Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

To anyone who doesnt have the NFL network

That's ok, I actually have NFL Network unlike most of the so called hardcore football fans on this site. :mad:

I will be more than happy to get directv back if you feel like ponying up the 250 bucks they charged me when I didn't have a dish hooked up.

That's ok, I actually have NFL Network unlike most of the so called hardcore football fans on this site. :overhead:

So does everyone using the channelsurfing link, and it's free. :overhead:

I will be more than happy to get directv back if you feel like ponying up the 250 bucks they charged me when I didn't have a dish hooked up.

Alright, I will send it to you via Paypal. :overhead: I will hook you up with the extended package so you can get Skin-a-max. :overhead:

I started to watch via channelsurfing.net and my virus scanner immediately went off with virus found "Dropper.Small" - found in watch-tsn[1].htm. It might be harmless but why risk it

If you scroll down on the site you will see individual links to the programming.

Thanks Tom. Running Google No Script and sometimes forget to allow scripts. That was the problem. Now, I have a new problem. It just takes me to FoxSports Game Center. And, I see a ton of scripts it's trying to run and most look like spam/spying crap. Any other thoughts?

I commend you for trying to share something great and you've always been very cool about it. :overhead:

I started to watch via channelsurfing.net and my virus scanner immediately went off with virus found "Dropper.Small" - found in watch-tsn[1].htm. It might be harmless but why risk it

Good catch. I haven't had that issue but googled this after reading your post. Apparently there have been others that received the same warning - sometimes it differed from one link to the next.

That is Tom hacking your system. :overhead:

Thanks Tom. Running Google No Script and sometimes forget to allow scripts. That was the problem. Now, I have a new problem. It just takes me to FoxSports Game Center. And, I see a ton of scripts it's trying to run and most look like spam/spying crap. Any other thoughts?

I commend you for trying to share something great and you've always been very cool about it. :overhead:

Thank you!

To clarify - you are clicking on the right link: NFL - "Colts vs Falcons 8:00PM EST 11/22" right? Otherwise, if you click on one of the other NFL game links, it will take you to that network that already had that particular game.

Thank you!

To clarify - you are clicking on the right link: NFL - "Colts vs Falcons 8:00PM EST 11/22" right? Otherwise, if you click on one of the other NFL game links, it will take you to that network that already had that particular game.

It's over now.

Thank you!

Yep. I'd love to get this to work since I recently moved to FL and hate going to bars to watch the Pack. I think my problem is that I am blocking all those scripts but this is a new laptop and I wish to be careful with it. It's amazing how many tracking scripts No Script blocks. Just hard to tell which of the scripts I see are ok and which are crap I don't want on the new laptop.

Since I have been running No Script, I have never detected ANYTHING that I don't want in the laptop. It's amazing. But, one must remember to check it when not seeing/getting into sites one wishes to. It literally blocks everything one does not grant permission to.

I emailed the owner of the site, and he sent me a list of things to help him drill down the root cause. Since I don't use AVG for virus protection (I am assuming you do) you may be able to answer this question:

Hello Im trying to find out which script is giving the virus errors

Can you test these 3 links and tell me if they all say dropper.small

http://www.channelsurfing.net/nba/listen-cavs.html

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-sports.html

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-sny.html

Also can you tell me what version of IE and AVG you are using?

Thanks

I emailed the owner of the site, and he sent me a list of things to help him drill down the root cause. Since I don't use AVG for virus protection (I am assuming you do) you may be able to answer this question:

Update from the ChannelSurfing.Net guy....

I have figured out what script was giving the error.

I was using a HTML encrypt program to hide my links, I guess AVG says

its a virus now, which its really not. So tomorrow the site should be back to

normal.

The last link triggered the virus warning.

Here's the info - don't know if you want to forward it to the site webmaster:

IE7 ver. 7.0.5730.13

AVG Free Edition 7.5.503

Virus Def Base 269.16.2/1143

Gotta go, there's still leftovers

That's ok, I actually have NFL Network unlike most of the so called hardcore football fans on this site. :first:

mom pays for that too?

The last link triggered the virus warning.

Here's the info - don't know if you want to forward it to the site webmaster:

IE7 ver. 7.0.5730.13

AVG Free Edition 7.5.503

Virus Def Base 269.16.2/1143

Gotta go, there's still leftovers

Thanks for the info! He emailed me and said he figured out the issue and the fix should be reflected tomorrow.

Alright, I will send it to you via Paypal. :first: I will hook you up with the extended package so you can get Skin-a-max. ;)

Considering how many annoying posts you have posted this year, and the amount of time you seem to have to devote to this site, I imagine skin-a-max is the closet thing you have to a girl friend. Oh, and as a Cowboy fan I just want you to know that you embarrass us all!!!!!

Considering how many insightful posts you have posted this year, and the amount of time you seem to have given to this site, I imagine skin-a-max is something you would give to your fiends here . Oh, and as a Cowboy fan I just want you to know that you are the best of us all!!!!!

Fixed! :first:

Is it that hard for you people to purchase DirectTV?

How old are you....seriously.

Are you that ignorant to all the reason Directv is the sucks ?, or does your Mommy have Directv, and you know nothing ? :banana:

Does it matter which Watch NFL live link you go to?

From what I can see, you go to either watch-footbal-live.com

onlineTVAccess.com or

Watch-sports-live.com

Does it matter which Watch NFL live link you go to?

From what I can see, you go to either watch-footbal-live.com

onlineTVAccess.com or

Watch-sports-live.com

You have to click on a specific game. Wait until tomorrow or Sunday and they will be listed.