Sign in to follow this  
Parja

What's Addai's status?

I haven't seen anything on Addai since about Saturday. Anyone have any more recent information on his status?

I dropped Kenton Keith last week to pick up Kolby Smith. Now I'm wondering if I need to dump someone else to get Keith back.

As a fellow Addai owner I'm looking at this situation as "no news is good news" for the moment and if you have someone to drop I highly recommend getting Keith back as insurance for down the stretch.

I dont think Addai would have returned to the game last week if it was a serious injury.

Beyond that, as an Addai owner I would have Keith on my roster.

I'm pretty sure he is injury free or he wouldn't have returned to the game.

Going against Jax this week is bad news though. :thumbsdown:

I'd say that LT and and Addai are the only two players worthy of a handcuff right now, and any Addai owner should have Keith if they have any reasonable amount of roster space on their team.

I'd say that LT and and Addai are the only two players worthy of a handcuff right now, and any Addai owner should have Keith if they have any reasonable amount of roster space on their team.

Oddly enough, I have both, and both guys are handcuffed. :shocking:

No doubt. I'll bet even Brenda Jacobs is saying, "Man, that focker Addai gets dinged alot!" :banana:

At least when Brenda isn't hurt she doenst pull herself out after touching the ball twice in a row :mad:

At least when Brenda isn't hurt she doenst pull herself out after touching the ball twice in a row :mad:

It's hard to say which one is a bigger poosay, but at least Addai is 4th in my league in RB scoring. I own both of these yo-yo's (and am also a former Travis Henry owner) so my Sunday's are pretty much doing this :overhead:

yes I would say Addai has had a pretty good year for a ######... He has helped me to first place!!! :doublethumbsup:

No doubt. I'll bet even Brenda Jacobs is saying, "Man, that focker Addai gets dinged alot!" :lol:

Addai and Brenda are my two starting RBs drafted. I rule.

New nickname? Joseph Addai to dai?

yes I would say Addai has had a pretty good year for a ######... He has helped me to first place!!! <_<

Meh

One league I am in first place with him, and another I am in 11th place out of 12

Him being a giant poosay in weeks 5 and 6 hurt

RamslovaMartzhat...

RamslovaMartzhata

I'd say that LT and and Addai are the only two players worthy of a handcuff right now, and any Addai owner should have Keith if they have any reasonable amount of roster space on their team

Add MJD/Fred, SA/ Morris, Rudi/Watson

Jesus Christ. This thread started out asking for an Addai update and winds up being a name-calling thread. Way to prevalent on this bored nowadays.

Bump for an update. Some of us need to know.

Jesus Christ. This thread started out asking for an Addai update and winds up being a name-calling thread. Way to prevalent on this bored nowadays.

Bump for an update. Some of us need to know.

Considering he went back in the game last week and did not even show up on the preliminary injury report I'd say he's fine.

Throw in the fact that this is THE most important game of the season for Indy, no way they will be resting him so he should have a HUGE game.

A win and Indy pretty much locks up the division having a 3 game lead over Jacksonville (owning the tiebreaker), a loss and they are tied for the division lead with the Jags and in a dogfight the rest of the season!

My summary: Addai = :thumbsdown:

Brian Westbrook should be a "must handcuff" player too. With McNabb now gone, he's the only reliable offense that team has.

Incorrect. Handcuffing Westbrook would be a waste of time IMHO. Westbrook is a special player who can create, Bulkhalter or Mahe cannot do what he does. If Westbrook went down, you could not expect even close to the same numbers with his handcuff(s).

LT and Addai on the other hand are a different story. I'm not saying Turner or Keith are as good as LT or Addai, but both have shown they can produce similar stats given the opportunitly. Indy RBs are a product of the offense and Turner has skills. If LT or Addai were to go down, and you owned their respective handcuffs, your team wouldn't miss much of a beat.

If Westbrook went down, you could not expect even close to the same numbers with his handcuff(s).

So the 120 total yards and 3-5 catches he had earlier this year when westbrook was out, was a fluke? Seems to me a backup that can do that is the type of guy that you do want to handcuff.

Considering he went back in the game last week and did not even show up on the preliminary injury report I'd say he's fine.

Throw in the fact that this is THE most important game of the season for Indy, no way they will be resting him so he should have a HUGE game.

A win and Indy pretty much locks up the division having a 3 game lead over Jacksonville (owning the tiebreaker), a loss and they are tied for the division lead with the Jags and in a dogfight the rest of the season!

My summary: Addai = :wall:

I hope so. A win for me this week wins me the points title, division title, and first round bye for the playoffs. It's bad enough I have Plax and Lee Evans being neutralized at WR.

Meh

One league I am in first place with him, and another I am in 11th place out of 12

Him being a giant poosay in weeks 5 and 6 hurt

Now Swirven, they didn't let any of the Colts play in week 6.

So the 120 total yards and 3-5 catches he had earlier this year when westbrook was out, was a fluke? Seems to me a backup that can do that is the type of guy that you do want to handcuff.

Fluke, yes. If you're referring to the week 4 game against NYG where PHI lost 16-3, I think the score speaks for itself regarding Philly's offensive ineptitude when Westy isn't in the line up. Look, if you have the room on your bench by all means back up your starters. I'm just saying Buckhaltor's potential is significantly lower than Keith or Turner.

Now Swirven, they didn't let any of the Colts play in week 6.

Yeah i know that was part of it 2 weeks in a row without my #1 draft pick :thumbsup:

Is this a part of the Dungy philosophy to keep his primary RB fresh? If I remember correctly Edge used to take himself out the game quite often too....Many times inside the 10 yard line. :lol: :ninja: :dunno: