Sign in to follow this  
COACHG137

FANTASY LEAGUE SITES

Can anyone tell me some of the good league sites out there .Currently with CBS SPORTSLINE and I am looking to change .Lower cost and see if there is something better .

Thanks in advance .

Can anyone tell me some of the good league sites out there .Currently with CBS SPORTSLINE and I am looking to change .Lower cost and see if there is something better .

Thanks in advance .

Prior to this year, I have been in leagues that have used Fanball and CBS. Personally, I didn't have a problem with either, but this year looked around and decided to go with RTS. RTS is a litttle more expensive than Fanball but cheaper than CBS. I have had a positive experience this year at RTS and will give them my business next year as well. I suggest you do what I did. I went to sites like MFL and RTS and signed up without having to pay until a certain date to see if I liked the site. When I did this, I found that RTS, to me, was easier to navigate than MFL. Fanball did'lt allow me to do this nor did CBS I believe. If you are looking for the cheapest service, you will get cheap service. RTS is right in the middle but I feel you get more than you would at Fanball and you get a bit more than CBS has to offer for a lot less money, IMO.

Take a look at Fleaflicker - It's Free!!!!

I moved one of my leagues from ESPN to Fleaflicker this year and haven't looked back. Although it doesn't have all of the extras (fluff) that a CBS or ESPN have (so called experts, player profiles, team logos, etc), the scoring is completely customizable and has been very reliable.

We're staying for '08!

I've been touting RTSports for years now over Sportsline. Very versatile, easily customizable, but for me - the customer service support and responsiveness is the best. I won't change from RTS until they fock me over like Sportsline did.

Sportsline was easiest to use and nearly glitch-free when it was FREE. Since then, it's been downhill practically ever year since and you pay a fortune for that sh!t.

My Dynasty league uses MyFantasyLeague and I love it. It keeps your league history, is very customizable (all way down to website skins and layout), and has great reports.

Joined my first league on RealTimeSports (www.rtsports.com) and am pretty impressed with it. it's way less than 1/2 the cost of CBS and offers much better functionality from what I've seen. It doesn't have all the fluff that CBS does, but that guys who know what they're doing don't need that anyway. It's very good for dynasty leagues.

Fantasy Commissioner

About $100, there is a early bird sign-up dicount.

We've been using it for quite a few years now, very easy to customize to your league scoring, sample league can be viewed.

I've never seen it crash once. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.