Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

To anyone who doesnt have the NFL network

Anyone without NFL Network better get it fast, there is a nice game next week on the network.

trust me, I know. the local cable provider doesnt even offer the NFL network here!

Did you download the Sopcast client? It should work for anyone...

WTF????

I go to the site and there is NO sopcast. :doublethumbsup:

That is where I went first. All the channels are working EXCEPT the NFL game one.

hmmm...I just tried it and it works. Sorry for the dumb question - but you clicked on the link for that specific game - right? :lol:

WOW

does this link allow you to watch ALL NFL network games?

Yes - it has all NFL games each week.

Yes - it has all NFL games each week.

Too bad it ain't working tonight. :lol:

wait

all NFL games or all NFL network games?

Both. From what I can tell - this site streams the games from some Canadian network.

Is it that hard for you people to purchase DirectTV?

I had NFL Ticket since 99. This year I moved and they continue to bill and charge me for service despite the fact I hadn't hooked up a dish at my new house yet. They outsource their customer service somewhere so basically not a single person speaks english and you cannot talk about billing disputes on the phone no matter how much you complain. So I have $250 in charges for stuff I did not watch and cannot talk to someone on the phone about that which I will never pay.

Is that a good enough reason for you?

Will you marry me?

LOL - I have to give credit to another poster who posted this link in a thread a few weeks ago. You will need to propose to him.

LOL - I have to give credit to another poster who posted this link in a thread a few weeks ago. You will need to propose to him.

That's a nice find though, can watch a ton of crap there!

I wish I knew an hour ago that I had to use IE. Firefox doesn't work with the channelsurfing link.

Thanks man, works perfectly for me. :lol:

Wouldn't load with Firefox but working great through IE!

:mad:

This is about the coolest thing I've seen in awhile. Yeah Canada!!!

It's a bit shocking going from the 42" HDTV feed to the little a$$ streaming Window on my laptop, but it's great! :mad:

Little late buddy.

Mine is better and works with Firefox. I also found it in two minutes rather than an hour like the other morons on this thread.

Mine is better and works with Firefox. I also found it in two minutes rather than an hour like the other morons on this thread.

I found it in seconds but couldn't get it to "Work" for an hour because I was trying to use firefox. IE it works fine.

I tried channelsurfing and don't see anything about the NFL (other than a note that I am supposed to be able to) thru Firefox and IE redirects me to a Hasbro Toys site. :mad:

Sorry to rain on your parade - but NFL.com does not show all of the game - just snippets they call "live look in".

You get an A for effort though! :mad:

I tried channelsurfing and don't see anything about the NFL (other than a note that I am supposed to be able to) thru Firefox and IE redirects me to a Hasbro Toys site. :mad:

If you scroll down on the site you will see individual links to the programming.

Sorry to rain on your parade - but NFL.com does not show all of the game - just snippets they call "live look in".

You get an A for effort though! :mad:

That's ok, I actually have NFL Network unlike most of the so called hardcore football fans on this site. :lol:

Thanks. I'm much rather watch Rod Woodson talk about the game than actually watch it too. :mad: