Sign in to follow this  
LBX

Ocho Cinco helped off the field

landed on his shoulder really bad, hope he's ok

Well, I have been bumping Palmer down my draft list. All the more reason to drop him further.

As someone who draft Houshmazilly whenever possible, I say hooray. :pointstosky:

As someone who draft Houshmazilly whenever possible, I say hooray. :pointstosky:

As someone who doesnt like his antics, and hates the bengals, i second that "hooray"

As someone who doesnt like his antics, and hates the bengals, i second that "hooray"

What pieces of trash you both are. I hope you get hit by a train.

Chad Johnson not thought to be seriously... Published Sun Aug 17 9:58:00 p.m. CT 2008

(Rotoworld) Early indications are that Chad Johnson's shoulder injury is not serious, according to the Bengals' official website.

Analysis: Unlike most team sites, the Bengals are unbiased and do actual reporting, so we trust them on this one. Johnson did not return after leaving Sunday's game following a big hit by Brian Kelly. We should find out more Monday.

Looked worse than that to me though.

The Bengals are calling the shoulder injury Chad Johnson suffered Sunday night a "sprain," but coach Marvin Lewis indicated in his post-game press conference that the shoulder popped out and then back into the joint.

"We’ll be able to treat it conservatively, and he’ll have to get his strength back in it," said Lewis. "I think he should be ready for the opener. Johnson won't play the Bengals' third exhibition, but an MRI came back negative and the injury usually doesn't keep players out for long. He isn't moving in our rankings.

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer