Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Happy Holidays fudge-packer fans

Its been that way since Papa bear..... And im very happy with that....next year the bears will be back :thumbsdown:

Your happy that your teams goals are to beat the Packers?

Great.

Meanwhile...one of the oldest franchises in the league has a total of 1 Super Bowl trophy and that was over 20 years ago.

The Packers goal is to compete for and win a Super Bowl....if we beat the Bears in that mix...that is just gravy.

Your happy that your teams goals are to beat the Packers?

Great.

Meanwhile...one of the oldest franchises in the league has a total of 1 Super Bowl trophy and that was over 20 years ago.

The Packers goal is to compete for and win a Super Bowl....if we beat the Bears in that mix...that is just gravy.

Thats not the only goal....thats just a regular season goal, its a Process

Goal #1 Beat the packers

Goal #2 Win division

Goal #3 Win all playoff games

Goal #4 Win the SB

You see, you CAN focus your year on more then one goal.

How many SB's have the Packs won since 1985????......1???

Guess we are even then

Thats not the only goal....thats just a regular season goal, its a Process

Goal #1 Beat the packers

Goal #2 Win division

Goal #3 Win all playoff games

Goal #4 Win the SB

You see, you CAN focus your year on more then one goal.

How many SB's have the Packs won since 1985????......1???

Guess we are even then

But beating the Pack is the #1 goal. Every other teams #1 goal is to win the SB. Did you get this list from Lovie?

This has to be one of the dumdest threads of all time.

But beating the Pack is the #1 goal. Every other teams #1 goal is to win the SB. Did you get this list from Lovie?

This has to be one of the dumdest threads of all time.

Not just from Lovie.....Started with PaPa Bear

You have to have regular season goals to have fun and to get motivated for the playoffs!

Packers are enemy #1

And if you dont like the thread then dont post :thumbsdown:

Not just from Lovie.....Started with PaPa Bear

You have to have regular season goals to have fun and to get motivated for the playoffs!

Packers are enemy #1

And if you dont like the thread then dont post :music_guitarred:

I want to see the Link that says the Bears #1 goal since Papa Bear has been to beat GB because I am sure you don't remember back then.

I know Lovie stated that in his press conference when he was hired but that is why he will never win a SB. Nothing like setting your goals high.

I want to see the Link that says the Bears #1 goal since Papa Bear has been to beat GB because I am sure you don't remember back then.

I know Lovie stated that in his press conference when he was hired but that is why he will never win a SB. Nothing like setting your goals high.

Dude your being naive, OF COUSRE everyone’s goal in the beginning of the year is to win the SB, they ain't playing for nothing! Lovie Smith realized how big of a rivalry it was on how much it means to Bears fans to beat the packers, so he set that as a REGULAR SEASON GOAL, and since the REGULAR SEASON comes FIRST, BEFORE the SB our #1 goal is to beat the packers...We as Chicago fan have a rivalry with GB, so we like to see us win against them....it's no different then Cowboys-Eagles, or Radiers-Cheifs.

No i was not around for the Papa bear era, I'll be dead honest with you I was not even around in 1985,If you would simply click on my profile i admit that im only 18 and im not ashamed of that. Im sure i cant find a link dude ill try though, but its a known fact in Chicago that the Bears-Packers have been a rivalry since day 1. I am just carrying on a tradition that has been in Chicago for years and that was taught to me by my Father, Grandfathers, and all of my other family and friends.... I dont see nothing wrong with carrying on a tradition. And beating a team that is in your division as much as possible helps you get into the playoffs, thus helping you get to the SB..... It should be every team’s goal to beat their rivals in the season, or else thats -2 wins for your team.

Dude your being naive, OF COUSRE everyone’s goal in the beginning of the year is to win the SB, they ain't playing for nothing! Lovie Smith realized how big of a rivalry it was on how much it means to Bears fans to beat the packers, so he set that as a REGULAR SEASON GOAL, and since the REGULAR SEASON comes FIRST, BEFORE the SB our #1 goal is to beat the packers...We as Chicago fan have a rivalry with GB, so we like to see us win against them....it's no different then Cowboys-Eagles, or Radiers-Cheifs.

No i was not around for the Papa bear era, I'll be dead honest with you I was not even around in 1985,If you would simply click on my profile i admit that im only 18 and im not ashamed of that. Im sure i cant find a link dude ill try though, but its a known fact in Chicago that the Bears-Packers have been a rivalry since day 1. I am just carrying on a tradition that has been in Chicago for years and that was taught to me by my Father, Grandfathers, and all of my other family and friends.... I dont see nothing wrong with carrying on a tradition. And beating a team that is in your division as much as possible helps you get into the playoffs, thus helping you get to the SB..... It should be every team’s goal to beat their rivals in the season, or else thats -2 wins for your team.

Got it!

Got it!

thank you , no hard feelings...:dunno:

Ther is a book on the Bears-Packer rivalry called Mudbaths and Bloodbaths: The Inside Story of the Bears-Packers Rivalry, i havent read it yet, but its next on my list to read....might want to check it out.

Ther is a book on the Bears-Packer rivalry called Mudbaths and Bloodbaths: The Inside Story of the Bears-Packers Rivalry, i havent read it yet, but its next on my list to read....might want to check it out.

as a bears hater, i must say..i think lovie was unfairly ripped for saying that his first goal was to beat gb....

chic was a doormat to gb for ages..its a bit foolish to come in and say sb or bust...you HAVE to look at goals in small steps...

beat gb...

conquer division..

nfc

super bowl...

and he did do 3 of the 4...

in the late 80s...it was just the opposite and a lot is judged on how well you play chicago..not all coahces come out and say it..maybe they dont want to put their necks out on the line..but i dont have a problem with a coach saying we are here to bear the bears and work our way up...

and no...this is NOT the cubs year...its the brewers year :rolleyes: unless the brewers want to give the cubs another division title, that is..but are the cubs good enough to win it on their own? no.... :thumbsdown:

as a bears hater, i must say..i think lovie was unfairly ripped for saying that his first goal was to beat gb....

chic was a doormat to gb for ages..its a bit foolish to come in and say sb or bust...you HAVE to look at goals in small steps...

beat gb...

conquer division..

nfc

super bowl...

and he did do 3 of the 4...

in the late 80s...it was just the opposite and a lot is judged on how well you play chicago..not all coahces come out and say it..maybe they dont want to put their necks out on the line..but i dont have a problem with a coach saying we are here to bear the bears and work our way up...

and no...this is NOT the cubs year...its the brewers year :rolleyes: unless the brewers want to give the cubs another division title, that is..but are the cubs good enough to win it on their own? no.... :thumbsdown:

Very good post man...I have mad respect for you.... :lol:

Most GB fans are very intelligent; I enjoy some packer fans posts the most on this board, and bears-packers threads always seem to be the best.

P.S. GO CUBBIES!!!!

Not much of a rivalry, since Favre has been tapping that arse for 15 years.

opps....

opps....

I know you're a snobby Bears fan, but losing in OT in the NFC championship game isn't the worst possible season for the youngest team in the league :dunno:

Actually, I think it's win-win...

The Packers were inches away from their super bowl

and the 7-9 Bears got their super bowl beating the Packers

:thumbsdown:

Not much of a rivalry, since Favre has been tapping that arse for 15 years.

Favre only has success against Lovie Smith when the Bears have nothing to play for like the last game of last year....otherwise, Favre is owned by Lovie :overhead: :lol:

I know you're a snobby Bears fan, but losing in OT in the NFC championship game isn't the worst possible season for the youngest team in the league :lol:

:overhead:

I love how conveniently the packer fans forget how their SB last year was beating a Bears team that had nothing to play for in the last game of the year (the same Bears team that had shut their sorry azzes on opening day in their new stadium).....oh and that Bears team actually went to the SB when they had home playoff games....unlike a team up north that has now lost home playoff games to the Vikings (dome team), Falcons (dome team with Michael freaking Vick) and an Eli Manning led team in cold weather because their hero is a choke artist and always throws games away in playoffs (ANyone remember the 6 picks againmst the Rams :lol: )

I love how conveniently the packer fans forget how their SB last year was beating a Bears team that had nothing to play for in the last game of the year (the same Bears team that had shut their sorry azzes on opening day in their new stadium).....oh and that Bears team actually went to the SB when they had home playoff games....unlike a team up north that has now lost home playoff games to the Vikings (dome team), Falcons (dome team with Michael freaking Vick) and an Eli Manning led team in cold weather because their hero is a choke artist and always throws games away in playoffs (ANyone remember the 6 picks againmst the Rams :doublethumbsup: )

If Favre is a choke artist...then what does that make the Bears Quarterback? Who is the Bears quarterback? Who's their runningback for that matter? Berrian's going right?...so who is their receiver? Muhammed? Oh ok...

Well ya know what?....they've got one hell of a punt returner :lol:

I know you're a snobby Bears fan, but losing in OT in the NFC championship game isn't the worst possible season for the youngest team in the league :dunno:

:pointstosky:

I think you are joking here, because I know you are one of the very few intelligent packer fans out there B)

This is more of a typical packer response!!!!

It ironic how last year when the Bears actually went to the superbowl (unlike a certain green and gold team), all i hear is how the packers were a better team because they beat the bears in week 17, yada yada yada.

And here you are accusing Bears fans of doing the same thing.

The bottom line is the Packers had a great year #2 seed lost in NFC championship congrats. But you never know year to year, the Bears have been kicking your a$$ for the last couple of years, with free agency and injuries its too hard to predict, so congrats on a great year after a couple of down years.

I think you are joking here, because I know you are one of the very few intelligent packer fans out there :shocking:

It ironic how last year when the Bears actually went to the superbowl (unlike a certain green and gold team), all i hear is how the packers were a better team because they beat the bears in week 17, yada yada yada.

The bottom line is the Packers had a great year #2 seed lost in NFC championship congrats. But you never know year to year, the Bears have been kicking your a$$ for the last couple of years, with free agency and injuries its too hard to predict, so congrats on a great year after a couple of down years.

GB owned the 90s and early 2000s, but overall Favre has not played all that great against Chi and has outright stunk the past 3 years.

Career vs Chi:

QB Rating: 87

TDs / Ints: 53-38

Last 6 games:

QB Rating: 55

TDs / Ints: 2-13 :thumbsup:

The Bears have won 5 of the past 6 games with the week 17 meaningless game the only Packer win.

I think you are joking here, because I know you are one of the very few intelligent packer fans out there :shocking:

I don't recall one single Packers fan seriously saying that the Packers were better than the Bears last year because of that one game.

The Bears have done well against the Packers for 3 years...but for the past 15 years or so? Not so much.

Sorry for you all, I don't see GB dropping back to the bottom of the division next year...and I feel that is where the Bears will be barring some big changes this offseason.

I don't recall one single Packers fan seriously saying that the Packers were better than the Bears last year because of that one game.

The Bears have done well against the Packers for 3 years...but for the past 15 years or so? Not so much.

Sorry for you all, I don't see GB dropping back to the bottom of the division next year...and I feel that is where the Bears will be barring some big changes this offseason.

Actually, donhaas has said just that 100 times or more. ;)

I dont see the pack dropping back unless Rodgers/Favre stinks it up, but at the same time, they played over their heads this year at 13-3. The Bears had alot of things go wrong to fall back and I see them coming back to compete for the division next year. Add an improving Minnesota to the mix and I can see all 3 fighting for the title. Detroit? They only tied for last this year and will be pissed off about that. They'll be motivated to take back their crown.

i don't know if you all saw, but the Packer QB threw one ball basically up for grabs early in the 4th quarter in the most boneheaded move since Rex Grossman's pick in the SB last year (Kelvin Hayden).

He then threw a ball directly at the defender in overtime in man coverage, missed his target by 10 yards.

in case anyone forgot. ;)

Actually, donhaas has said just that 100 times or more. :lol:

I dont see the pack dropping back unless Rodgers/Favre stinks it up, but at the same time, they played over their heads this year at 13-3. The Bears had alot of things go wrong to fall back and I see them coming back to compete for the division next year. Add an improving Minnesota to the mix and I can see all 3 fighting for the title. Detroit? They only tied for last this year and will be pissed off about that. They'll be motivated to take back their crown.

I guess you did not read where I said, I did not recall one Packer fan "SERIOUSLY" saying that....

I think Chicago's aging and overrated Oline, lack of a real RB, lack of a real QB...depending on what they lose at WR as well....may very well hurt them.

I guess you did not read where I said, I did not recall one Packer fan "SERIOUSLY" saying that....

I think Chicago's aging and overrated Oline, lack of a real RB, lack of a real QB...depending on what they lose at WR as well....may very well hurt them.

Pack any fudge lately? :pointstosky:

Actually, donhaas has said just that 100 times or more. :overhead:

No, I didn't.... I'd said those were two different teams clearly moving in different directions....(and, once again, I was proven right :pointstosky: )

All the Bears fans were saying it was meaningless even though their starters got crushed by the Packer starters....

Moving forward, the Packers obviously look way more promising than the Bears even though the Packers rebuilt in one year and the Bears needed 15 years to rebuild :overhead:

I think Chicago's aging and overrated Oline

How are they overrated???? They stink and everyone knows it!!!! outside of Kruetz they have nothing. Miller and Brown? Maybe but they are very old. Anyway I hope the Bears improve because it would actually be fun to see both teams good at the same time.....

The Bears are only relevant once every 20 years. This is year 2 out of those 20 non-relevent years, who and why are people talking about this team?

Maybe in year 2027 Packers fans and Bears fans can come back to battle on this board, for now who cares about teh non-relevent Bears?

Actually, donhaas has said just that 100 times or more. :(

I don't know how that Off, and a diminishing D can compete next year?

They are only relevent every 20 years anyway. Time for another long journey of terrible-average teams. I hope Bears' Fans are ready for that journey.

I don't know how that Off, and a diminishing D can compete next year?

They are only relevent every 20 years anyway. Time for another long journey of terrible-average teams. I hope Bears' Fans are ready for that journey.

How did a defense as strong as the 85 Bears not get to another Superbowl? You are right, they suck for 20 years and then have one good year before they go back to sucking for another 20 years.

How did a defense as strong as the 85 Bears not get to another Superbowl? You are right, they suck for 20 years and then have one good year before they go back to sucking for another 20 years.

I sort of compare it to last year's team. Great D that wasn't going to keep the same pace the nest year.

Bad Off. Although '85 Bears had Walter Peyton, perhaps the best RB of all time. So I don't know?

The scary thing is those 2 teams '85 and 06'....had maybe the best 2 QBs of the Bears history.

Jimmy Mc headband and all.

Then Grossman, a guy who Bears fans went crazy about for about 7 weeks.

I sort of compare it to last year's team. Great D that wasn't going to keep the same pace the nest year.

Bad Off. Although '85 Bears had Walter Peyton, perhaps the best RB of all time. So I don't know?

The scary thing is those 2 teams '85 and 06'....had maybe the best 2 QBs of the Bears history.

The Bears have not been blessed with QB talent. It is pretty sad when Grossman and McMahon are your top QBs.

How are they overrated???? They stink and everyone knows it!!!! outside of Kruetz they have nothing. Miller and Brown? Maybe but they are very old. Anyway I hope the Bears improve because it would actually be fun to see both teams good at the same time.....

Because going into this season people talked about how great they were.

And yes...they are old...which is why that was part of my commentary about that Oline.

The fudgepackers were lucky to have absolutely no impactful injuries this past year....that will not happen again; you will just not get that lucky. And the team is not that good if it has to play with the injuries that the Bears did this past year.

Oh, and nice article by McGinn:

=============

Big changes might be necessary

Time to face cold facts about Favre

Those who wield the power for National Football League teams have been known to turn on coaches and players at a moment's notice. Fear and paranoia always bubble just beneath the surface in pro football, and often they bubble over after catastrophic defeat.

The general manager in Green Bay, Ted Thompson, comes across outwardly as always in control of his emotions. But as competitive as Thompson is, you know well his guts are churning and probably won't stop churning until he makes a move that in his mind helps prevent this from ever happening again.

If I were Thompson, in no particular order, my agenda would be three-pronged:

1. What to do about quarterback Brett Favre?

2. What to do about defensive coordinator Bob Sanders?

3. What to do about coach Mike McCarthy's zone running scheme?

NFL people get very narrow-minded when Super Bowl berths are denied. In Green Bay, they know that Favre was awful in the second half and overtime (44.1 passer rating) and that Eli Manning's passer rating was 118.5 in the same span. And people like Thompson undoubtedly wonder if the time is right to cut the cord and go with promising Aaron Rodgers, who entered the league just one year after Manning but now is 59 starts behind him.

Rodgers is Thompson's guy. Don't forget that.

From this point forward, Thompson and McCarthy will have to live with the fact that nothing short of the Super Bowl will be good enough for fans. And having watched Favre look so cold and so old twice in the last month, they probably have doubts how in the world he could ever win another NFC Championship Game in frigid weather.

After leading a short touchdown drive in the third quarter, Favre participated in five more series. Until you examine those five series play-by-play, it's hard to realize just how poorly he played.

Of the 13 passes that Favre threw, a strict evaluator might give him two pluses, seven minuses and four OKs. Despite solid protection, he was locking onto his first read almost regardless of down and distance. The bottom line was three first downs, 63 yards, a field goal, two interceptions and two punts. Given how efficiently the often rattled Manning was performing regardless of the harshest weather and pressure, Favre's failures were startling, to say the least.

On the decisive play, Favre took a rare seven-step drop as his six blockers stopped a six-man rush. It was second and 8 from the New York 28 to start overtime. A lifetime of quarterbacking should have guided him toward a wise decision and the proper read.

Ryan Grant leaks out on the check-down as Donald Lee leaks out and takes the only linebacker in coverage with him. Flip it to uncovered Grant and it's a first down at the 40.

On the left outside, Greg Jennings is sprinting beyond aging R.W. McQuarters and away from the safety on a deep post-corner route. There's also separation for Favre to see between Lee and linebacker Reggie Torbor. There is almost no separation between Corey Webster and Donald Driver, who hasn't gotten a clean release and is trying to turn it back into a 15-yard out.

Favre selects the worst of four options, throws a semi-floater to Driver that's both short and on the wrong side, Webster intercepts it and the rest is history. So is Favre's composite rating of 59.5 in his last six playoff losses.

For most of 2007, Favre performed at a magnificent level some never thought possible at his age. But in the moment of truth, with a precious Super Bowl berth at hand, he was horrible.

One of the reasons why Manning aced his rite of passage was the failure of Sanders both to disrupt Manning in the pocket and disrupt his receivers.

Plaxico Burress ate Al Harris for dinner, but that's Al Harris. Sanders has coached him for two years. What really did he expect?

Just before kickoff, Harris told the Fox sideline reporter, "I'm going to do what I do. . . . They know when they come to Green Bay, we play bump-and-run."

All night long Harris basically lined up across from Burress using inside technique and played man-to-man with no help.

It might have been worth trying Charles Woodson on Burress, and Sanders should have done so after Harris went in the tank, but with Woodson's bad knee the results probably wouldn't have been much better.

Obviously, Sanders couldn't play Cover 2 because Harris cannot play zone. He might have had Harris play an outside technique and had Atari Bigby overplay toward that side. Burress would have had his bell rung by Bigby on slants, and the back-shoulder fades wouldn't have been possible because Harris could have seen them coming.

But Sanders didn't use much if any of that. His run defense was so porous that he needed Bigby in the box. But when Bigby kept giving his intentions away by committing too early, Manning had an easy read to sit back and keep playing catch with Burress.

Sanders did rush more than usual (five or more on 34.8% of passes), but his vanilla blitz package isn't exactly cutting edge.

Across the field, Giants coordinator Steve Spagnuolo kept Favre off-balance with a daring, multiple package. He kept blitzing slots and cornerbacks, something Sanders almost never does.

If Harris would have blitzed from the edge, the linebacker would have rushed out to the flat and Nick Collins would have come over from the deep middle. Collins has more than enough speed to cover deep, too.

Under Jim Bates in 2005, Harris was an effective blitzer with three sacks, three knockdowns and three hurries. Before that, Ed Donatell successfully incorporated safeties into his rushes.

In two years under Sanders, Harris and Woodson have combined for one sack, no knockdowns and two hurries. Granted, it's better to have Harris covering than rushing, but defense is about being unpredictable and the Packers were fatally predictable against New York.

Early in the season, the contention here was that this would be a top-five defense by year's end. It finished 11th (tied for sixth in points, tied for 17th in takeaways) despite playing just two teams with top-10 offenses.

In most walks of life, an exemplary employee such as Sanders would have done nothing to be let go. But the NFL often is a cruel, unfair business.

With Gregg Williams being fired in Washington, he'll be looking to take the best available coordinator's gig. The Redskins were paying him a king's ransom, but the Packers can spend with anybody, especially for someone of Williams' proven ability to customize Bill Belichick-like game plans and to inspire players.

Packers-Giants spoke volumes about the two running games.

