Sign in to follow this  
markdnger

Javon Walker found unconscious in Vegas

http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=6076

Anyone defending Javon should look at this.

Also, note to Javon:

When you're trying to impress everyone with how rich you are, there are more subtle ways than spraying people's nice clothes with champagne. The subtle ways usually don't get your ass kicked and left for dead either.

Blocked at work, what does it say?

BTW, its not defending Javon perse more as it is waiting until the actual facts come out before jumping to conclusions. You know, kinda like people did in the Sean Taylor incident.

This incident reminds me of when he was left holding Darrent Williams in his hands after he was shot in a drive-by shooting. Almost makes you wonder if certain people are after him, or if bad luck just tends to follow him, or if he just places himself in bad situations.

Darrent Williams admitted hanging out with / still being friends with gang members. Gang signs were flashed before the shooting. You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. He places himself in bad situations.

Are you saying athletes need to stay at home becuase they are famous. itsatip that actors, singers, ect. go to Vegas all the time. Was it wrong for Joe Namath to party? Should Brian Urlacher not go out in public? :banana:

Walker was acting like a fool. "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Anyone defending Javon should look at this.

Also, note to Javon:

When you're trying to impress everyone with how rich you are, there are more subtle ways than spraying people's nice clothes with champagne. These subtle ways usually don't get your ass kicked and left for dead either.

yeah, there's not much enjoyment in watching high dollar bubbly fall on the floor. you want to impress me, drop a bottle on my table and walk away. might as well be pulling $100 out of his wallet and setting them on fire. these guys are idiots.

Walker was acting like a fool. "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Apparently so are a fool and his orbital socket... :banana:

Blocked at work, what does it say?

BTW, its not defending Javon perse more as it is waiting until the actual facts come out before jumping to conclusions. You know, kinda like people did in the Sean Taylor incident.

Oh, I know what you're saying.

It's just a blog about the night and it shows a picture of Javon and his boy spraying down the crowd with Dom. And to me...Unless you just won the Super Bowl, you don't want to get sprayed with champagne. You might even want to beat the guys cocky ass that sprayed you.

4. The whole Darrent Williams thing was about blacks "keeping it real" and hanging with gang members, flashing cash, gang signs, etc. They may play this off as a standard mugging, but - see #2 and #1. Lots of rich people go to Vegas. 99.99% don't have this happen to them.

Sort of like Pacman Jones :banana: :banana:

Are you saying athletes need to stay at home becuase they are famous. itsatip that actors, singers, ect. go to Vegas all the time. Was it wrong for Joe Namath to party? Should Brian Urlacher not go out in public? :banana:

There's a big difference between going out in public and putting yourself in dangerous situations. Walker can go out all he wants but he, of all people, should know that he needs to be careful when he goes out b/c he has more to lose than the average person.

Spraying the crowd with Dom P and staying out unitl 6:30 in the morning, presumably drunk and by himself, are unneccasry risks that he's taking. My question is where were his friends? Who was he with?

I just know that when I go out and party I know who Im with, what kind of crowd is around, etc. If Im a person like Javon Walker with his resources then Im taking EXTRA care to make sure I keep myself out of potentially negative situations. Especially considering what he went through with the passing of Darrent Williams.

It may turn out that he was just the victim of a street robbery but he's gotta use better judgement to keep himself out of stuff like this.

yeah, there's not much enjoyment in watching high dollar bubbly fall on the floor. you want to impress me, drop a bottle on my table and walk away. might as well be pulling $100 out of his wallet and setting them on fire. these guys are idiots.

Fock that floor crap. If I'm in that club, I'm wearing nice shiit. Sure don't want some half-wit negro spraying anything on me. This ain't the focking locker room after you won the Super Bowl. :banana:

:banana: Oh yeah, Javon, I forgot - you wouldn't know anything about that. :overhead:

Fock that floor crap. If I'm in that club, I'm wearing nice shiit. Sure don't want some half-wit negro spraying anything on me. This ain't the focking locker room after you won the Super Bowl. :overhead:

:nono: Oh yeah, Javon, I forgot - you wouldn't know anything about that. :overhead:

So it would be OK if it were a half-wit Caucasian?

Walker went to Las Vegas in the days after Darrent Williams was killed in Denver on Jan. 1, 2007. Williams died in Walker's arms in a rented limousine after the two attended a New Year's Eve party in downtown Denver. Walker received a lot of criticism for going to Las Vegas and going to nightclubs instead of joining the rest of the organization in Fort Worth, Texas, at Williams' funeral.

Walker said in an HBO interview last summer that he fled Denver for Las Vegas because he was scared for his life. :overhead:

In that same interview, Walker said a melee started before Williams was shot because Denver receiver Brandon Marshall and his cousin were spraying champagne at the Denver nightclubs and that it agitated gang members in attendance.

According to a report in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Walker -- who signed with Oakland after being cut by Denver this offseason -- was spraying champagne at two Las Vegas nightclubs last weekend, including shortly before he was found unconscious.

So, you see your "good friend" get killed because he was spraying champagne in a club. You then decide "Hey, I should do the same thing!"

Focking. MORON. :nono:

My question is where were his friends? Who was he with?

Walker is a loner. Not really any friends at all from what i've heard. Nice guy, but just keeps to himself. I was at a Broncos party at Shanahanigan's house last August and he (Walker) seemed really distant from everyone.

What a complete dumbass. Probably got his ass kicked spraying someone with bubbly and they decided to steal his stuff too.

Fock that floor crap. If I'm in that club, I'm wearing nice shiit. Sure don't want some half-wit negro spraying anything on me. This ain't the focking locker room after you won the Super Bowl. :overhead:

:overhead: Oh yeah, Javon, I forgot - you wouldn't know anything about that. :overhead:

My favorite shirt is from Bally's/Paris in Vegas. Damn thing was $200.00 but I had to have it. I agree with what your saying about somebody shaking the bubbly up and spraying me with it. Talk about one pissed off fella. Personally, I wouldn't mess with a 6'3" 215lb weight lifting athlete, so I guess I would just go home with a stinky wet nice shirt :dunno:

Talk about a crazy offseason so far :nono:

So, you see your "good friend" get killed because he was spraying champagne in a club. You then decide "Hey, I should do the same thing!"

Focking. MORON. :overhead:

LOL...no sh!t

So it would be OK if it were a half-wit Caucasian?

Not even a full witted Asian.

Of course, the last two examples don't happen.

Not even a full witted Asian.

Of course, the last two examples don't happen.

Really?

B/c in the second photo in the link provided in this thread the guy standing below Walker is spraying champagne as well.

Cant really tell what he is but he looks white or asian to me.

Really?

B/c in the second photo in the link provided in this thread the guy standing below Walker is spraying champagne as well.

Cant really tell what he is but he looks white or asian to me.

Nah man, you'd have to spot that dude half a wit for him to even qualify.