Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Wilson

I hate Shaun Alexander.

Shaun Alexander SAVED MY SEASON!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

I traded him for Brett Favre round about week 5 when too many of you were still buying into the bullsh!t notion that he was "gonna turn it around" and "look at his favorable schedule the rest of the way."

:blink:

GB having the guts to unload him that early despite spending $83 of my $200 in auction cash to acquire him at the draft.

Shaun Alexander SAVED MY SEASON!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

I traded him for Brett Favre round about week 5 when too many of you were still buying into the bullsh!t notion that he was "gonna turn it around" and "look at his favorable schedule the rest of the way."

:lol:

GB having the guts to unload him that early despite spending $83 of my $200 in auction cash to acquire him at the draft.

:thumbsup:

Traded him for Favre and Lee Evans in about week 8-9

Traded him as part of a package that included Burress, who I didn't need to play til this week. He did squat, and I lost by 3 pts. :lol:

Alexander, Burress and Lane Kiffin (no FG attampts for Janikowski) have been added to the list of those upon whom I wish shingles.

What a loser. Can we stick a fork in him now, or is he gonna try an ill-fated "comeback" like Eddie George with the Cowboys?

Allot of us put a fork in him after last year although I would have drafted him as my #2 RB.

I laughed at how high he went in drafts. I think people need to not to forget to look at a players heart and some just dont have it any more (SA) or never did (Benson).

I laughed at how high he went in drafts. I think people need to not to forget to look at a players heart and some just dont have it any more (SA) or never did (Benson).

Yes, and the big contract didn't help.

I had SA as my keeper in a league that just switched to PPR beginning this year.

At the beginning of the draft, another owner came to me and said "I'll give you my first and second round pick for SA (picks 9 and 11).....think about it"

Before he finished the sentence I said OK :pointstosky:

:overhead:

Traded him for Favre and Lee Evans in about week 8-9

why would anyone trade a top 5 QB for alexander the ghey? your league is ass. :pointstosky:

I was just lucky. The guy who traded me Favre in week 5 had a "hot" Carson Palmer as his starter and was suffering at RB.

Gave: Harrington & Alexander

Got: Favre & Benson

I still remember his note to me post-trade: Thanks a lot, Mephisto, I think you just saved my season! :headbanger:

I was worried because SA was facing two consecutive crapass running defenses, but he even choked against those. Benson actually served me well in some spot-starts and outscored Alexander all the way down the line.

Try being a Seahawk's fan. He's been dog sh!t all year, and Holmgren still insists on giving him the bulk of the carries, despite Mo Morris clearly being the better back.

If you're still relying on him at all for fantasy purposes you're an idiot.

why would anyone trade a top 5 QB for alexander the ghey? your league is ass. :headbanger:

Can't remember who else I gave up.

The guy was decimated at RB...he loves Alexander and thought he would rebound when the hand healed up.

He also had Brady so he had no need for Favre.

And Evans was not leaving his bench.

First offered me E. Graham for Alexander and Winslow...I countered to get Favre and Graham...cannot recall what else with Alexander I offered with that one.

Worked great for me...especially the first week when I played him...with Evans at Flex...where he went for his one big game this year. :rolleyes:

He's a drive killer. Yesterday he fumbled the ball away during his only good run (and it was only a good run because he had great blocking).

I would praise Jesus if he retired next year.