Sign in to follow this  
Hanz

Addai Owners

I was just wondering what all the Addai owners out there were going to be doing this week with all of the Colts getting benched/pulled rumors, etc.

Are you playing Addai or benching him and do you really have good options on your bench?

I'm trying to decide between him and Jacobs as my RB1 to go along with Grant.

I will be playing Addai in the hopes he can produce good numbers in limited action.

One half of Addai's production is better than four quarters from any bum on my bench.

it'll be GTD for me... I'll wait and see wat Sal Paolantonio says or whatever sideline schmuck is on ESPN in the morning. my other options are Kenny Watson, KJ, or Stecker. To be honest, KJ isn't really an option bc I don't trust Martz, Stecker has a tough matchup vs. Philly, and Watson is a question mark because we don't know how many touches DeDe Dorsey will get. I am leaning towards Addai, with Watson a close second. The damn Colts are always clinching their playoff spot early and focking me in the fantasy playoffs...

i think im benching him and playing k. smith and stecker...depends on the Bush news also, thats been very convoluted

Watson is a question mark because we don't know how many touches DeDe Dorsey will get. I am leaning towards Addai, with Watson a close second. The damn Colts are always clinching their playoff spot early and focking me in the fantasy playoffs...

In the same situation with Watson, Keith, and Addai

Not sure what to do... <_< Might start Keith and hope for a good 2nd half. Looks like he'll get more touches anyway between giving Addai typical breathers, and Dungy sitting starters in the 2nd half.

Starting Lewis as my other RB regardless. :thumbsup:

Benching Addai for Watson. At least I know he'll play the whole game. Marvin's trying to save his job...

I am benching him in one league for Grant S-Jax and Kolby, and another I am playing him because I have zero other options. Fock him as far as I am concerned if you have anyone else play him over this douche

In my TD league semi (we play 3 RBs) i'm actually hedging and playing both Addai & Keith.. i'm not great at RB anyway.. and they have both scored in the same game when i employed this during a bye week. Better than playing Fred jackson or Chris Brown for me.

Real key today for my team is how much Brady will play. Fingers crossed :dunno:

right now, I have Jamal Lewis & Westbrook starting, with Addai riding the bench.

Im not sure that I can go wrong with whatever 2 of them I choose to start. but I'm keeping an eye on the weather in Cincy and Westbrook, to be sure he is playing.

Starting Fred Taylor and have to decide between Addai, Graham and Kolby Smith. Don't know how much playing time Addai and Graham will get. So I'm starting Kolby Smith. At least I'm sure, barring injury, that he'll play the whole game. Plus Detroits run defense has been very good lately. I hate to bench Addai and Graham as they would be my starters but can't play them with their playing time in questions.

I posted about this earlier in the week, I am starting B. Jacobs over Addia today, I jus think he doesnt see more than 7-10 carries today and 12 "touches" tops, My other guy is LT2 so it's pretty much out of the question to start both of them.

I posted about this earlier in the week, I am starting B. Jacobs over Addia today, I jus think he doesnt see more than 7-10 carries today and 12 "touches" tops

Ditto. Flip flopped back and forth but finally benched Addai.

Let's go Brenda! :dunno:

Because of the possible limited playing time I am going with K Smith and MJD unless you all tell me not to do it. :dunno: I have been on the fence all week about this.

Because of the possible limited playing time I am going with K Smith and MJD unless you all tell me not to do it. :thumbsup: I have been on the fence all week about this.

Brenda, Brenda! 2 td so far.