", I understand because most people nowadays won't take the time to care to read a book not given to us by predominantly white schools or research the true history.

Here's a nice website to help you diversify your mind in today's world of race and pop culture: http://www.racialicious.com/

Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate that things are easier for minorities in this counrtry and I'm happy to have even the OPPORTUNITY to be able to speak my opinion today in this forum. If it weren't for the people that fought for everyone's freedom, I wouldn't have my house, my bills, my education, my family, my job, and I wouldn't be able to share the local bathroom with my best friend...

GO COACH DUNGY!!

How many WHITE NFL head coaches are fired and never given another shot at a head coaching job?

I guarantee you when Marvin Lewis is fired, he will never get another head coaching gig. He will get a Defensive CO. gig, but not a head coach.

Great point.

The minority rule exist also because I believe some owners (not all) are stuck in a "good ole boy" mentality. They'll rehire inept coaches before giving a qualified minority a chance to interview.

Observe:

Norv Turner 62-86 (Washington, Oakland and SD)

Joe Bugel (Arizona and Oakland) 24-56

Dom Capers (Carolina and Houston) 48-80

Bruce Coslet (Jets and Bengals) 47-77

Marion Campbell (Atlanta, Philly and back to Atlanta!!) 34-80 :thumbsdown:

On the flip side:

Ray Rhodes (PHI and GB) 37-42-1 3 of his 5 seasons he was .500 or better

Tony Dungy (Indy and TB) 121-63 Only 1 losing season ever (his first in TB)

Denny Green (Minny and Ariz) 113-94

Art Shell (Oak) 56-52

Marvin Lewis (Cin) 37-35

Great point.

The minority rule exist also because I believe some owners (not all) are stuck in a "good ole boy" mentality. They'll rehire inept coaches before giving a qualified minority a chance to interview.

Observe:

Norv Turner 62-86 (Washington, Oakland and SD)

Joe Bugel (Arizona and Oakland) 24-56

Dom Capers (Carolina and Houston) 48-80

Bruce Coslet (Jets and Bengals) 47-77

Marion Campbell (Atlanta, Philly and back to Atlanta!!) 34-80 :bandana:

On the flip side:

Ray Rhodes (PHI and GB) 37-42-1 3 of his 5 seasons he was .500 or better

Tony Dungy (Indy and TB) 121-63 Only 1 losing season ever (his first in TB)

Denny Green (Minny and Ariz) 113-94

Art Shell (Oak) 56-52

Marvin Lewis (Cin) 37-35

Are Shell hurts your hurts more than he helps. Worst coach ever, well at least last year. It was amazing to watch someone be so inept.

Q: What does Michael Jackson and K-Mart have in common?

A: They both have little boys pants half off.

Q - How do you know when Michael Jackson is having a party?

A - All the Big Wheels parked out front.

Most of the population is white, so we need to get some diversity programs in the NFL for players. We should get more white players since the league is racists towards whites. :doublethumbsup:

P.S. The percentage of black coaches in the NFL is higher than the percentage of blacks in the U.S. population. There is no diversity problem.

Guest ramrock11
The rule about interviewing minorities is the Rooney rule, which was proposed by Dan Rooney several years ago.

Now though, it's an outdated rule. Black coaches have proved that over and over. Tony Dungy, Lovie Smith are at the top...Mike Tomlin, Herm Edwards, and Romeo Crennel have all done great coaching jobs this year.

What season have you watched this year? Edwards sucked and Lovie sucked this year also , Marvin Lewis is a awful and Tomlin coached a good team to a first round playoff lose. Afro American coaches that should be fired get a extra year or two because they're Afro American.

How about a program to get more white and latino running backs?

There should be a law that forces highschools to have a roster spot for whites/latinos at RB and a guaranteed minimum @ of touches per game for them.

This would let them get more experience and then have a shot at starting in college and then make it to the pros.

I think every team should be required to have at least one white RB and one white corner back.

They should just have to interview them, because your scenario would completely eliminate any signs of a running game besides a power back and completely open up the passing game on one side of the field. I don't need that in my life.

They should just have to interview them, because your scenario would completely eliminate any signs of a running game besides a power back and completely open up the passing game on one side of the field. I don't need that in my life.

Sam McGuffie :pointstosky:

The funny thing is we can joke about this (white rb's) and it's okay, but if you would have said that about black QB's/Coaches it would have been racist.

No way am I reading all this, but it's fairly simple:

Blacks make up something like 12% of society. When you factor in the huge percentage of black men between 20-40 who are in Prison and/or who have never gone to college, that number drops well into the single digits. - Which is about what the percentage of black HC's in the league is.

People who favor "affirmative action" are usually fairly insincere in their assertion; They don't want a demographic representation in jobs, scholarships, etc. - They want EQUAL representation - Which is hugely discriminatory.

One day the world will be completly diverse... but not today, so therefore altercations must be made

What altercations? Screwing over one group to help another? Yeah, great. Thats the way of the limp-wristed liberal bedwetter.

Funny how there are numerous blacks that have made out very well for themselves and they did it ALL without any help from commie liberals or other do-gooders. Actually, many of those blacks arent afraid to speak out agains their own race, like Bill Cosby who basically tells them to "shut up, get a job, and be a father to your children." That gets plenty of blacks in an uproar, but Cosby is 100% correct.

In other words, do the right thing and your life will probably work out just fine. Be lazy, pump out kids like pez candy, moan and complain and you prolly wont make out too well

That was easy. :thumbsup:

I never judge anyone by the color of their skin, but whatever their color, there's one thing I hate and that is, ...

PANTS ON THE GROUND,

PANTS ON THE GROUND,

LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL WITH THEIR PANTS ON THE GROUND

I wonder what people would say if they started making laws that you had to hire/interview so many white guys regardless of their competence.