Sign in to follow this  
JoeBoxers43

Any updates on DJ Hackett

He didn't come out of the game injured. Why hasn't he practiced all week, and what happened in Holmgren's presser, I believe he was supposed to mention something about that. Any updates would be appreciated, thank you.

sorry to hijack, but what do you guys think about Branch if Hackett is limited/out. Hackett also was slow his first week back much like Branch last week.

sorry to hijack, but what do you guys think about Branch if Hackett is limited/out. Hackett also was slow his first week back much like Branch last week.

please tell me you are an idiot.

slow once hackett returned? he's matched Chad Johnson's output in almost two months. and since returning has probably been the best WR without the last name Moss or Owens.

Its ironic in a way that you start a thread about how this place has gone to hell and people need to be bannored, but then it turns out you are one of the fvckheads that makes this bored suck.

Wrong bored. Take it to the help bored.

rototimes.com says d.j. has not practiced for 2 days due to a sore knee. "we'll wait to see what the seahawks say after friday's practice". i got him & didn't know he was hurt. duh!!!

He didn't come out of the game injured. Why hasn't he practiced all week, and what happened in Holmgren's presser, I believe he was supposed to mention something about that. Any updates would be appreciated, thank you.

I dont know if I would sweat it. A quick scan of the Seattle papers show nothing of any significance regarding hackett's health, and in all fairness, Hassleback didnt practice all week either. I think its a case of just taking it easy as the season progresses.

Wrong bored. Take it to the help bored.

Exactly what is needed to be taken to Help Board?

The thread is about Hackett. So someone asked what impact Hackett, one Seattle WR, will have on the return of Branch, another Seattle WR.

Soooo, asking how the interaction of Branch and Hackett plays out makes someone an idiot? Is enough to call someone a forkhead and call for a banning? Logical progression questions like this within a thread make the board suck? This question about the two Seattle WRs and how they effect each other should be on the Help Board?

:unsure: :)

Exactly who are the idiots here that make this board suck?

:unsure:

Going forward, I see Branch returning as the possession guy who racks up the catches in PPR leagues, but it will be Hackett who gets the TDs.

I watched Holmgen give weekly jibba-jabba reports on DJax when he was hurt two years ago. I swore I'd never rely on any word from him regarding a Seahawk injury ever again. My advice is to keep an option open and check back Sunday AM for the inactives. Sorry, I know that's not much, but you asked... BTW, my guess, based on the Friday Rotoworld report, is that he plays.

please tell me you are an idiot.

slow once hackett returned? he's matched Chad Johnson's output in almost two months. and since returning has probably been the best WR without the last name Moss or Owens.

I don't see why instead of just discussing it or providing some evidence, this board insists on resorting to insults to get their "point" across. At any rate, here are hackett's numbers since his return:

Game Opp Rec Yards TD FF Points

9 @Cle 6 58 1 8

10 SF 8 101 1 12

11 Chi 9 136 1 13

Hackett's remarks after his first game back:

D.J. Hackett said afterward that "conditioning" limited his workload in Week 9.

Hackett was on the sidelines for most of the late stages of the game, but apparently was merely tired rather than injured. "I've still got a ways to go," Hackett said. "Conditioning was the main thing." He had six catches for 58 yards while playing for the first time since Week 1.

Now here are Branch's numbers:

11 Chi 4 31 0 1

Admittedly Hackett got a TD in game 9, but he didn't really blow up until the next game. Similarly, Branch could need a week to get back to the form he had in week 2 and week 3.

I don't see why instead of just discussing it or providing some evidence, this board insists on resorting to insults to get their "point" across. At any rate, here are hackett's numbers since his return:

9 @Cle 6 58 1 8

10 SF 8 101 1 12

11 Chi 9 136 1 13

Hackett's remarks after his first game back:

Now here are Branch's numbers:

11 Chi 4 31 0 1

Admittedly Hackett got a TD in game 9, but he didn't really blow up until the next game. Similarly, Branch could need a week to get back to the form he had in week 2 and week 3.

hey dork...i beleive you stated hackett started off slow. You know what the definition of slow is? How bout maybe something like 2 catches for 10 yards. 6 catches for 58 and 1 score is hot for a player injured since Week 1 with question marks bigger than Redskin lineman. Most WR would dream to have 6 catches their first game back. Wont even mention how many targets Hackett got that game. He started off with a bang more like it.

hey dork...i beleive you stated hackett started off slow. You know what the definition of slow is? How bout maybe something like 2 catches for 10 yards. 6 catches for 58 and 1 score is hot for a player injured since Week 1 with question marks bigger than Redskin lineman. Most WR would dream to have 6 catches their first game back. Wont even mention how many targets Hackett got that game. He started off with a bang more like it.

Amen, brutha. His is the #3 WR in my league in the last 3 weeks behind only Owens and Moss. That's red focking hot.

Hackett returns to practice, but questionable

D.J. Hackett (questionable, knee) returned to Seahawks practice Friday.

Despite the "questionable" listing, Hackett reportedly ran his routes crisply in practice. Hackett didn't work on Wednesday or Thursday because of minor swelling in his knee, but doesn't appear to be in much danger of sitting out against St. Louis. Still, check the Sunday AM inactives to be safe. Nov. 23 - 5:32 pm et

Source: Seahawks Insider Blog

Hopefully D.J. will play.

Hope the hell he is a go for Sunday. I put him in as my 2nd starting receiver(we only start 2 and only carry 4 wr's on our rosters) over Greg Jennings. Of course Jennings score two td's :bandana: Seattle may end up throwing the ball more than the Packers.Even though Jennings scored 2 td's I'd be happy if Hackett got 80 yds.and a score.