Sign in to follow this  
Grigs Allmoon

Is there any reason to not predraft?

At this point you can be 10 picks out and still, very likely, get your #1 choice.

If you are going to be away for a while, just predraft the top 2-3 players you'd pick if you were on the clock. This is approaching rediculous.

At this point you can be 10 picks out and still, very likely, get your #1 choice.

If you are going to be away for a while, just predraft the top 2-3 players you'd pick if you were on the clock. This is approaching rediculous.

:doublethumbsup:

I think that Bill might be waiting for some breaking news flash. :cry:

I was thinking the same thing...

Let's get this ###### moving today folks!! If you guys can't move faster by yourselves, I'm considering moving the timer down. Be considerate of the 15 other guys in the draft and let's get this wrapped up by Friday. I have too much stuff (as do others) to have this drag on at a round a day pace.

Actually, in a roundabout way, I think this is Tuna's fault. After the Ricky Williams news hit the wires late Saturday night after he made a minor trade (no pun intended) to move up two spots, I think some owners have become hesitant that any pick they make will be "settling" if they don't wait for late-breaking news to grab a previously unheralded sleeper.

In all seriousness, people are worried that their predraft list no longer works for them and would rather see which players fall to them and then they step away from their computers for long periods of time. It's silly. I hate to sound like Rick Pitino in his waning days of coaching the Boston Celtics but people, "Barry Sanders is not walking through that door. John Elway is not walking through that door. And Terrell Davis is not walking through that door (actually, he CAN'T anymore!)"

Just pre-draft your pick. You can adjust it at any time and should only be removing the list if you are anticipating a trade. But what do I know? I already blew my first three picks of the draft so I'm simply looking to finish this thing up and put this nightmare behind me.

Here's hoping Tuna takes this obvious rib in stride!

See, doesn't predraft work nice!

This is the only time I'll predraft. Now that the picks don't really matter (kickers, defenses and backups)

See, doesn't predraft work nice!

This is the only time I'll predraft. Now that the picks don't really matter (kickers, defenses and backups)

true enough, but i see some only predraft one at a time so after 15 minutes we are waiting for them again.

:thumbsup:

i predrafted my next 2 cause i gotta go get a root canal done at 230

good luck gentelmen :thumbsup:

good luck gentelmen :lol:

Good Luck to You! You after all are the one getting the root canal. How Ya feeling?

good luck gentelmen  :doublethumbsup:

Good Luck to You! You after all are the one getting the root canal. How Ya feeling?

thanks for askin coachnorm --- even though the dentist wasnt able to clear all the canals (3) in the tooth yesterday I am feeling half ok he finished 1 and i go back next week for completion