Sign in to follow this  
49ers_suck

**Official Cowboys vs. Panthers thread**

Nice false start.

Cmon on Fox get the right package in the game. That would be anyone w/ Steve Smith in it.

TD #2 lets get it.

Nice false start.

Cmon on Fox get the right package in the game. That would be anyone w/ Steve Smith in it.

TD #2 lets get it.

Oh well.

71 yards and a touch early in the 3rd - I'll take it.

Yet another series with the Cowboys 10 yards away from a Folk FG attempt. :overhead:

I could use about another 9-10 points out of Romo. With TO out it doesnt matter who gets it.

Some Folk points would be nice too followed up with some more Steve Smith love.

Yes, Im greedy.

re: release speed

Collinsworth: "It's just a discussion point"

Bryant: "but, but but...."

Collinsworth: :overhead:

I could use about another 9-10 points out of Romo. With TO out it doesnt matter who gets it.

Some Folk points would be nice too followed up with some more Steve Smith love.

Yes, Im greedy.

Me too.

I'm just glad that I'm not going up against any of the players that I have this week.

Last week I had 5 playoff games, so I went up against almost all of the players that I owned.

So this week, I'm in 3 Super Bowls, but don't have to go against many of my own guys.

Wow, Romo looked like he was trying to throw a pick that possession.

:overhead:

Wow.

With the way he stepped up, I thought for sure he had an easy TD.

What the fock was he looking at?

Another PI not called.

But hey, Drew Carter how bout attacking the focking ball in the air and not trying to run under it like a fairy.

Another PI not called.

But hey, Drew Carter how bout attacking the focking ball in the air and not trying to run under it like a fairy.

It's difficult to jump with the defender's arms wrapped around you before the ball gets there.

Another PI not called.

no, they only call PI or illegal contact when it's 3rd down and the cowboys are on offense. :overhead:

It's difficult to jump with the defender's arms wrapped around you before the ball gets there.

He never tried to jump. He put his arms out in front of him like he was just gonna run under it and catch the ball.

Had he actually tried to attack the ball the PI would have been even more obvious and would have been called.

Dudes. Not watching the game. TO is out???? How many points does Crayton have my bench! Christ. I'm afraid to even CHECK. :shocking: SUCKS. My opponent in the championship game has Steve Smith, who finally decided to show up for game this year. :pointstosky:

first they said no contact..therefore...

and after review...there was contact...still incomplete....

they just made up another to-al harris type call.... :shocking:

cowboys won this game...thanks, stripes :pointstosky:

That's a horrible on the field overrule... and an even worse failure to overturn after review.

Steve Smith CLEARLY had 2 feet down before he was knocked to the ground. Collinsworth's bullsh!t explanation made no sense. It was a catch, 2-feet down, tackled, ball came loose when he hit the ground.

Wrap this one up... between the non-PI call and that being ruled no-catch... it's clear who the pre-determined winner was.

On a side note - the 'Boys are going to get their clocks cleaned in the playoffs. They are playing uninspired football.

At least they picked that flag up. Dont wanna make Dallas' gift wrap victory look too obvious.

How about just a few more points for Steve Smith.

Too much to ask?

At least they picked that flag up. Dont wanna make Dallas' gift wrap victory look too obvious.

How about just a few more points for Steve Smith.

Too much to ask?

There you go. Dude is a beast.

Thank you Steve Smith. You are prolly done for the night but you went out going hard.

137 and a TD. I'll take it.

Thank you Steve Smith. You are prolly done for the night but you went out going hard.

137 and a TD. I'll take it.

Nine carries too, Gumbel said it, it must be true.

Man, the way he was holding his arm. That sure looks like a broken collar bone.

I'll gladly take the 19 points for my SB match.

Thanks Steve., and he is back as I post what a guy.

Nine carries too, Gumbel said it, it must be true.

At first his mistakes were entertaining now he is just unbearable. I barely pay attention to what he says. It is nice when Collingsworth gets his subtle jabs in though.

At first his mistakes were entertaining now he is just unbearable. I barely pay attention to what he says. It is nice when Collingsworth gets his subtle jabs in though.

Collingsworth has got to have a 'Cohost with Gumbel? I get to drink' clause in his contract.

Collingsworth has got to have a 'Cohost with Gumbel? I get to drink' clause in his contract.

I use to really dislike Collinsworth too but compared to Gumbel he is an award winner. No doubt he should get drop off :pointstosky: service during the telecast.