Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Death Pool: Charlton Heston

Can Michael Moore explain to me why there are billions of people starving worldwide and his fatass had rather doctor footage of GW golfing than maybe eat less or donate some of that food to other nations he seems to admire so much?

Can Michael Moore explain to me why there are billions of people starving worldwide and his fatass had rather doctor footage of GW golfing than maybe eat less or donate some of that food to other nations he seems to admire so much?

:cry: :lol: :pointstosky:

I think Michael Moore is annoying, but Bowling For Columbine was spot-on.

If by spot on you mean. The spot in the midle back of my underwear that smells like shat, you would be corect.

wow there really are people out there dumb enough to buy that crap. :headbanger:

Was rattlesnake your teacher? :pointstosky:

:cry: :lol:

If by spot on you mean. The spot in the midle back of my underwear that smells like shat, you would be corect.

:cry: :lol: :pointstosky:

wow there really are people out there dumb enough to buy that crap. :unsure:

Was rattlesnake your teacher? :thumbsup:

Care to refute anything from the link or you just wanna continue rehashing your tired insults?

Care to refute anything from the link or you just wanna continue rehashing your tired insults?

Sure I will just post a site that discredits all the lies he says. there are only a couple hundred. Do you want one just for bowling or do you want one for each of his bs movies? Insults? This coming from a guy who insults and makes fun of a guy who just died, hence how this got started. can you say hypocrite?

Sure I will just post a site that discredits all the lies he says. there are only a couple hundred. Do you want one just for bowling or do you want one for each of his bs movies? Insults? This coming from a guy who insults and makes fun of a guy who just died, hence how this got started. can you say hypocrite?

Refute anything from the link you like.

Refute anything from the link you like.

when I get home, i'll take the 30 seconds it takes to post a anti-moore site. :unsure:

no comment on the insult remark? did that hurt?

when I get home, i'll take the 30 seconds it takes to post a anti-moore site. :unsure:

no comment on the insult remark? did that hurt?

Refute anything from the link. That's what you disputed. Any right-wing jackass knows there's anti-Moore sites out there. Did you even read the link? Jesus, you're dense.

Also, your insults don't hurt. If someone with credence here insulted me, it might hurt.....but prolly not.

Refute anything from the link. That's what you disputed. Any right-wing jackass knows there's anti-Moore sites out there. Did you even read the link? Jesus, you're dense.

Also, your insults don't hurt. If someone with credence here insulted me, it might hurt.....but prolly not.

So as I said before (gee you are slow) i'll post one of the anti-moore sites to refute you pro-moore site. Try and keep up.

also, I was just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You cry about message bored insults from me, yet have no problem insulting guys who just died. I assume this went woooooooosh right over your head. :unsure:

So as I said before (gee you are slow) i'll post one of the anti-moore sites to refute you pro-moore site. Try and keep up.

also, I was just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You cry about message bored insults from me, yet have no problem insulting guys who just died. I assume this went woooooooosh right over your head. :overhead:

:rolleyes:

This is what you originally posted:

wow there really are people out there dumb enough to buy that crap.

Was rattlesnake your teacher?

Evidently, you didn't even bother to read it because now you're backing away from your statement (seeing you can't refute any of it). Post all the anti-Moore stuff you want. I'll be impressed if you can refute anything in the link you labeled as "crap".

You would be wrong. :rolleyes: :headbanger: :overhead: :overhead:

at least 2x wrong :unsure:

:rolleyes:

This is what you originally posted:

Evidently, you didn't even bother to read it because now you're backing away from your statement (seeing you can't refute any of it). Post all the anti-Moore stuff you want. I'll be impressed if you can refute anything in the link you labeled as "crap".

How am I backing away from my orginial statment? You posted a link to michaelmoore.com. Yea its crap, its his website. I told you I could supply countless links of the same nature tearing everything he said apart. How is that backing off my statment that its crap? I said if you want me to link up some crap busting his balls I will this evening, shouldn't really have too bc I am sure you have read them before. Why do you keep avoiding your orginial whine? You cried about my insults but don't want to address you bashing a guy who just passed away. You wanted to bash an old guy who has done nothing to you, make fun of altimers (sp) all because you wanted to show us how classy you are? If I was you I would avoid it too.

couldnt of happened to a bigger diick

:thumbsdown: