Sign in to follow this  
dingo37

For those who missed it....

Only thing that clip did was remind me that Charles Barkley has the ugliest golf swing I have ever seen.

Only thing that clip did was remind me that Charles Barkley has the ugliest golf swing I have ever seen.

Unbelievable! He actually stops his downswing and then scoops the ball up. That's how I would expect a four year old to swing a golf club.

went to the final round yesterday. being a Cowboys fan and interacting with Emmitt, Terrence Newman and Tony Romo was AWESOME!

Romo was in it till the end, but Rick Rhoden pulled it out, for his 7th victory at this event! dude is a good golfer.

yea, and Chuck's swing, wow. Annika Sorenstam was there working with NBC. she said something like, she doesn't like to watch his swing, it's not an image she wants in her head. :thumbsdown:

I saw that on tv the other day...that was great. The kid probablly thought "who is this loser and why does he think I want him to sign my football?"

In all fairness....how would any kid outside of GB know who Rodgers is by site?

How do I get that chump on the course and take what's left of his $? Fuckin horrible.