Sign in to follow this  
edjr

All the delusional NY Giants fans have come out of the closet.

Why are the considered "lucky"? Lets see-- They beat the NFC South Champs- NFC East Champs and the NFC North Champs-- ALL ON THE ROAD-- After a while- you cant call it luck anymore- genius :wub: :cry:

Steelers 2005 did same thing.....beat 1,2,3 seeds all on road. Call it luck...no I call it catching fire at the right time

and you know what gave NYG the start....beating an undefeated team for 3 quarters in a meaningless game for them

could someone please tell my why smurf keeps posting on this site ?

only Pats fans allowed hun

despite what you think this isnt a Pats board and some fans dont disappear just cause they arent in the big game

is there something factually wrong with my post, please feel free to correct any errors......well other than TB was 4seed not 3

only Pats fans allowed hun

despite what you think this isnt a Pats board and some fans dont disappear just cause they arent in the big game

is there something factually wrong with my post, please feel free to correct any errors......well other than TB was 4seed not 3

Do you get what he did there? He took your name "murf" and he added an "s" to call you a "smurf". A SMURF?!? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, not only do Boston sports teams win all championships, but their fanbase is also wicked clevah! Viva la Boston edumication!

seriously I am happy for Eli...He has been judge unfairly IMO..and I am happy he has had a nice run...cuz I hate Peyton :dunno:

Unfairly? Well, when you are selected #1 in the draft and refuse to play for that team, opt to play for a NY team with the NY media being what it is and generally come into the league sounding and acting like the 15yr old coaches son who thinks he is 10x the player he actually is, you get what ever comes your way. Then when you fail to play well, make a dumbfounded face like it's the other guy's fault for the INT you just threw, that just compounds the problem. Perhaps the guy is the nicest guy in the world and by all accounts his father is an overbearing ###### of a father. But I wouldn't recommend my son look up to him as a man. He is.... a little puss, to be honest.

Here fishy fishy fishy.

:headbanger:

im tryin to find the tackle by antonio pierce where he pretty much took an o-lineman and grant on at the same time and won.

cant find it on youtube or on the net.

anyone?

This play was awesome, and defining. I can't imagine why ESPN wouldn't be showing it, except that it's not an offensive highlight. Too bad, really.

My dispatcher - a Patriots' fan - was telling me that the Giants had no chance. I pointed out that they had beaten Tampa and Dallas on the road, but he still wouldn't buy it. I thought they could, and when I saw that play during the game, I figured at that point they were going to. They are playing with a fire right now, and are really dangerous.

Oh, and my dispatcher, despite his Patriots' bravado, is a little more tempered this week in his assessment of the Giants.

Win or lose at least the Giants and their fans can hold their heads high knowing they didn't cheat. :shocking:

PATS Dynasty*

*Tainted by spygate