Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Happy Birthday Kilroy

:pointstosky: Enjoy #32 dude. Looking forward to an interesting highlights thread tomorrow. :headbanger:

smoke 'em if you got em

Happy B'Day!!!

Playing some poker tonight to celebrate?

How did u do after i got knocked out.

Played a 6 player SNG and took 2nd after i left.

Thank you. I won't really have to much to report. I usually don't do anything much on my birthdays anymore. I did a wake and bake this morning. Will smoke again in about an hour. Then I am going in to see my brothers. It may end in a wild night but I doubt it. It will more than likely turn into a pot smoking, poker playing kind of birthday.

Thank you. I won't really have to much to report. I usually don't do anything much on my birthdays anymore. I did a wake and bake this morning. Will smoke again in about an hour. Then I am going in to see my brothers. It may end in a wild night but I doubt it. It will more than likely turn into a pot smoking, poker playing kind of birthday.

What's wrong with that?

What more could you ask for?

Happy B'Day!!!

Playing some poker tonight to celebrate?

How did u do after i got knocked out.

Played a 6 player SNG and took 2nd after i left.

Ahhh I keep getting to around 30th and then get knocked out. Usually on a donkey call.

Ahhh I keep getting to around 30th and then get knocked out. Usually on a donkey call.

Me too. All night ... all week .... donkeys. Won another 30 cents on Pitbull yesterday though.

Happy B-day.

Let me be the first to buy you an internets beer :headbanger:

Me too. All night ... all week .... donkeys. Won another 30 cents on Pitbull yesterday though.

Seems to be a lot of donkey play going on. I love to lable them though and if i see them again I make sure to harrass them if I ever see them again.

What more could you ask for?

Not much. Maybe not to have AA cracked.

Seems to be a lot of donkey play going on. I love to lable them though and if i see them again I make sure to harrass them if I ever see them again.

I got called out in the SNG for slow playing my flush and taking someone out.

Redemption, in taking that donkey out with Pocket aces and taking him out tho. :headbanger:

I got called out in the SNG for slow playing my flush and taking someone out.

Redemption, in taking that donkey out with Pocket aces and taking him out tho. :headbanger:

People always hate sandbaggers till they are in a position to do it. Then they take full advantage of it. Thats the best thing you can do in poker. Sandbag till you get the most out of someone.

Not much. Maybe not to have AA cracked.

Swear to God ... happened to me in the last 12 hours. Knew it too.

People always hate sandbaggers till they are in a position to do it. Then they take full advantage of it. Thats the best thing you can do in poker. Sandbag till you get the most out of someone.

Yeah, 2 SNG's played in the last 2 nights, final 2 got my pocket q's and pocket 10's busted to lose, 1st k-q beat my queens, and k-10 beat my tens

so 2 2nds, not bad tho1

Swear to God ... happened to me in the last 12 hours. Knew it too.

I got AA, KK, And QQ cracked last week at my home game.

I got AA cracked by KK and he got the K on the river.

QQ cracked and then got THE exact same 2 cards on the next hand with a different deck(we always have 2 in rotation at each table"

KK was cracked by a straight draw.

I played all these hands perfect. I got my money in when I was ahead and got just what I wanted in callers. I just got unlucky.

I did however win the game. Muhhhhaaaa. Sat night was about absorbing the blows and being able to keep going.

Was that some of my advice?

"Every game I ever won ... I missed a hand I coulda won. But looking back on it, even if it was a bad laydown ... got bluffed off a hand ... whatever ... I still won THE GAME, so the hand doesn't matter."

Point being ... you can survive mistakes, sometimes.

Point being ... you can survive mistakes, sometimes.

Like your parents. :headbanger:

I am in a freeroll now.

Level 7

blinds 100 -200

25 ante

Average stack is 5800

I have 18,000

I am in a freeroll now.

Level 7

blinds 100 -200

25 ante

Average stack is 5800

I have 18,000

How many left?

Out 33. With what else but a donkey call. A 6 against KK preflop all in. First card off a 6 which would have been fine,........ if not for the fact the river was a 6 too. MOTHERFOCK are you kidding me.