Sign in to follow this  
Boomer2

Lets talk McNabb

Rode him all year, all the ups and downs, seems alot more downs than ups. That said, looking at him as my qb going through the playoffs.

I've tried upgrading but the price for a true stud qb is a premium and feel NcNappy is more than servicable. In my league, he's sitting at 10th in scoring.

12 teamer :banana:

The Eagles need to pick up a win here and there. The Eagles fans are clammoring to get Kevin Kolb into action. The fans have finally turned on McNabb.

I can barely believe this myself, but I just traded McNabb and Jessie Chatman for Peyton Manning. The owner needed a RB bad after having travis henry and ronnie brown go down... crazy

The answer is 'no', at least for me. I'm in a 10 team league and tried to trade McNabb a fair amount of the season, no takers.

I picked up Warner today whom to me was at that time the best of what's left out there on the WW (Clemens, Schaub (now gone), Losman, Beck). Great schedule and yes he will be my starter when he plays SF and McNabb gets NE.

I'm starting McNabb against MIA though, even though Warner has a nice matchup against CIN. We'll see if McNabb is playing better because he's suddenly aware that he just might lose his job to the kid.

Worked hard last night trying to trade him or aquire a decent backup (Garcia).

Offered P Manning owner who also has D. Anderson,

McNabb, Chatman and C. Henry for Manning. Woke up to find he countered w/ McNabb/TO and Edge for Manning. I rejected the trade. Don't think I can gut my team.

I'd be open to making a trade for Anderson but would still need to keep McNabb. Looking at both our teams do you see a way to make it work w/ out gutting my team.

Before I hear it, its a 12 team league. Worked the WW and traded for TO and Housh

MyTeam

McNabb/Croyle

Addai/Edge/Maroney/Chatman

TO/Housh/Evans/C Henry

His Team,

Manning/Anderson

Holmes/Bush/Norwood/Navenpoop/Turner

Jennings/Wayne/Bowe/Reggie Williams

I just traded FOR him in my 12 team redraft. I'll have a tandem between McNabb and Kitna to choose from based on matchups.

I have both McNabb and Ben Roethisberger. I lost all faith in McNabb. I'm trying to trade him since my league deadline is today. Right now, I have an offer....McNabb for Andre Johnson. Is that fair?

Wow. McNabb is the 7th highest scoring QB in our league averaging only a 1/2 point less per game then Peyton Manning this year. Standard 1 point per 20 yards passing/10 yards rushing, 4 point per TD pass, 6 point per TD run.

Wow. McNabb is the 7th highest scoring QB in our league averaging only a 1/2 point less per game then Peyton Manning this year. Standard 1 point per 20 yards passing/10 yards rushing, 4 point per TD pass, 6 point per TD run.

I believe he's 10th in my league. The problem is it's either feast or famine w/ him.

I believe he's very servicable in a pick your matchup type roll but he's not a automatic start each week. My problems come from the fact I don't have that backup to him I need. I've been trying to upgrade McNabb when in reality its probably cheaper and a better option to go after a Garcia or Warner type player as a backup.

I think as long as he has Westy,(even though my week 8 opponent had him and it killed me, not bitter), he should be a safe bet. He's not getting the td's because he can't run like he used too. I just wish the offensive coordinator or Andy Reid would stop calling play-action on long yardage situation because the way the line has been playing McNabb hasn't had the time to turn his back of the d-line and then go through his progression of receivers. If I make it to the playoffs and he stays healthy, he is my number 1

No.

McNabb is 8th in my 12 team league.

He hasn't really cost me a game this year, but just seeing some poor performances and him not seeming quite himself, I went and traded for Romo. Of course after last week I don't look so good but I think I'm even going with Romo vs WAS over McNabb vs MIA.

This week should be a telling week for McNabb... Last week was huge and the Eagles season has some meaning again after last week's huge win... If he can carry the momentum down the stretch he could be very valuable.

This week should be a telling week for McNabb... Last week was huge and the Eagles season has some meaning again after last week's huge win... If he can carry the momentum down the stretch he could be very valuable.
:shocking:

During the week here in Philly, he's said he's been able to do more things as of late, about his moving and running around, creating some things, like he used to. He even said it feels good to be able to it, and that he's getting healthier every week.

It could be all BS, cause he usually is full of hot air at pressers....but I agree this week will tell us alot.

I'm putting him back in after playing BigBen (at Jets).

One more loss, and I'm done....so I can't be wrong ! :music_guitarred:

I just traded FOR him in my 12 team redraft. I'll have a tandem between McNabb and Kitna to choose from based on matchups.

Welcome to my world, I don't think you will like it here. I drafted both of these clowns, and have only picked the right one to start once all year. I picked up Bulger, who got dropped during his bye week by the Derek Anderson owner. I started him last week over McNabb. Even though he outscored Bulger by 10 points, I think I'm riding Bulger until McNabb can put up back to back good games once this year. If Westbrook is out this week, I wouldn't count on McNabb.

Welcome to my world, I don't think you will like it here. I drafted both of these clowns, and have only picked the right one to start once all year. I picked up Bulger, who got dropped during his bye week by the Derek Anderson owner. I started him last week over McNabb. Even though he outscored Bulger by 10 points, I think I'm riding Bulger until McNabb can put up back to back good games once this year. If Westbrook is out this week, I wouldn't count on McNabb.

If Westbrook is in this week I'm going to play McNabb. I just can't see Kitna doing better against the Giants defense. This is an ugly QBBC scenario as they both have tough games against the top NFC East teams the last half of the season.

If Westbrook is in this week I'm going to play McNabb. I just can't see Kitna doing better against the Giants defense. This is an ugly QBBC scenario as they both have tough games against the top NFC East teams the last half of the season.

welcome to MY miserable world...drafted mcnasty and eli...have literally picked the wrong guy each week. eli went for 4 vs cowgirls in week 1, so start him last week, right? wrong. both of these guys have killed me

The Cowboys joined the NFL as a 1960 expansion team. The team's national following might best be represented by its NFL record of consecutive games in front of sold out stadiums. The streak of 160 sold-out regular and post-season games began in 1990, and included 79 straight sellouts at Texas Stadium and 81 straight sell-outs on the road.[2]

An article on Forbes Magazine's website, published September 13, 2007, lists the Cowboys as the most valuable sports team in the world, with an estimated value of approximately $1.5 billion, ahead of the Washington Redskins ($1.467 billion) and the New England Patriots ($1.199 billion). They are also one of the wealthiest teams in the NFL, generating almost $250 million in annual revenue.[3]

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (1960 and beyond.), They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[4] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (24). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (28, which includes another league record of 55 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5).

The Cowboys joined the NFL as a 1960 expansion team. The team's national following might best be represented by its NFL record of consecutive games in front of sold out stadiums. The streak of 160 sold-out regular and post-season games began in 1990, and included 79 straight sellouts at Texas Stadium and 81 straight sell-outs on the road.[2]

An article on Forbes Magazine's website, published September 13, 2007, lists the Cowboys as the most valuable sports team in the world, with an estimated value of approximately $1.5 billion, ahead of the Washington Redskins ($1.467 billion) and the New England Patriots ($1.199 billion). They are also one of the wealthiest teams in the NFL, generating almost $250 million in annual revenue.[3]

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (1960 and beyond.), They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[4] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (24). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (28, which includes another league record of 55 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5).

Are you retarded?

I just can't trust McNabb going forward. He's only had 2 good games all season, and when he's bad, he's really bad. I've been starting Eli over him all year, but I did manage to hit McNabb's first good game, vs. Detroit. I'm 7-3 and definitely going to make the playoffs, but I really don't know what to do with these QBs.

I just can't trust McNabb going forward. He's only had 2 good games all season, and when he's bad, he's really bad. I've been starting Eli over him all year, but I did manage to hit McNabb's first good game, vs. Detroit. I'm 7-3 and definitely going to make the playoffs, but I really don't know what to do with these QBs.

As I said earlier, I've tried upgrading, but the asking price of a Brees or Palmer is more than I care to pay. I have upgraded my backup, now have Garcia who has a great schedule and feel fairly comfortable in playing matchups. I thought of going after Eli but couldn't get past Garcia schedule.....