Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

NCAA 09 XBOX 360 Dynasty League

Georgia is playing their game tonight. I will be available almost all weekend for the battle between the Vols and Gators. :overhead:

I am fortunately (unfortunately for the sake of the league) going up to the cottage this weekend, I will however be back on Sunday evening to hand you a royal a$$ whipping!

I am fortunately (unfortunately for the sake of the league) going up to the cottage this weekend, I will however be back on Sunday evening to hand you a royal a$$ whipping!

the only cottage you're going to, is on the back of your wife's thighs and azz.

That will work. The Vols will use the extra days of practice to their advantage. :overhead:

Week 4 in progress. Will be able to play UT vs FLA later this evening if you can, Thin.

Week 4 in progress. Will be able to play UT vs FLA later this evening if you can, Thin.

Looks like we just missed each other online last night.

Do you guys have a holiday down there today? Or, are you working and have to play the game tonite?

Looks like we just missed each other online last night.

Do you guys have a holiday down there today? Or, are you working and have to play the game tonite?

I'm at work today. Will be able to play tonight anytime after 7 EST.

I'm at work today. Will be able to play tonight anytime after 7 EST.

I can play for 9pm. That good for you?

Then we can advance the week.

Let me know, I MAY be able to do 8pm, but 9 would be better.

I can play for 9pm. That good for you?

Then we can advance the week.

Let me know, I MAY be able to do 8pm, but 9 would be better.

9 is good for me.

The Gators stay undefeated after a hell of a game in Knoxville as they edge out the Vols 28-27 after trailing by 13 late. Good game, Thin. :overhead:

Week 5 ready to go :overhead:

The Gators stay undefeated after a hell of a game in Knoxville as they edge out the Vols 28-27 after trailing by 13 late. Good game, Thin. :thumbsup:

Excellent game indeed, I was seeing my National title hopes vanish real quick.

No matter which defense I try to run, this unit isn't having much luck keeping opponents off the score board... gotta do some tinkering with them.

Excellent game indeed, I was seeing my National title hopes vanish real quick.

No matter which defense I try to run, this unit isn't having much luck keeping opponents off the score board... gotta do some tinkering with them.

I've been having the same defensive issues when I play online and it doesn't matter what team I am. It seems like I always get the other team in 3rd down situations, but about 75% of the time they are able to convert.

Sent bigmarc an invite to the league last night.

Any word from Bri, and when he is gonna play his game?

:unsure:

I sent him an email.

Any word from Bri, and when he is gonna play his game?

Looks like he played his game. I'll advance to the next week when I get home from work.

I had two picks late against Alabama to beat them late.

That's how the Gators took down the Vols this week. :thumbsup:

That's how the Gators took down the Vols this week. :pointstosky:

That last pick was just dumb on my part. Your guy was right there with my FB and I still threw it. :wall:

Added bigmarc - He took Auburn.

Week 6 ready to go :banana:

I think I play the Vols this week. Not sure.

You have a bye this week and the Vols next week. :dunno:

Do we play each other?

Yeah. I'm available most evenings with the exception of Tuesdays and all weekend.

bigmarc joined and said he won't be able to login and do anything until Saturday or so. He said he wanted to be Auburn, but I don't think he knows they are 1-4 on the season so he may want to change once he sees the league standings.

Yeah. I'm available most evenings with the exception of Tuesdays and all weekend.

bigmarc joined and said he won't be able to login and do anything until Saturday or so. He said he wanted to be Auburn, but I don't think he knows they are 1-4 on the season so he may want to change once he sees the league standings.

I should be able to do it Monday night, if that works for you.

I should be able to do it Monday night, if that works for you.

Monday is good for me. Anytime after 7 EST. :thumbsup:

Just barely squeaked out a win in Arkansas.

They have a tough, young team... but this defense will be straw that breaks the camels back at some point this season. :lol:

Just barely squeaked out a win in Arkansas.

They have a tough, young team... but this defense will be straw that breaks the camels back at some point this season. :lol:

Better work the kinks out soon, you have LSU soon don't you?

Monday is good for me. Anytime after 7 EST. :wacko:

7pm EST works for me. I'll shoot your a pm over at TDZ with my cell number in case I forget to show up. :music_guitarred:

7pm EST works for me. I'll shoot your a pm over at TDZ with my cell number in case I forget to show up. :thumbsup:

Got it. I didn't have a chance to check in yesterday, did Kentucky and Auburn play their games for the week yet?

Tiki I'm running a little late today so I will be on around 7:30 to play our game. :thumbsup:

Tiki I'm running a little late today so I will be on around 7:30 to play our game. :thumbsup:

I think I'm supposed to be playing Tennessee?

Got it. I didn't have a chance to check in yesterday, did Kentucky and Auburn play their games for the week yet?

Auburn hasn't played.

Has he even joined the league yet? He's been online... we could always sim his game this week, what's one more game?

Boston Lager beat me 31-3.

Wow...first time I played online and there was a shiitload of lag. My whole first drive was choppy. I wasn't impressed. Did you guys have crazy lag during your game?

Also...BL is pretty focking good. :thumbsup:

Boston Lager beat me 31-3.

Wow...first time I played online and there was a shiitload of lag. My whole first drive was choppy. I wasn't impressed. Did you guys have crazy lag during your game?

Also...BL is pretty focking good. :pointstosky:

BL is the only person I've played this game online with where I have experience big time lag. What kind of connection do you use BL?

BL is the only person I've played this game online with where I have experience big time lag. What kind of connection do you use BL?

The lag sucked in the first half...seemed to work itself out in the second half....I was down by 28. <_<