With their finesse-based zone scheme and more athletic linemen, the Packers couldn't knock anybody off the ball. Moreover, the precision and timing necessary to execute zone plays went haywire amid the scrums of an arctic night.

The Giants, on the other hand, ran the power and gap-type plays that Green Bay ran so well with Mike Sherman and Larry Beightol. Coach Tom Coughlin persisted with his run, and by the end his bigger blockers were in control of the line of scrimmage.

In New Orleans, McCarthy's run game featured both power and zone plays minus the back-side cutting used by Denver and now the Packers.

At McCarthy's behest, Jeff Jagodzinski brought the zone scheme to Green Bay in 2006 but the Packers still used some power plays (double-team on the play side with a back-side puller) largely because of Ahman Green. All the power was eliminated this year, and the zone plays worked once Ryan Grant put on the saddle.

Still, there's a reason why the Packers converted an NFL-worst 35.7% on third-and fourth-and-1, and why McCarthy passed on 17 of 19 third-and-2 situations. And it's the same reason they couldn't even function last Sunday.

The squandered opportunity last Sunday will long be remembered, but such an opportunity could come again sooner than later. Whether it does or not rests on how well Thompson fares with the hard decisions ahead.

Look up Erik Kramer and Sid Luckman.

The fudgepackers were lucky to have absolutely no impactful injuries this past year....that will not happen again; you will just not get that lucky. And the team is not that good if it has to play with the injuries that the Bears did this past year.

Oh, and nice article by McGinn:

as i mentioned in another thread...mcginn is, and has always been a focking tool....this is like taking a GF quote and runnin with it...

2 weeks ago, gb put a freak snowstorm to their advantage and the same writer was gushing about the old man playing like a lil kid..people were lining up around the corner to get the NEW SI magazine...

and a week later..mcginn, who last time i checked, doesnt run the team, wants favre out for a qb who wont ever stay healthy...

who cares how old favre is?..he had a great season..even picking up an mvp vote..they dont go 13-3 with rodgers..no way, no how..

if anything, the soft, never practice or walk in the cold mentality needs to change...dont call it packers weather if you refuse to deal with it during the week...

it was an article to ruffle some feathers...and it worked..it got you posting it...the safe bet is that TT farts in mcginns general direction...

hes as fickle as some fans are... :lol:

as i mentioned in another thread...mcginn is, and has always been a focking tool....this is like taking a GF quote and runnin with it...

2 weeks ago, gb put a freak snowstorm to their advantage and the same writer was gushing about the old man playing like a lil kid..people were lining up around the corner to get the NEW SI magazine...

and a week later..mcginn, who last time i checked, doesnt run the team, wants favre out for a qb who wont ever stay healthy...

who cares how old favre is?..he had a great season..even picking up an mvp vote..they dont go 13-3 with rodgers..no way, no how..

if anything, the soft, never practice or walk in the cold mentality needs to change...dont call it packers weather if you refuse to deal with it during the week...

it was an article to ruffle some feathers...and it worked..it got you posting it...the safe bet is that TT farts in mcginns general direction...

hes as fickle as some fans are... :rolleyes:

Yeah...dumb article by McGinn.

First he wants to run Favre out.

Then get rid of the D-coordinator that just led the team to a #6 ranking in points allowed, 11th in yards against.

Who does he think they will be able to just bring in and why does he think they will be any better?

And scrapping the ZB right now? Yeah...after 2 years of it...with the scheme seeming to come together down the last half of this season...going into year 3 with basically the same guys up front. Lets get 2 new guards in here and teach everyone a new scheme...again. Yeah...that would help a young QB to develop...here you go, we just focked up your Oline for you.

But coming from sweetmeat...I did not expect much more.

No impactful injuries this year?

Like Jennings missing the 1st two games?

Like injuries being the reason Grant even played?

Like 2 DTs on the IR?

Like the Oline getting shuffled multiple times this year?

Like Favre going out early on in the Dallas game?

Sure, they were not killed by injuries as they have been in the past. But they got a bit dinged up here and there, like every team.

Thank you for saying that so i did not have to....Ive been saying that this whole thread.....

The Bears are only relevant once every 20 years. This is year 2 out of those 20 non-relevent years, who and why are people talking about this team?

Maybe in year 2027 Packers fans and Bears fans can come back to battle on this board, for now who cares about teh non-relevent Bears?

Is it possible we will make it past 2012?????? :dunno: