Sign in to follow this  
stick

Hi Patriots....

Come on back down to Dallas, we got something for you all!

~STICK

I don't know what that something is, but I bet it smells like a Mexican.

I don't know what that something is, but I bet it smells like a Mexican.

Better than a Philly Turd Steak! :overhead:

Let us know when you win a key game against an AFC power and we will listen. We spanked you in your house. Until then, you can play in the Div 1-AA championship. OK?

Come on back down to Dallas, we got something for you all!

~STICK

like what a measly 24 points? lol

Spanked hahaha watch the damn game bandwagon biatch. You've been exposed, your nervous, and soon you will be ours. Gettcha popcorn ready.

~STICK

Spanked hahaha watch the damn game bandwagon biatch. You've been exposed, your nervous, and soon you will be ours. Gettcha popcorn ready.

~STICK

How about a nice dinner at Cool River for the winner (if we play)? I can go for a couple of nicer places (since I am there quite often), but I will let you off easy. Are you down for a bet (I have somewhat expensive tastes)?

BTW - giving your sig at the bottom exposes you as a loser. OK?

Let us know when you win a key game against an AFC power and we will listen. We spanked you in your house. Until then, you can play in the Div 1-AA championship. OK?

Your team barely beat two crappy teams in a row. :cry:

Your team barely beat two crappy teams in a row. :cry:

.... and yet we have not lost a game this year. I believe that the Cowboys lost at home to a better team (a much better team) and that team was the Patriots. The bottom line is that the Pats have not lost to ANYONE. Until your team can say that, you may want to STFU.

The super bowl is being played in Dallas this year? :cry:

The super bowl is being played in Dallas this year? :thumbsdown:

You missed the memo? Oh that's right you were probably watching the Pats beat Dallas the first time when that memo went out.

You missed the memo? Oh that's right you were probably watching the Pats beat Dallas the first time when that memo went out.

Keep talking chump, we all know this team isn't as good as they want us to think they are. The hype is over and will end when and IF you get to play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

~STICK

Keep talking chump, we all know this team isn't as good as they want us to think they are. The hype is over and will end when and IF you get to play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

~STICK

Its funny how much talking Stick does for someone who's team lost by 21 at home just a couple months ago...

Maybe you're right- maybe Dallas will beat New England next time, but until it happens your boasts are nothing but comical...

I really, really, really hope neither the Cowboys nor the Pats make it to the SB. I think that would be awesome. :shocking:

I thought the same thing last night. If only for the sole purpose of emptying out the tards from this board, yes!

The super bowl is being played in Dallas this year? :shocking:

h

Technically the answer is no....

But whenever the Cowboys have played in Ariz there have been more fans rooting for them rather than the Arizonia Cardinals. For the Cowboys it's as close as a home game could get without being in Texas Stadium.

I thought the same thing last night. If only for the sole purpose of emptying out the tards from this board, yes!

I see a loss for the Patriots coming this week. The last two weeks were too close for comfort and the Steelers are back on track. The Ravens and Eagles roughed them up and softened them up for the Steelers to send them home crying.

I'm a Raiders fan and the Nation has a really big rivalry with the Steelers, but I'll be rooting for the Steel Curtain this week to pummel this team and end this winning streak.

:music_guitarred: