Sign in to follow this  
DAVID RUFFIN

25 dead in bombings

it's about time. i was wondering if the liberals here were ever going have anymore bad news to report out of iraq.

What part of the post is incorrect? :argue:

Well you are crying about how there was a bombing when Gates was there making a statment. He never said it was a secure place. Only that it was within reach. In English, that means we are not there yet but getting closer. Hence your usual crying was pre-mature, just like your ejaculation is.

Well you are crying about how there was a bombing when Gates was there making a statment. He never said it was a secure place. Only that it was within reach. In English, that means we are not there yet but getting closer. Hence your usual crying was pre-mature, just like your ejaculation is.

It's you that can't read English. My post quotes Gates as saying a secure and stable Iraq was within reach. Has reading comprehension always been a challenge for you.

Do you find it bothersome that the highlight of each and everyone of your days is the news that more people died in Iraq? Banks are very secure, yet are robbed daily. Does that mean they arent secure? Do you have your money in a bank? If so you are a hypocrite and politicking as usual.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates told reporters in the heavily fortified Green Zone across the Tigris River that "a secure, stable Iraq is within reach."

IS within reach! Not was.

America's top military commander in Iraq said Thursday violence is down significantly across the country -- 60 percent in the last six months -- but that he's not ready to celebrate.

There is still work to be done, but there have been gains across the country and especially in Baghdad.

There are only two things that I find unfortunate about all of this and they both point to the Prez. Why didn't he fire that idiot Rumsfeld 3 years ago? Why won't the Prez stand up and say "We should have increased our troop strength 3 years ago when General Patreaus recommended it!"

It's you that can't read English. My post quotes Gates as saying a secure and stable Iraq was within reach. Has reading comprehension always been a challenge for you.

no you were insuating just the opposite as to do your usual cryfest about Iraq, bush, republicans, etc.

You are a spinless puzzay who has to make an alias to say something. grow a pair and get back too us. :lol:

no you were insuating just the opposite as to do your usual cryfest about Iraq, bush, republicans, etc.

You are a spinless puzzay who has to make an alias to say something. grow a pair and get back too us. :overhead:

I am not an alias, and can any of you right wing nitwits reply to a thread without name calling? :lol:

The ironic part (if the American people had enough intelligence to understand the concept) is that Bush and crew are running around saying "The Surge Is Working!" - And indeed, it seems like adding tens of thousands of new troops 5 years into the war IS having an impact on local security. However, the irony is found in my sig line; In making the case for "the surge" Bush promised everyone that Iraqis themselves would be responsible for local security at this point - and as such, our involvement would decrease. Instead, he flip-flopped again and UPPED our involvement. And, the Iraqis are no closer to taking responsible for their security than the were when Bush made the promise.

Friggin amazes me that no one is holding this guy accountable for his statements anymore. He's broken so many promises, been disproved on so many statements that nobody even takes the guy - or his administration - seriously any more. - And that's pretty sad when you're the POTUS.